News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

Heh. Aren't we all?

The next person has a dedicated spiritual place they visit.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Belle33

No, I think the best place to pray is wherever you are.

The next person is handy around the house.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Captain Maltese

Remember that old show Home Improvement? In other words, keep me away from things that can break because I WILL try to fix them.

The next person improves the whole world just by heading to the kitchen.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Belle33

Well... I'm sure my mom's DNA will kick in any day now and I'll transform into an amazing cook.

The next person is absolutely fearless when it comes to karaoke.

Captain Maltese

I am a fearless singer.  But also completelu oblivious to what is sound like. I did win one event though. I was officially the worst singer of the evening. I won a tee.

The next poster has been in France.

Belle33

Nope - but I'd like to someday - my passport demands it.

The next person has a current passport.

Captain Maltese

Yeah, so I think. Better check though.

The next poster is temporarily moving from home.

Belle33

Nope, I've spent a lot of time getting this place just right. 

The next person does not sleep the recommended 8 hours a day.

Lapine

Sadly, this is true.

The next person has a nickname.

Despairs

Yes. Would you like t know what it is? The next person once had chicken pox.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Lapine

Yes, but I was 23 when I got it...it's NOT fun as an adult!

The next person is an only child.

Mnemosyne

No, one of five.

The next person has an idea that they feel is so good they want to keep it a secret so they can publish it as a book one day.
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes. The next person discovered why you don't piss off women.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Csharynn

Uhm...no. I've never been on the receiving end of that.

The next person is a surfer.

Mnemosyne

No, I've never been able to get that far out into the ocean. I'm terrified of crabs, even the itty bitty ones. I don't think I'd be able to find someone to lend me their board either.

The next person has had a most memorable night, tonight.
Mistreated

Despairs

Yes, a little. Especially when you four gather. Captain Maltese, Sinesthesia, Belle33 and Lapine.

You like me as a friend.

Mnemosyne

Friend is a big word in my book. Almost as big as more than a friend. As much as I like the aspect of friendship, I do not know that I would in this case be able to say yes? I do not completely oppose your company? (( Oh dear, please do not take offense to this. I honestly hadn't even touched the 'social' forums until a couple of days ago, and I have been on here for... apparently almost five years gosh. I'm very awkward, but I am trying! ))

The next person likes to laugh at people's pain.
Mistreated

FourStellar

No. Schadenfreude maybe, like if someone driving like an ass and putting others at risk got pulled over, yes, that would make me happy. But I wouldn't laugh at real pain.

Passing it on.

Captain Maltese

When someone does something mind bogglingly stupid and reap what they sowed, I do laugh. But the joke is over once the pain kick in.

The next poster will risk their reputation to do something silly if it puts a smile on a certain person.

Lapine

It's no risk at all, actually...making someone smile is paramount.

The next person has tried to learn to play guitar.

Captain Maltese

I have tried. But me and string instruments are like a shark at a children's party. Doesn't work well together.

The next person plays the guitar very well.

AmberStarfire

No, not at all. I learned to play a little bit when I was young but I've forgotten now.

Passing it on.

FourStellar

Yes, I play guitar; well enough that I've realized buying more guitars does not make me a better guitarist.

Passing it on.

Mnemosyne

Not Guilty. I've tried, several times but the ability to hold down and pluck strings on a guitar is much different than playing a violin! It breaks my heart, I would very much love to get the calluses? I believe it is? The tougher finger pads in order to play! I would love to play both the guitar and the bass guitar. Bass guitar more so because I love the sound and feeling of the vibrations a bass guitar will do. I love both electric and acoustic guitars? (( Is that what one calls a normal one? I think so... )) I feel it would be easier to play an electric guitar because of how much skinnier it is in comparison to the other, but perhaps I just do not know how to hold a guitar properly... *Insert guitar teacher fantasies.*

Guilty or Not Guilty:: Taken a job  because of a girl/boy?
Mistreated

Despairs

Wrong thread miss Sinesthesia. I have never done that. The next person puts on way too much makeup or cologne at times.