Non-adult Vodun style Roleplay request.

Started by A Mighty Lion, January 20, 2014, 03:25:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Mighty Lion

Goddess of Night

Very masculine. I like it.

We'll use that girl then. She'll look exactly like that, granted she would be clothed. ;)
My On/Offs

Looking for roleplay partners with ideas. Any takers? Pm me.

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 10:39:30 PM
Very masculine. I like it.

We'll use that girl then. She'll look exactly like that, granted she would be clothed. ;)

Yes, unless I am approved, in which she may wear nothing at all hehe. But for now, she will wear clothing.

Ok, about how they will meet. how do you think they should?

Goddess of Night

Quote from: A Mighty Lion on January 20, 2014, 10:44:32 PM
Yes, unless I am approved, in which she may wear nothing at all hehe. But for now, she will wear clothing.

Ok, about how they will meet. how do you think they should?
Hm.. Should she be in need of a trainer? For she wants to become a warrior but no one will train a woman?
My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 10:49:18 PM
Hm.. Should she be in need of a trainer? For she wants to become a warrior but no one will train a woman?

That is an idea to consider. To break with tradition is a serious matter sometimes, but things change if a person learns directly from an Orisha.

Goddess of Night

Quote from: A Mighty Lion on January 20, 2014, 10:51:55 PM
That is an idea to consider. To break with tradition is a serious matter sometimes, but things change if a person learns directly from an Orisha.
Perhaps her reasons for becoming a warrior is because she has always been considered weak, small? Even by her parents who were suddenly killed by the enemy of the army?
My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 10:54:39 PM
Perhaps her reasons for becoming a warrior is because she has always been considered weak, small? Even by her parents who were suddenly killed by the enemy of the army?

It is possible to do. If she has no man to defend her, then she can learn to defend herself.

Goddess of Night

Quote from: A Mighty Lion on January 20, 2014, 10:56:02 PM
It is possible to do. If she has no man to defend her, then she can learn to defend herself.
Would you like to go with that?
My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 11:04:04 PM
Do you want me to start it off or do you want to?

It may be best if you start it off. However, I can if needed. Typically, Ogun is not going to be out among people. He is an Orisha, he must be called upon.

Goddess of Night

(As in a prayer?)

"You are a woman! You are made to be a wife and mother while your husband fights as a warrior. I don't care about your reasons or your story. I will not teach you. Now begone woman!" Another door slammed in her face, making that fifteen. Zeya had traveled from village to village searching for a person to train her to be a warrior but she always met the same answer. No. She was denied every time because of her gender. A body like hers was not made to be a warrior. Time and time again she was told she was built to bear young and care for the very thing she wanted to be. A warrior. She was tired of having people tell her that she was weak and did not have any other purpose other than to care for young and husband.

A growl of frustration escaped her as she turned around and made her way back to the forest. Even dressed in leather pants and a tunic, like a man, she could not hide what she was. Her body was painstakingly woman from her large breasts, curvy body and small build. Even with her long hair bound and hidden under a helm she would still look and be female.

Once she came to her tent deep in the trees of the forest she presented herself in prayer. She begged for Ogun to find her a teacher who would look past her body and see into her heart. She pleaded for him to consider her as one of his warriors.
My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion

Quote from: MistressEvelyn on January 20, 2014, 11:21:12 PM
(As in a prayer?)

"You are a woman! You are made to be a wife and mother while your husband fights as a warrior. I don't care about your reasons or your story. I will not teach you. Now begone woman!" Another door slammed in her face, making that fifteen. Zeya had traveled from village to village searching for a person to train her to be a warrior but she always met the same answer. No. She was denied every time because of her gender. A body like hers was not made to be a warrior. Time and time again she was told she was built to bear young and care for the very thing she wanted to be. A warrior. She was tired of having people tell her that she was weak and did not have any other purpose other than to care for young and husband.

A growl of frustration escaped her as she turned around and made her way back to the forest. Even dressed in leather pants and a tunic, like a man, she could not hide what she was. Her body was painstakingly woman from her large breasts, curvy body and small build. Even with her long hair bound and hidden under a helm she would still look and be female.

Once she came to her tent deep in the trees of the forest she presented herself in prayer. She begged for Ogun to find her a teacher who would look past her body and see into her heart. She pleaded for him to consider her as one of his warriors.

You must start it in the non-adult roleplay forum. This area is only for requests.

And yes, it can be in a prayer or a ritual. Ogun rules over iron and metal, so, she can offer him something such as a tool or knife while calling on his aid. She would have an altar in her home if she is a vodun practitioner.

Goddess of Night

My On/Offs

A Mighty Lion