[Exalted 2.5] Infernals: Heroes of Hell (LFM)

Started by Re Z L, November 23, 2012, 06:23:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaoticSky

ShadowFox89

I think our characters will get along just

*puts on sunglasses*

Swimmingly.

YEEEEEAAAAAAHH
Call me Shadow
My A/A

PaleEnchantress

If you like I can give YOU (or anything else) tentacles.
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

ShadowFox89

Not me, with the lunar rewrite I can counter a shaping effect by giving myself mutations.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Cessali

All the wrong assertions!  Good on me then.

Honestly, I seem to forget Kimbery Charms that aren't her Ocean Survival Suite or Intolerant Burning Truths exist more often than not.  I blame my own players for not making me make myself familiar with them.

ShadowFox89

I love her shintai charm, turns you into an acid tentacle monster.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on November 26, 2012, 11:47:04 PM
Not me, with the lunar rewrite I can counter a shaping effect by giving myself mutations.

Is genesis a shaping effect?

Edit: Also who said I was making a threat. It could have been an offer.

ShadowFox89

I think that requires strapping someone down for surgery.

And I'm a lunar, I can create my own mutations thank-you-very-much.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

ShadowFox89

Oh, and I plan on using the below charm for some fun while dreaming:

Dreaming Heart World

Cost: 4m, 1wp; Mins: Intelligence 3, Essence 2; Type: Simple
Keywords: Combo-OK, Intimacy-Anchored
Duration: Indefinite
Prerequisite Charms: Studied Wilful Ignorance, Any Intelligence Excellency
The heart of Luna is large enough to bear her love for the world-principle of Gaia, and encompasses multitudes. It is a sign of their origins and their madness alike that the Lunar Exalted can contain worlds within their heart-felt feelings too. Focussing on a single Intimacy, the Lunar quickly weaves a pocket world in Elsewhere between the tendons of her heart. The pocket world is as large as a Sanctum rated equal to the lower of the Lunar's Intelligence and Essence, and is Intimacy-Anchored, which casts the entire space within the context of the Intimacy. One Witch's love for his boyfriend means that the Heart World is a brightly coloured, misty version of the fields where they first met, while another Lunar's desire for sweet things means the walls are made of sugar-rock and the furniture of cakes.
While this Charm is active, the Lunar may choose to visit it whenever she sleeps. Doing so reinforces her will, counting as a scene towards repairing the Intimacy, and gives her a one dice bonus towards regaining Willpower upon waking. When she visits the Heart World, she adds her Intelligence in automatic successes to contest any effect which would alter her dreams. She may also touch another sapient being, and commit a single mote. When they sleep, their dreams are called to visit the Heart World, and they enjoy all the same benefits as the Lunar, save that the visit counts as a scene towards building the Intimacy in them. If multiple individuals are mentally there at the same time, they may interact and communicate, though a character who "dies" in the dream merely wakes up with no further ill effects. A visiting dreamer may spend 1wp to leave the dream, or 2wp to end the effects on them.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

PaleEnchantress

My character sheet. Obviously not done yet but this should give you all a lot more information. Also I still don't have any one to play his lover. (Hoping for a beefy masculine violent submissive)

Sonnellion, The Bitch Queen

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Concept: Vainglorious  Sorcerer and Fleshcrafter - Caste: Defiler

Urge: Urge to Dominate: Establish Self as the most beautiful being in all the universe. (AKA The Fairest of them all)

Motivation: Eliminate free will in the lower classes

Str 2, Dex 2, Stam 3, - Cha 3, Manip 4 , App 10 - Perception 2, Int 3, Wits 3,

Integrity: 3, Performance 5, Presance 3, Resistance 3, Craft 5, Lore 3, Medicine 3, Occult 5, Bureaucracy 2, Linguistics 1, Socialize 1

Specializations: Thaumaturgy (Vitriol) 3, Craft (Vitriol) 1, Craft (Genesis) 1, Occult (Telekenetic Combat) 2, Presence (Seduction) 2, Medicine (Childbirth) 1, Perform (Singing) 1

Compassion 3, Conviction 3, Temperance 5, Valor 2

First She Who Lives In Her Name Excellency x3, Hardened Devil Body, Factual Determination Analysis, Essence-Dissecting Stare, Cecylene Inevitability Technique, Counter Conceptual Interposition, First Cecylene Excellency x3, Transcendent Desert Creature, Verdant Emptiness Endowment, Bestowal of Accursed Fortune, Places Like Sandcastles, Sorcerous Enlightenment of She Who Lives In Her Name, Mind Hand Manipulation*

Backgrounds: Manse 5, Manse 5, Resources 4, Demonic Familiar 5, Cult 3, Artifact 3, Artifact 3, Artifact 3,

Join COmbat 3 - Dodge MDV 8 - Dodge DV 3

Willpower: 10 - Essence 3 - Personal essence 18/18 - Peripheral Essence 43/43

Sorcery: Curse of Slavish Humility

Intimacies: She Who Lives In Her Name (Admiration), Romanticide (Companionship), Ligier (Desire), His Cult (Dominance), His Beauty (Obsession), Genesis (Facination), The Low Class (Despotism), Attention (Craving)

ShadowFox89

I suggest banning any merit that let's you raise an attribute for less than 4bp per dot, it's extremely imbalanced. Granted, I'm against using merits/flaws at all.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on November 27, 2012, 01:47:24 AM
I suggest banning any merit that let's you raise an attribute for less than 4bp per dot, it's extremely imbalanced. Granted, I'm against using merits/flaws at all.

I'm okay with this. I don't know of any merits or flaws that do that anyway.

ChaoticSky

ShadowFox89

Quote from: PaleEnchantress on November 27, 2012, 02:46:07 AM
I'm okay with this. I don't know of any merits or flaws that do that anyway.

Eh? I'm not sure how you got appearance 10 then, since outside of a merit permanent bonuses are capped at your merit (if you're not an alchemical or lunar that is).

And I think I'll aim for my lunar turning into a Cthulhu-esque monster....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Krule

I'm not sure about the Appearance 10 either, I thought it was a typo....

On a different note.. my shifting over to Malfeas has inspired me with regards Devil-Tiger.. should we ever get that far.. which I hope to do.

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: Krule on November 27, 2012, 12:36:41 PM
I'm not sure about the Appearance 10 either, I thought it was a typo....

On a different note.. my shifting over to Malfeas has inspired me with regards Devil-Tiger.. should we ever get that far.. which I hope to do.

Not a typo, but those are my stats after passive bonuses like artifacts.

ShadowFox89

Only one artifact bonus counts towards improving appearance.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on November 27, 2012, 04:00:31 PM
Only one artifact bonus counts towards improving appearance.

I know im only using one.

ShadowFox89

There's an artifact that gives +5 to appearance all the time?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on November 27, 2012, 04:08:56 PM
There's an artifact that gives +5 to appearance all the time?

Not that I know of...

ShadowFox89

Then how do you have 10 appearance....
Call me Shadow
My A/A

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on November 27, 2012, 04:13:48 PM
Then how do you have 10 appearance....

6 base, then an artifact that gives +4, I have an artifact that also gives +1 (making my app 7) in case I can't always have my +4 one running.

ShadowFox89

You can't have higher than 5 in an attribute or ability without elder essence. If the artifact you are referring to is the orichalcum Infinite Resplendent Amulet, it only lasts a scene and requires 5 motes to use.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

PaleEnchantress

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on November 27, 2012, 04:17:35 PM
You can't have higher than 5 in an attribute or ability without elder essence. If the artifact you are referring to is the orichalcum Infinite Resplendent Amulet, it only lasts a scene and requires 5 motes to use.

Oh it only lasts a scene I thought it was just a normal investment trigger. In that case ill probably grab the wings I wanted for an App of 9. - Also I have legendary appearance which allows my APP to be one higher than my essence would otherwise allow. It cost me quite a bit more then a normal stat boost too. 

ShadowFox89

Wings only work for the duration that they are active, and walking around with shining wings all the time might not be the best idea.
Call me Shadow
My A/A