[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Raveled

Can't you just life in the moment?
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

HockeyGod

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

NikkiBGood

Skye

D'you think he needs that dictionary now?
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Oniya

How do you look things up in the dictionary if you can't spell?
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Beguile's Mistress

Why bother with a dictionary when you can ask your mother?

NikkiBGood

What other things can he do to your mother?

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

HockeyGod

Beguile's Mistress

HockeyGod

Why are you changing the question?

auroraChloe

You're not afraid of little change are you?

a/a 8/21/17

HockeyGod

Do you think that was just a little change?

NikkiBGood

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

HockeyGod

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17