Ideabox Entertainment and Vanquisher DTCG!

Started by Elysian Radiance, August 04, 2014, 12:33:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elysian Radiance

I didn't see anything against this in the rules, so if it is, please forgive me.

This is the game that my other half, is working on developing! Everyone please, please go give this page a Like and Follow and spread the word to all your friends! We need to get the word out on this so that when we start up the Kickstarter, we'll have lots of support! A million thanks in advanced! 

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ideabox-Entertainment/596844067100530

Ideabox Entertainment is proud to announce its debut gaming title: Vanquisher.

Vanquisher is set to be Digital Trading Card Game that combines strategic and tactical positioning and play choices with flowing TCG mechanics. Players will clash in 1v1 bouts that pit their deck building, play choices and wit against each other to determine a victor. Command units, summon equipment and possessions, sling magic, conjure enchantments and auras, call the aid of powerful champions and utilize their skills; whatever it takes to achieve victory on the war torn worlds of the Vanquisher universe.

As a Vanquisher you will choose to align yourself with one, or more, of the five elemental forces: Void, Fire, Air, Water and Earth. All while supplementing your force with Neutral aligned powers that any Vanquisher could choose to unleash. Each element will give you a substantial pool of cards that span all card types to build your deck, supplemented by as many or as few neutral cards as you choose. Will you be a purist and obliterate your enemies through the will of your favorite element? Or will you be a savant who combines the strengths of multiple elements to create your own unique blend of destruction. In Vanquisher, the choice is yours.

"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Inkidu

While I wish you all the best in getting this off the ground don't you think the fantasy tcg market in general is in a bit of a glut?

Everywhere I look it's fantasy dtcgs. :\
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Tsenta

With the recent addition of smart phones and stuff like the apple store/google play store. There have been a HUGE influx of digital card games, yes.  Best of luck though! :D
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

[Sic Semper Tyrannis - "Thus always to tyrants"] - Marcus Junius Brutus The Younger.