The Hunted, the Hunters, and the Hiding

Started by bluemoon, January 06, 2010, 04:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WolfosTrodai

It's up, but I'm taking off for the night, I'll see y'all tomorrow.

Ramael

I THINK I've got it right that I post next, even though that contradicts Blue's posting order.

As I'm in a conversation with you two, and you are awaiting my response. I'll post up now but give me a shout if you want me to take it down.

bluemoon

Ram, the posting order is only going to be able to take effect after all intro posts are made, so its ok
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Ramael

Xious

~Ish getting all confused by the order which isn't in effect yet like he thought it was.~ X_X One sec!

bluemoon

The oposting order takes effect after all the intro posts, but its still a basic guideline for posting
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

Xious

Kay. I'll post after I get back from my run. We are hitting the bleachers today, ugh....

Xious

My muse is being stubborn. I can't think of anything to post guys. X_X Sorry. Just skip me this turn round and i'll pick it up on the next wave.

Ramael

I'm struggling where to take this now. Any thoughts, guys?

bluemoon

it would help if silrny hadn't disappeared on us
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

dready

room for another? :3 btw, what are you guys standing at for when it comes to humans and mythical beasts?

bluemoon

plenty of demons and such as far as player to character ratio, not many ebil peoples...story is a bit stuck, something epic may shove it along though XD
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

dready

idea: i have one.

Name: Ignis Quam Eleison/Eleison Quam Ignis (male/female respectively)
Age: Varies, but always between 14~30 (actual age will never be given out, and would be impossible to detect)
Species: Shape-Shifter
Appearance: Varies drastically, and will be avidly described whenever his form changes. As human, he always carries around the average longsword on his back, though infused with a crystal inside of the blade. The pommel of the sword can be pulled out after twisting to reveal a hidden thin-dagger with a crystal within the blade as well, which he has used on only a few occasions.
Personality: perceptive, street smart, brave, unorthodox in most mannerisms, helpful, and loves a challenge. hates one-sided or unbalanced occurrences, ignorance, and anything just given to him without any work or effort on his part.
History: Ignis lived throughout the early rising of mythical creatures before the humans decided to join forces and attempt to do what they always tried to do with everything else in their world: control it. He has intervened, assassinated, assisted, sabotaged, and watched both sides throughout the years, and has enjoyed it as if it was a game being that the weapons that the humans have made from the crystals have no effect on Ignis as long as he's in a human form, being that he takes on  every physical aspect of what he is shaped as, but has never shown an ability to alter only a fraction of his body for an intended effect. As human, his body is the same as one, which goes for animals and other mythical creatures, which  means that he can only speak in a body that allows for such, can only throw boulders in a form which grants such strength, etc etc. He himself, has a multitude of forms that he can take, ranging from the close to extinct hydra's species to that of a door mouse, though he can only stay in difficult forms for a short period of time. If knocked unconscious he retains the current form. He has also decided to intervene and assist the resistance to the Red Flood, as their numbers and tactics have began to be more than just a small nuisance.

bluemoon

~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake

dready

oh you'll see it in a second. *is posting*

Azmine

Hello, I was wondering if you wouldn't mind if I joined in? I wanted to ask first before I did anything to make sure you're not full. Hope to hear back from you soon. 。◕‿◕。

bluemoon

well, this is kind of old, and the IC thread sorta died off...but I guess you can try to revive it...
~ᴃᴌᵫᵯϕϕɳ~
ⒷⓛⓤⓔⓂⓞⓞⓝ
The Oath of Drake