Cheerleaders' Hell - M & F needed

Started by RedEve, April 07, 2012, 06:40:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

I was originally going to propose this as a one-on-one game, but then I considered it could just as easily be a group game, and expanding it to more players might add some spice to the story.

The set-up is pretty basic. A small group of cheerleaders are driving back from an event in which their cheer squad took part. An accident on the interstate forces them to take some back roads. Eventually their car breaks down and they are forced to walk to a nearby shady-looking gas station/garage. Only it turns out that the proprietor is less than friendly... He captures the girls and then invites some of his equally perverted friends for a hardcore sex party.

So basically this game will be heavily centered around NC scenarios, with some possible BDSM thrown in. I was thinking 3-4 cheerleaders and at least a matching number of men.
I hadn't decided if the cheer squad should be college aged or HSers. I'm willing to adapt that aspect to whatever the preference might be of the other interested parties.

*edit*
Okay, so after discussing this in PMs with DomShark, I have decided to slightly alter the concept of this game. Rather than this being the first time the garage owner has done this, he has a past in this sort of thing. Basically he does it as often as he believes he can get away with. Think once or twice a year. That would also mean that the little group of men he has assembled around him should at least be semi-organized.

Please use this as a CS template. Add a piece of artwork or a picture as your character's likeness.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b] Cheerleader/Pervert
[b]Short bio:[/b]

Here is mine:

Name: Mallory Jacobs
Role: Cheerleader
Short bio: Mallory carried her reputation as a bitch over from HS to college. She is not even liked very much amongst her fellow cheerleaders. She is very selfish and self-centered and has wriggled her way into the favor of the cheerleading coach to the point that she is favorite to take over as head cheerleader once the current girl graduates that Summer. She has been in an on-again, off-again relationship with the Football team's star wide receiver since arriving on campus.

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

eiselmann

Hope this is okay....

Name: Charles Edgar Roberts known as Sniff
Role: Pervert
Short bio: A quiet man who owns the local bar and has done so for ten years.

Once a year he hosts a bunch of strippers that work for his cousin in a neighbouring County , the girls double as hookers , his cousin gets all the door takings, tips and half the bar takings for the night and Sniff gets his choice of two girls at the end of the night, as well as all their used panties.

Has been known to offer free beers to ladies passing by, in return for their panties...his collection is growing

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0

Bloody Rose

mmmm Do you mind if I do the owner of the gas station and leader of the small bdsm party?

RedEve

Not at all, PM me your character concept.

elfguy

How would you feel about having a girl as part of the "perverted"? She could be just as depraved as the guys and would encourage them, and jump in if anyone plays cheerleaders who prefer f/f relationships.

Otherwise I could also come up with a cheerleader profile.
----

RedEve

I would prefer to keep all of the victims female and all of the criminals males...  :-)

Silk

I'll make a cheerleader profile shortly :)

Name:Mihoshi Kirunawa
Short bio: After the earthquake/tsunami that destroyed most of Mihoshi's home, her and her family moved to America while reconstruction was underway, the trauma of the attack still haunts Mihoshi but she has made an effort to get on with her life, after seeing the cheerleading squad was recruiting new members she took the opportunity to make some new friends, thanks to her athletic nature she was able to impress the team and make a few friends in the year she had been in America. Having the exotic appeal she was often lusted over by the guys on the sports team, but because of a childhood sweetheart back in Japan she has refused all advances from the guys in college.

Neysha

Here's my attempt at a profile...

Name:

Name: Piper Calloway
Short Bio: Piper was thought of as the Princess of her High School due to the fact she's rather level headed and has a warm and genuinely caring personality. While Cheerleading membership has always had a competitive aspect, she's almost always been able to avoid confrontation, set people including potential rivals at ease, defuse tension and ignore petty jealousy, especially in relation to the more headstrong girls on the squad. While being so sincere and open hearted would be seen as fake with most people, with her it's who she really is.
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

RedEve

Neysha and Silk, you are approved.

Since I preferably wanted the amount of guys and gals in this game to be in balance, we are still two guys short to even think about starting this...

Acid Lips

AndyZ

I'm pondering, but my novel has claimed most of my current creativity.  However, with the larger bunch of females, I'll try to focus on male if I can get an idea together.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Humbugearthquake

Name: Andrew Simmons
Short bio: Andrew is a successful businessman and CEO for a major company, although he is very emotionally stumped and dominant. Andrew is not the violent type but instead the manipulative and calculating type of man, always a plan for how to get what he wants.

Acid Lips

Name: Jessica Millan
Short bio: She is one of the cheerleaders of the team, she loves to play with men and loves to just sleep with them for one night then dump them. She is known as the queen of broken hearts around the team. To her knowledge she had slept with every member of the football team and often times she is refereed to as a slut. However they always fall, every man on the team falls for her charms often times making them wonder why in the hell did they fell for her again.

Notadrywall

Name: James Crane
Short Bio: A small town doctor, Jim has always felt he should have been doing greater things. As he has grown older, and his dreams failed to materialise, he has become increasingly bitter and developed a cruel streak, prone to blaming society in general for his failure. Unmarried, he is also very sexually frustrated.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Jessica

I'm kinda torn on this. What sort of system will you have to stop it getting out of control, posting wise?

Drake Valentine

Name:
Jin Shiga
Role:
Pervert
Short bio:
Drug dealer, kidnapper, murder, Jin fills these roles and many more. Although through the years he has found catching foolish girls and selling them later off to be the most profitable of business and even sometimes the safest. Accidents happen, people vanish, and in that time lapse no one goes looking unless it is for an extended period. He has developed many contacts, crooked cops, business individuals, even other random simple strangers can be bribed over with the promise of drugs, money, or a stupid girl’s cunt. He also has learn how to be manipulative, there are many ways to break a human being and through Jin’s life of taboo business he isn’t shy of stooping low.  For him, all is fair in love and war for money.

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Neysha

Quite the androgynous picture there Drake. ;)

Quote from: Notadrywall on April 12, 2012, 07:55:08 PM
Name: James Crane
Short Bio: A small town doctor, Jim has always felt he should have been doing greater things. As he has grown older, and his dreams failed to materialise, he has become increasingly bitter and developed a cruel streak, prone to blaming society in general for his failure. Unmarried, he is also very sexually frustrated.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Ahhh our first dirty old man (tm) has joined the thread. :)
My Request Thread
Ons & Offs/Role-Plays Current and Past
FemDex: Index of Fictional Women
F-List Profiles: Constance Carrington, Damashi, SCP6969
Prepare For The Next Eight Years
Find me on Discord at: mnblend6567
Credit for Avatar goes to "LoveandSqualor" on Deviant Art. (and Hayley Williams)

Photo

If there is any more room for another cheerleader, I'm in. I would like to pass if the only available parts are dominate men. I very much enjoy playing cheerleaders.
Apologies and Absences

MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA MIA

RedEve

Wow, things suddenly jolted into action here!  :o

A few things: gentlemen, please make sure you tie your character concept in with the main story-line. Which means that your guy should know the garage-owner that captures the girls initially.
A character like James Crane (the small town doctor) could easily be included in that. You can just say that him and the garage owner have been friends for a long time.

Someone like Andrew Simmons will require a bit more explanation. How do a powerful CEO and the owner of a small garage in a little bumhole in the middle of nowhere know each other? Jin Shiga seems to have the same issue.

Acid Lips, your character is approved assuming we can find four suitable male characters.

Drake Valentine

*Shrugs nonchalantly.*

I'm sure we can fit some form of criminal activity for them to get to know one another. Money loaning, stolen cars/parts, Jin is all about business and has his crooked fingers in everything. Which in essence, if necessary, can just as equally tie Jin with Andrew. Crime itself is a business and smaller base towns do provide a lower of profiles in some scenarios.

Do you want bad guys or do you want bad guys. ;)

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)

RedEve

Well mostly I want characters that would feel at home within the story, not characters that are twisted and bent out of shape to be shoe-horned into a role.

Drake Valentine

Ouch. Harsh.

But that is fine, I will take my villainy else where.

Good luck with your game nonetheless.

-Drake Valentine

RedEve

Did not mean to be harsh. However, I set the game up to be about a crime of opportunity. A man who has made a living out of kidnapping does not really fit into that.

Frank Reshman

Is there still room for one more guy?

Name: John Clark
Short bio:  John Clark is Doug Swanson's best friend and  town lawyer.  Wealthier than most in town, while still maintaining his small town roots.  After Doug's little foray into legal troubles, he and John had become great friends.  Of course, he was accused of many things, but nothing ever stuck.  As far as Doug was concerned, he was untouchable in this little town.  Being friends with the lawyer did that to a guy.

AndyZ

My own ideas don't seem to be flowing, so Frank, if you need a spot, you can likely take mine.  I'll leave the door open in my head but I can't promise anything.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.