D'You Want to Play Questions? 2009.12.07

Started by Raveled, December 07, 2009, 03:24:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dramen

Lucinda

Oh, is this just like that Who's Line Is It Anyway game?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Dramen

Lucinda

Its.. its.. Oh i can't remember, that really annoying one, you know?
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

Mistress Maro

The one with the four guys and the one that is all 'do do do' and the other that are like 'he he he' with all the stuff and laughing?
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Lucinda

Hmm can you be a bit more specific?

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Lucinda

Oh come on, what am I, memory girl?

Mistress Maro

No, but how can you not remember that?

Chris Rock

Lucinda

It really stands out that much in your mind?

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Sebastian Aran

The thing with the people who did that stuff in the place?

... Who's line is it anyway? (Har... har.) ^^
Notice things that no one else notices. Know things that no one else knows.

Lucinda

Mistress Maro

But you said you don't remember, right?

Chris Rock

Lucinda

Dramen

Jr

Has anyone said anything worth listening to?

Dramen

Isn't any good question worth listening to?

Zelric Miras

Doesn't it depend on the one asking?

Meri

What if you don't know the person asking?
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
                                            Thomas Edison

Dramen

Kizurin

What if you don't know if you do?
My switches ON and OFF
When Kizurin is away...

I am rooting for you Vekseid, stay healthy.

The human species is made up of seven billion subspecies each consisting of one specimen. 
~Robert Brault

Mistress Maro

What if you don't know that you do, but you do know that you don't know so you do know, but in the end you don't know and you just get all confused?

Chris Rock

Lucinda

Could we all stop making random comments please?