Lady Shaw's Private College

Started by Aviva, July 16, 2010, 04:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaiser Maverick

I am sorry but at the moment I cannot partake in this rp. Please I hope you all have fun.

forgetmenot

Awwww, I lost my fellow student :(

A/A-

Acid Lips

I LOST A SLAVE... ERM I MEAN STUDENT.. NOOOOOOO

Aviva

Sorry that you have had to drop out and thanks for letting us know . I am giving it another day for the someone to get in contact with me. If they do nto I shall work out a way to move the story along and bring in the others interested if they still are.

Back from a very long break.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

microskirtgirl

I'm just about to go on holiday for 2 weeks, but looking forward to school being open when I get back. xxx
Cover me in honey and feed me to the hummingbirds

Things that make me go mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  Ons and Offs UPDATED 31/0810

Aviva

Hope you havea great holiday and I certainly hope for it to be up and running by your return.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Chrystal

Quote from: microskirtgirl on August 06, 2010, 08:23:15 AM
I'm just about to go on holiday for 2 weeks, but looking forward to school being open when I get back. xxx

Have a great time love. I'm going to miss you!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Acid Lips

yep yep enjoy your vacation hun

Keaira

Just wanted to let you know that if you are loking for another student I am still interested, if not right now I will keep my eyes open and maybe join at another time.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

kaz

OOoooo I love this sort of RP.  Please Miss can I play.  I can do student or staff member.  Just let me know whats needed.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Chrystal

I think we could do with another teacher..., but better wait for Mistress to answer...

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Aviva

Well currently in the process of seeing if some others are interested in this role play if so I believe they are both going for students .

Designated:
Beth : Jessy
Effie Taylor-Wilkinson- Celia
Zachary -Shaw
Astrid: Eeyore (Richard)
Jodi: Elfguy  (Sasha)
Gemma: Eeyore (Richard)

And looking at what we currently have student may be better than teacher  as then we would have three with two and two with one student each. As long as everyone is happy with that then hopefully should be good to go soon. Once more my apologies this has taken so long.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

kaz

So a student...ok I'll have her up today sometime.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Keaira

Doodley doo deedee, I can't wait to start!
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

Aviva

Alrighty a quick update.

Two new students have/will be joining the play but seen as Leo Walker /Kaiser was unable to play I have switched his character for Brok3nAng3ls' Madison so that should make the thread move easier rather than students not arrving or another interruption of the staff meeting.

Sorry this has taken so long but I do hope to have the proper thread started by Sunday at the latest once the staff thread is wrapped up.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

kaz

Name: Charlie (Charlotte) Jennings
Height: 5'7
Weight: 110lbs
Build: Athletic
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Dark Brown
Appearance:

If Student, reason for being sent to the school: Charlie has always been a very shy, timid girl.  She never seemed to have any friends and preferred to shut herself away in her room.  Her parents had heard of the College and as her mother was her father's slave (Charlie doesn't know this) it was natural for their daughter to be educated to follow her mother's footsteps.  The only thing is when they have tried to introduce her to men she always ran and hid, afraid of them. 
Virgin: Yes
Sexual Orientation: Extremely Hetero
Are you (the player) willing to have your character sexually forced onto by characters of differing sexually orientation? (IE a gay student raped by a straight teacher) Yes please
Are you (the player) willing to have your character being pierced?  Yes
Are you (the player) willing to have your character tattooed? Yes
Is the character going to be a member of staff or student? Student

Chrystal

Kaz, please could you post this to the character's thread if you haven't already done so?

Aviva

Alrighty folks pretty much already. Though as some know I am going to be away from Monday through Thursday this week so I am leaving it up to you all whether I start the proper thread tomorrow evening though those that are going to Shaw shall be left a little until I return on Thursday or I can start it properly on Thursday evening when I get back.

Opinions please?

I shall go with the majoroty decision.

On and Offs

Story Ideas

Acid Lips

I really dont mind either way hun, would be great to start but I understand you have to leave hehe

Vergil1989

I'd prefer to start myself, but that's just my two cents lol.  I don't mind having to wait, but I would want to get going because then I have another reason to get on E besides all the wonderful company of course lol.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

kaz

I dont mind either way.  It would be good to start then we can get to know the other students etc.

Keaira

Well I certainly hope you have a great time while you're away. I would absolutely love to start sooner rather than later, but I can understand if we wait until Thursday. One thing I am stuck with is how or what to do to get mysely into the commute thread.
Oh's and No's

Chrystal

Mistress, dear, you know I'll wait for you... besides, my student isn't back from her holidays yet!

Synecdoche17

Quote from: Brok3nAng3l on August 14, 2010, 04:16:59 PM
Well I certainly hope you have a great time while you're away. I would absolutely love to start sooner rather than later, but I can understand if we wait until Thursday. One thing I am stuck with is how or what to do to get mysely into the commute thread.
Hmm. You could always manufacture another stop for the limo. Or your and Kaz's characters could be in a different car/train/aeroplane.
A book, a woman, and a flask of wine: /The three make heaven for me; it may be thine / Is some sour place of singing cold and bare — / But then, I never said thy heaven was mine.

Ons & Offs, Stories in Progress, and Story Ideas
Absences and Apologies

DarkCassandra

BUSY! Sorry, guys and gals!

A link to my ideas thread. Updated 06/2!

Ons and Offs! Updated 07/19!