#ElliquiyProblems

Started by Fury Aphrodisia, September 24, 2016, 12:53:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

Never being happy with my posts.

#ElliquiyProblems

Lady Shadow

When your partner has a 5 hour time difference and you have to sit and wait for a post. #ElliquiyProbelms
Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Elysian Radiance

"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Hob

Quote from: Elysian Radiance on January 16, 2017, 02:55:45 PM

As the old joke goes, I call that "Tuesday."

Trying to write romance, loving scenes just after having the second half of a root canal done.

#ElliquiyProblems

Elysian Radiance

Staying up til 4 AM when you both know you need to sleep since you got shit to do discussing and creating a massive brain-child for a group game.

Working on said group game instead of doing homework, housework, workwork, food, getting ready for the new raid in your game that you're going to tonight, pretty much anything.

#ElliquiyProblemsToThemMax

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.

CrownedSun

Quote from: Elysian Radiance on January 17, 2017, 03:04:46 PM
Staying up til 4 AM when you both know you need to sleep since you got shit to do discussing and creating a massive brain-child for a group game.

Working on said group game instead of doing homework, housework, workwork, food, getting ready for the new raid in your game that you're going to tonight, pretty much anything.

#ElliquiyProblemsToThemMax

Hah! :D

Definitely a problem, but damn if it doesn't sound like a nice one to have. ;)

AmbrosiaPudding

When you thought your group game would be past this but it's stuck and you want to encourage posts but don't want to seem pushy, you're just excited

#ElliquiyProblems
Let me become your favorite partner ~

Solo Count 2/10
A/A's
Ons and Offs
Ideas
Brosie's Shop

CuriousEyes

When you're browsing Google images for plot inspiration and you blow past an image, only to realize 20 minutes later you keep going back to it in your mind. Except you can't find the strong of images you followed to get to that one.

#ElliquiyProblems

RedRose

Quote from: CuriousEyes on January 20, 2017, 09:00:04 PM
When you're browsing Google images for plot inspiration and you blow past an image, only to realize 20 minutes later you keep going back to it in your mind. Except you can't find the strong of images you followed to get to that one.

#ElliquiyProblems

Have you looked into your history?
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Hob

When you have some great ideas for system group RPs, but the finalized rules either system aren't due out for another 4-6 months...

#ElliquiyProblems
#Cv20
#ChangingTheLost2ndEd

FourStellar

98% of the time, I either owe posts in ALL my active games or I'm waiting for posts in ALL my active games. At least it seems so.

#ElliquiyProblems

Nico

Owing words and feeling slightly overwhelmed.

#ElliquiyProblems

Story Tale

Coming back from a hiatus and not knowing where to get started.

Verasaille

Discovering a whole new plot idea when in the middle of an rp for something completely different! #Elliquiyproblems
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Elysian Radiance

Finding an amazing picture that I want to RP but not knowing what to do with it. AND not having enough room for it since my writing load is already toppling over.

Lady Shadow

Feeling terrible that I haven't posted in a while. I am the worst person.

Rhythm is something you either have or don't have, but when you have it, you have it all over.
Ambition is like a V8 engine.
~Elvis Presley~

Twisted Crow

Feeling like I need to find...

A) More active roleplaying partners

or...

B) More active ideas going with the partners I already play with.

I either have too few active games going at a time (one)... or I have too much for me to handle (like seven or so). It would definitely be nice to find my happy medium one of these days. 

#ElliquiyProblems.

Merry Gentry

too many conversations in the SB and you lose track of the one you were in XD

#ElliquiyProblems
“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Elysian Radiance

Quote from: Lady Shadow on February 06, 2017, 06:15:28 AM
Feeling terrible that I haven't posted in a while. I am the worst person.
Me right now x_x I feel like shit because I haven't posted in my stories recently...

Trigon

Why do we have an idiot for president???

#ElliquiyProblems

Twisted Crow

I try not to let that be an Elliquiy Problem and leave that in PROC. :P

Trigon

Ok then...

People complaining about the content of my posts  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

#ElliquiyProblems

Verasaille

Why is it I am bored for days with one or two partners being sweet enough to post out of a dozen, and when I am feeling a bit rough and not exactly up to quality posts, I get EVERYONE'S posts at once!

(rubs my eyes and groans) I have been staring at the computer screen for too many hours and my eyes are protesting!

#Elliquiyproblems
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

RedRose

Quote from: Dallas on February 08, 2017, 07:42:20 PM
I try not to let that be an Elliquiy Problem and leave that in PROC. :P

Yeah, that.

People who discuss politics outside of PROC
#ElliquiyProblems

;D
O/O and ideas - write if you'd be a good Aaron Warner (Juliette) [Shatter me], Tarkin (Leia), Wilkins (Faith) [Buffy the VS]
[what she reading: 50 TALES A YEAR]

Hob

Quote from: Trevino on February 08, 2017, 10:18:17 PM
Ok then...

People complaining about the content of my posts  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

#ElliquiyProblems

It's not so much the content; it's where it's being posted. Everything has its place, more or less. Politics really aren't an Elliquiy (or a roleplay writing in general) specific issue, which is more or less what this thread is for. And the general tone of this thread tends to be a little rueful, a little wry, a little playful, a little regretful... Not un-serious, mind you, but not usually controversial. That's what the PROC forum is for.

On Topic:

When you accidently type in the name of a character from a different story entirely, leaving your writing partner confused as to who the heck "X" is. Not just once but for the entire post.

#ElliquiyProblems