Something new! F seeking M

Started by Zealously Jaded, July 05, 2014, 11:41:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zealously Jaded

Thank you for looking in on my wanted thread, I tend to write character based roleplays instead of story led. I decided to put up a few of my characters, eventually I am hoping to have all 26 letters filled.

If you're interested in any of the characters, or any of the ideas I put up send me a PM, and I'm more then happy to switch things around :)

Story ideas

The Courtesan.

A courtesan a well-educated and independent woman, essentially a trained artisan of dance and singing, especially one associated with wealthy, powerful, or upper-class men who provided luxuries and status in exchange for companionship.

The idea...

YC is about to celebrate his birthday and as someone in a high social standing, (Prince, or nobility) and as a gift his uncle/father has decided to procure a courtesan.

That is the basic idea...a lot more can be added to the idea.

Jekyll and Hyde

There was one concoction YC had always wanted to try out, trouble was he had no willing participant...until now. MC hasn't known your character for long, she is quiet and demure, but once she takes the potion she becomes different.

OK so this idea is very open, the initial idea I had was Victorian era, a reculse Dr hires a maid, much like the story but it could also be a female suitor that is staying with family and is slipped the concoction.

Jaded.
XX has always been spoilt, but that wasn't her only problem, she was bored. Life was boring to her now, she only hoped that someone would catch her eye and tame her fiery spirit.

I am currently craving elves...for some reason...I don't care if I am one or the other person is I just want elves...and not the santa's helpers type.

My characters

/Blondes//Dark Brunettes//Light Brunettes//Red Heads/
AriellaBaileyImogenEffy
DariaCeciliaJunoGabby
Freya//////Harlow

Zealously Jaded