New Apprentices

Started by Sabby, March 13, 2008, 10:22:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sabby

A wizardess who takes on youngsters for training is now landed with two 'fresh meats' a sort of demon girl, and a farming boy who has a most interesting problem. He is like a broken well of power, and to anyone with Talent, its like standing near a sun of magic. He's dangerous and lacks any kind of control, and was sent here because 'bad stuff happens when he's around'

so the Wizardess takes them both into her secluded tower and home out in the middle of nowhere to teach them the finer arts of magic, and maybe save this new kid from blowing his farm house up in his sleep.

Predictably, the two new apprentices are going to start getting lovey with each other, and the Wizardess may just follow. Freeform magical sugarfest.

DreadD

Depending on what properties I can give her, I might be interestead in a demon girl >_>

Sabby

You know enough of my play style by now. Run an idea by me.

Jefepato

I've played a disturbing number of farmboy characters lately, but I wouldn't mind taking up this one.

Sabby

Haha, Jacob, much?

Well, I expanded the description, so if your both still ok with it after that, I guess its deal done.

The farm boy isn't like the rest of his family, but can't help the generally narrow minded ideals of his hick family being hammered in. Not to say he is narrowed minded, he will actually discover he's quite the opposite.

The girl is a 'demon' as in just a normal sentient race with horns and red skin. She is no better or no worse then a human, and the both of them are very much alike, nervous over the future, out casted, but wanting to learn.

Two cute young lovers ^_^

Jefepato

I've been a little busy lately, but I'll try to get a more detailed character concept to you soon, Sabbat.