Skullgirls fandom (F/F)

Started by Dhi, May 17, 2012, 01:33:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dhi

I've been on a Skullgirls kick and want to pair a couple of these art deco freaks together for an over the top, weird femslash romp. I'd like to play Parasoul, Filia, or Double.

Double x (Parasoul, Minette, or Valentine)

"The Trinity has heard your cries."
Seven years ago the world united against the threat of the last Skullgirl, Queen Nancy Renoir. The defeated cult of the Skull Heart has since then operated in secret, biding its time, searching for the one destined to merge with the artifact and become the next Skullgirl. At the heart of this vile conspiracy, under the guise of a gentle nun, is a volatile shapeshifter from beyond the stars.
"The Trinity has deemed you.. acceptable."
She stalks and isolates a promising candidate, reveals her eldritch form, and forces the poor woman to fight for her life in a test of worthiness. But Double is a faithful servant of the Trinity, and the goddesses have grown bored of senseless violence. Something more carnal is needed to whet their extradimensional appetites. Double's new instructions are simple: find a candidate, and fuck her brains out.
"The other candidates will be consumed."
Double can become her target. She can become a profane nun with writhing, fleshy tentacles instead of legs. Her organic composition can change in the blink of an eye to wrap, squeeze, suck, lick, nibble, or squirt. The Trinity has armed her with an arsenal of sexual pleasures to heap on unsuspecting candidates, and Double is untiring, without mercy, and completely loyal to the whims of the Trinity. Maybe death is preferable to what the alien horror has in store for the poor woman- or then again, maybe it's exactly what she needed.

Content:
  • Sacrilege!
  • Changing anatomy, possibly futa
  • Tentacles
  • Wet and messy

Dhi

Filia x ??

"Do I know you?"
Filia awoke with no memory of her past, and a slavering tentacle monster named Samson fused to the back of her head. Ever since, she's been facing down hired thugs, ninja nurses, shapeshifting nuns and zombie cat-girls on a daily basis. Memories of her past come in glimpsed flashes of a girl, a classmate or friend or something more- the context is never clear, but always sends her heart racing. Life isn't easy for an amnesiac schoolgirl monstrosity who might just be a lesbian.
"Samson, let go!"
Though Filia is unable to admit to herself that she might crave a woman's touch, Samson is not. Samson is an animate mass of inky tendrils pretending to be hair, slavering jaws beneath Filia's hat, and a log, fat tongue. Samson is an ornery tentacle monster, and likes to wield that tongue against a pretty foe. Filia wishes the creature wouldn't- it is, after all, a shared organ, and though she can't control it, Filia can feel what Samson feels and taste what Samson tastes.
"Ew, don't lick that!"
And so, after fighting for her life, Filia is flustered and out of breath. But Samson is not done. Samson is eager to punish their vanquished foe, and work out some of that frustration that left schoolgirl and parasite alike so hot and bothered. Filia may protest, but Samson knows her pleas are insincere. Samson claims their foe, forces Filia to taste and to feel, and finally offers up the tamed wench to the schoolgirl's timid touch.

Content:
  • Roughness, possibly some sexy fighting
  • Tentacles and bondage
  • NC, either soft (reluctant) or hard (outright rape)
  • Cervical penetration, possibly other deep penetration

Parasoul x ??

"I won't let another Skullgirl threaten my great kingdom."
Whatever is necessary, Parasoul has hardened her heart to it. To protect her sister, and to prevent her mother's tragic mistake from repeating, Parasoul will pay any price. The Crown Princess has assembled a task force for tracking and eliminating potential Skullgirls, but victory or defeat is ultimately on Parasoul's elegant, manicured hands.
"Target confirmed."
Parasoul needs information, and all leads point to one woman. The Princess knows how to make a woman talk. Deep in the kingdom's prison, in a dungeon designed to hold even a Skullgirl captive, the lovingly crafted tools of the interrogation to come are polished and ready. Electrodes, hooks, needles, spreaders, ticklers, vibrators, mind-altering drugs, the burning fluid of Krieg's tears- Parasoul will use all of this and more on her captive, but her most persuasive method is the one softly whispered.
"You want to please me, don't you?"
Her methods are unorthodox, but the Princess knows that torture alone is not enough. The punishment will wear the prisoner down, but she will need to be rebuilt. Parasoul will tear down those protective walls, and when a shivering and frightened girl is exposed, she will offer her calm hand as a mistress. Before she's done, the prisoner will tell her everything.

Content:
  • Fascism/Nazism
  • Sexual torture
  • D/s, possible BDSM or bondage games
  • Possible xeno-bestiality with Krieg, the alien squid creature

Kyubey

GARBAGE DAYYY

Just had to. Sadly though I know little about the world so I can't RP it out, but it's mighty fine to see another player here!
This Signature is subliminally convincing you to make a contract with me!

My Search thread
On and Offs

ShanaTheIV

Sorry if we're not allowed to post here but are we required to have any experience in the game? I haven't played it yet myself (short on PSN cash  :-[).

Otherwise, I might be interested if you haven't already have a boot load of request.

Dhi

Sure, you can post here or drop me a PM, I don't mind at all. :-)

You don't really have to be familiar with Skullgirls. The story is not very complicated and I'm not exactly a lore fiend, I'll be happy to play fast and loose with the characters and the setting.

Hapto

Out of (much) interest, have you considered a Filia x Samson fantasy - the exact fantasy you've described but with Filia as the victim of Samson.  Basically, Filia is frustrated - very frustrated, but for whatever reason (prudishness, embarrassed, or just because she has a monster on her head seeing everything she does) is unwilling to do anything her frustration.  Samson, being connected to her, can sense this, feel it too, and eventually snaps, restraining her and starting to forcible 'deal' with the frustration.  The fun part being that Filia can feel everything Samson is doing to her, both with her own body and with his, all at once.

Just a thought.

Dhi

I wouldn't be interested in Filia x Samson because Samson is arguably male. I'm strictly a lesbian writer, so I'm really only looking for F/F character pairings.

Hapto

Of course - your fantasy, your comfort and your last word.

May I tentatively put my name forward as someone interested in crafting an innocent, feminine playing the victim either for Filia or Double.  Filia's amnesia would be a particularly interesting plot device - having the victim seem familiar - too familiar perhaps, the victim's relationship to Filia turning out to be far more than initially meets memory's eye - an option for more story as the rp develops.  While Double's shapechanging abilities, and the premise of having her test her victim's worth, is always a very good vehicle for this kind of story.

But now I am thinking aloud.  Either way, a lesbian tentacle writer is an extreme rarity - too often tentacle fantasies have a very singular, overtly masculine focus - penetration.  It is like having all art only ever use shades of blue.  I like blue, but there is so much more the fantasy can do.  So having the fantasy in the hands of a non-masculine writer, is a very alluring prospect, one I would personally be very interested to be a part of.

Dhi

Spooky October THREAD NECROMANCY with some new cravings!

Filia x Carol (Painwheel)

"...Skull Heart!
I wish for Painwheel to have a normal life again!"

They met by chance, and Painwheel claimed to know the amnesiac Filia. They had been friends, perhaps, sophomore girls who shared something so deep that it endured even in the absence of all memory. Filia felt that she had hurt this girl, but that felt like a lifetime ago now.
"Your wish is pure...almost. Healing the broken girl is noble, yet you seek absolution for your forgotten guilt."
Rather than wish for her memories back, Filia chose a fresh start for herself and Carol. Together they re-enter a high school world they've both forgotten, with fake identities and nobody to rely on but each other.
"Your transformation will be slow- make the most of it."
The Skill Heart had deemed Filia's wish to have ulterior motives. What had that feeling been, when Filia and Painwheel had first met as enemies, when they had tumbled and squirmed and writhed together? Sometimes, she just wanted to touch Carol so badly.

Content:
  • Girly fun times
  • Sexual discovery
  • Quite young characters, at age 16
  • Tentacular love, courtesy of Samson

Valentine x Double

(I guess I don't have any choice...)
Once an agent for the Canopy Kingdom, Valentine was forced to join the enemy as a double agent, to understand the strange powers of the Skull Heart. Upon defeating the Skullgirl, she discovered that the host was only a pawn. It was her right hand woman, the demonic shapeshifter Double, who truly served the will of the implacable Trinity.
"Skull Heart, I wish for Double to become human!"
With this wish, the godlike creature was bound into her human disguise, forever a curvy and petite blonde nun. The fragments of her vast alien mind coalesced into something fragile, something that lived, breathed, felt, and was afraid.
"We both have a difficult road ahead of us."
Valentine was becoming a goddess, and losing sight of her humanity. Double had become a fallen angel, and no longer heard the voice of the Trinity. Somewhere in the middle, a connection was made, and two women who had been fierce rivals discovered an outlet for all that emotion.

Content:
  • Dark romance
  • Uniforms (especially the nun habit, rowr)
  • Religious and medical play
  • Big, squishy boobs