Make up with the person above you!

Started by Belle33, September 03, 2011, 11:13:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

I can't let the undying flame of our love be extinguished - Please, come back to me!

Flaming

I know I was a jerk with all my jealousy about guys (and girls) seeing you in your underwear. I promise I'll do my best to cope with that

Kazuume

Look I know the water thing was just, wrong, I'm sorry. I've bought some nice dry wood for you, please come back?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

JackWhite

kisses her lips

Oh sorry, this isn't 'make out with the person above you'

blue bunny sparkle

Oh Jack... Jack... Jack... I PROMISE not to write on you anymore while you are sleeping!

Mordred

Bunny.. I promise.. no more teasing you about the wings. You must know I do so with absolute admiration. *whispers* I'm jealous.. 1701 years.. damn.. you'd think with all these sudden new skills I keep finding, I'd wake to a pair of my own. It's not fair. I adore your wings. They and you.. are the cutest thing on this planet. Please give me one more chance.. please? Remember that thing on your nape.. that you love so much? I will devote my entire existence to that one thing.. plus whatever that delicious mind of yours can think of. *sighs* Please, my adorable one?
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

Look! I've painted your room blue! And the curtains are blue, and even the carpet is blue! I've made blue jello and am even wearing blue panties! Please come back, I'll do anything for you Mordred.
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Berek

Kazuume! Please don't go to the dark blue side! You know I'll love you forever! Come back back to me please!
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Autumn52

Berek please don't be mad. I only bought the leather and lace nighty cause I thought you would like it. I will take it back, I will wear whatever you want me to. I just want to make you happy. I will do that thing, you know the thing you like. Please forgive me and let me make it up to you.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Berek

Xandi I love you too! I'm sorry I said that about the nighty - I take it back, I'd love you to wear it! Say you will! Say you won't leave! xx
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Kazuume

I take back all the skirt jokes, I love looking at your legs. Let's go to the bedroom so I can prove to you how much I've missed you.
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Berek

I shouldn't have said what I did, but the rose did scratch me a bit. But anyway, I'm going to make it all back up to you.. in the bedroom... :)

Breathless Intent

I'm sorry, I didn't realize that was a "rule" I figured that your severe lack of underthings was because some underwear-thief had come and stolen them from you. If I would have known that buying you a 4-pack of Haynes would have sent you into such a rage about your cultural heritage, I never would have bought them for you. Besides, now that I know you are permanently "free" beneath that kilt...whew *fans herself* I'll give up MY underwear if you take me back!!

Zaphod

Darling, you were right and I was wrong. Can we go to our bedroom now? I want to tell you and show you how much I missed you.

Jassara Sunn

Oh darling, I've missed you so! Please come back to me, and make this smile genuine.

SummerWhispers

Aww if only you come back , we can lay on the beach all day and I will lend you my large beach towel to lay on while we watch the ocean waves.

Elias

I am sorry for being a noob who hasn't gotten to know you or anyone, but I promise, if they let me ill fix it I swear...

SummerWhispers

Its ok, new or old it can all be worked out I promise, just look for me on the nearest beach, I am the one wearing maroon bikini and sipping wine coolers.

Mordred

Please.. Summer.. give me one last chance? I promise, no more damn jello. Unless you ask. Also.. I promise to always wake you with that lecherous growl you love sooooo much. Yesssss, that one that makes your sweet little toes curl and sends that sweet pulse of yours into overdrive. Lastly.. I promise to bite you in that one special place. Every possible chance I get. Now.. you gonna say 'come in'.. or do I have to go find a mausoleum to hide from the vile sun? Oooops.. sorry.. no more bad mouthing that lovely, wonderful, beautiful 'giver of life'.. *sighs*. Can I please come in?
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

I suppose, but in a couple of conditions, first the jello has to be mixed with a bit of whip cream, to sweeten it up some, and you of course have to go through with all those things you promised, and lastly I will give in about the sun, and I guess I will settle for sunsets for a while, so if all these conditions are met then I will maybe even consider your mausoleum, but not that box, sorry but that is out.

Belle33

Summer, I miss your sweet lips and your sunny disposition.  Please come back to me, and we'll spend a season in paradise.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

SummerWhispers

Oh Belle I would be glad to we can shop and spend countless days on the beach, watching the boys and the ocean waves together if only you will come back , and I will not mind sharing you with Jeffery even.

Belle33

*grins*  Summer, dear, sweet, beautiful Summer.  If you take me back, I'll build you a beautiful sandcastle.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Kazuume

Oh Bellelicious, after all we've been through, all the good mixed with the bad....let's not give up now! You are all that maters to me, more than life itself! Please let's work this out.
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

SummerWhispers

Awww do not give up on us now, its summertime...we can lay on the beach all day, walk the boardwalk at night, not to mention all the clubs we can go to, if you will just not leave me, the fun has just started.