Show me something new! (M seeking F)

Started by tobisquestion, June 27, 2011, 11:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tobisquestion

I've literally just been approved, and for now I'll say that I love to try new things so if you've got an idea for an RP and you've had trouble getting people interested in trying it, post it here or PM me!  I will, later, add some idea of my own to this thread, I'm just a little strapped for time right now!  '^^

For now somes example of ideas I have are:

A Case of Mistake Identify

Two young professionals become the victims of a case of mistaken identity whilst on a prestigious boat party, and are forced to go on the run from an assassin.  Whilst on the run, they discover each other under the most unlikely of circumstances...

Wrong time, Wrong place (inspired by FarCry2)

Whilst on holiday, two strangers find themselves in the middle of an escalating civil war, and have to try to find refuge in the African jungle.  The pressure of trying to survive proves to stimulate surprising feelings.

Lead me astray...

A man who is training for the priesthood has a crisis of faith, and at the same time meets a woman who opens his eyes to a new horizon of life...what decision will he make?

Like I say those are just a few not very developed ideas off the top of my head, I'm really most interested in helping other people develope their ideas which may be more promising!  ^^  I just admit to quite liking the darker side of things, but at the same time I'm a bit of a romantic at heart so by all means, try me!
Character images inspiration: Female - Male