Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xellotath

Not guilty, and proud.

Have you licked your computer screen?

Ligeia

"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Xellotath

*ahem* No comment... what!? I'm a bloody cat! >_>

Have you ever attempted to eat something inedible?

Ligeia

...Yes. But only because it looked like something edible.

Have you ever eaten cat food?
"Beware the Jabberwock my son. The jaws that bite, the claws that scratch. Beware the Jubjub bird and shun, the frumious Bandersnatch."

" 'The time has come,' the Walrus said, 'To talk of many things. Of shoes and ships and sealing wax. Of cabbages and kings. And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wings.' "
~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Xellotath

Funnily enough, no, but I have eaten dog food. Wasn't that bad. (Dry.) Pretty bland, though.

Have you ever clicked your pen in public so rapidly and often that it was taken from you?

Ligeia

Not yet.

Have you ever accidentally locked eyes with someone in an elevator causing silent awkwardness?

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Saidi

Yes

Ever spanked a stranger?
Laughter is the shortest distance between two people. --Victor Borge

Help me revive my muse?

Ligeia

No

Ever mistook a stranger for someone you knew?

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Xellotath

NO. Never. Totally, not. Ever. (Yes >_>)

Have you ever gone to hug a stranger who you thought you knew? (Handshake, high-five, etc.)

Ligeia

>< Yes I have.

Have you ever choked when giving an oral report/speech?

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Xellotath

Oh my, I thought you were going in a much different direction before I read "report/ speech" >_<
And no, I haven't.

Have you?

Ligeia

xD Good thing I clarified then. And yes, many times.

Have you ever finished a test first and just sat there and waited for someone else to hand theirs in first?

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Xellotath

Hahaha, no, I usually try to be the first person to hand the test in xD

Have you ever done that?

Styx26

I think I did, I just can't remember...

Did you ever finish a test but spend the rest of the time double-checking your answers?
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Ligeia

No. I get paranoid about my answers if I double-check.

Have you ever not studied for a test but still somehow managed to pass?

~Poems~ ~Plots/Pairings~

Rancor

guilty
have you ever said something that still embarrasses you today?

MelisaArtemis

Guity... Very much so

Eating without using utensil?

Xellotath

Whenever I can. (Sexy avatar, btw.)

Have you eaten without a utensil?

MelisaArtemis

Guity.... Sometimes (That's why I choose it :P)

Walking around in your birthday suit?

BadForm

Right now? No, I'm wearing boxers a watch and glasses. Ever, sure - right after a shower for instance.

HYE tasted bodily fluids other than blood?
Absences thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202963.msg9924174#msg9924174

-----

Think you know your movies? How about their dialogue? Try the following silly movie caption thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200349.0

Xellotath

Well... I have tasted my own semen, and my tears.
(Also, I walk around in my b-day whenever possible. Quite... freeing ;) )

Play an instrument?

RageOfTheTitan

I wish -_-

Have you ever broken something expensive on purpose?
“A stubborn enough person can survive just about anything. Rage is a hell of an anesthetic.”
—    Zaeed Massani

BadForm

Not guilty - I don't NEED to break stuff on purpose as the laptop I murdered with hot coffee the month after it came off its spills and breakages warranty proves!

HYE spent thousands of dollars (or local equivalent) on something you knew you really didn't need but just had to have?
Absences thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=202963.msg9924174#msg9924174

-----

Think you know your movies? How about their dialogue? Try the following silly movie caption thread:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200349.0

IndigoKitty

Not guilty. I wish I had the finances to do that sort of thing, though.

Hye done something dirty, either alone or with another, in a parked car in a public parking lot?

KieraHaroden

Guilty.

HYE flashed anyone in public for a joke/dare?
Feel free to add me to YIM - Kieraharoden

My O's and O's
My Drawing Corner