Blackstar 2: Return of Blackstar! (M for F)

Started by blackstar, December 30, 2014, 06:28:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blackstar

Awwwright! So, I just came back here from  long hiatus and I'm really eager to get some new Storylines started. I like more OC, then things set in pre-established worlds but I can never turn down some Naruto, WoW, Marvel, or Soul Eater, etc. But, they'd have to be . . extreme in some way, either NC, transformation, vore, incest, Zoo or something. I don't much care for cookie-cutter 1x1's. Here's a few sample stories I'd like, but feel free to make your own suggestions. I'm open for anything as long as its interesting enough.

The Villain: Basically you play a super-heroine (either original or Marvel. I don't care much for DC (O.o)) And I play your arch-nemesis who finally succeeds in capturing you alive, to reveal the only reason he's been terrorizing the city is to lure you into bdsm sex-slavery. There could be some transformation/impregnation elements. But it'd definitely be NC.She-could escape at some point, and a game of cat-and-mouse would ensue.

The Hunter: You'd be some kind of anthro: cat-person, werewolf, feathery, scaly, whatever. Who, lives in the wild and I, the world-famous hunter would track you, and find you eventually there'd be a "scuffle" and you'd get thrown into my cage and subjected to all manner of profound perversion/humiliation. This would also, obviously be N/C.

There was another one... I forget. Guess this is a work-in-progress. But, if this style is something you'd be interested please inbox me ^^
"You don't understand anything, do you?! The most important thing isn't power, it isn't courage, it isn't even having friends! The only thing that matters is that you can rely on ME."