Who will post next? (II)

Started by Harley Quinn, February 04, 2013, 09:54:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stone

Not if I bring you along, then it's circumstantial.  O8) Mint, next!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

TheLegionary

impishcharm

You rang?  ;D

Where's Stone? I need a Stone!

You know you hypnotize me, always

Stone

To mark your way?

Next, an imp for the night. They glow, did you know?
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Mintprincess

Nope. It's your mint instead. ;)

By maybe imp this time ?

Stone

No, it's me, in between whispering about teaching the guitar girl in your ear, Mint, you're next.

Mintprincess

Just make sure she's a fast learner too ;)

And swing back by, darling. This thread need more stone.

Stone

More Stone incoming!

She'll have to be, or she'll get left behind.

Next, darling Mint.

impishcharm

Will you settle for a darling imp?

Minty, oh Minty, how I need thee!

Stone

Hold that need, for Minty can't be far away.

In the meantime, show me that cross again, imp.  O:)

impishcharm

Take a good look this time.  ;)

I need some Mint with my ice cream.

Stone

Now, when I said see, I meant, in my hand, all close up. It's a tiny cross!

We all need some Mint with our ice cream. C'mere, Mint!

Mintprincess

Omg you two!!! I was actually getting something done lol. 

*melts all over the place! *

Stone or imp. Imp or Stone.   

*rolls dice*. Stone ?

Stone

No, it's imp! Well, technically, if we both show up at the same time, it's both of us. Isn't it, imp?  O8)

Deamonbane

I don't think 'impish' is a word that most would use to describe me...

Minty?
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Mintprincess

Yes me!!!!!  I am the next poster!!! I am awesome!!!

Stone?

Stone

Mintprincess

Here.  On your lap. <3

And I assume you will be next too !

Stone

Your assumption is correct. You may collect one (1) ribbon, lap-Mint.

Seara

Sorry to disappoint. Mint again?

Mintprincess

I am here! And you aren't a disappointment Seara. Join me on Stone's lap since I know he is next <3

Stone

Yes, I am!

Next, the blonde with the blue eyes.

Mintprincess

That is me darling.  Here to snuggle!!!! Seara you still here?

Seara

*plops on Stone's lap with mint.* I am here!

Mintprincess

*snuggles* yay!!!!! Now Stone come out and play :P