what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: TheLegionary on March 23, 2011, 07:28:08 PM
I cannot believe what I am reading! LOL This is not the Beguile`s Mistress I am used to.

I am wearing my white briefs and blue shorts.

Beguile's Mistress has many sides and many facets to her personality. :-)

RP7466

I like the behind closed doors beguile ;D

A towel, took a shower and now im off to bed,

hey Beguile, did you catch justified?
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

I have the DVR set to record the 11:00 pm show.  FX ran it 3 times tonight, one right after the other and I was recording other things at 9:00 and 10:00.  I'm going to start watching it in a few minutes.

De h u m a n i z e Me

Just a grey tank top, laying in bed.

Yep.
Seeking new role plays.
PM me for details.
What De Finds Delectable

RP7466

blue jeans, brown belt, brown shoes, and a slim fitting white undershirt type t-shirt.
"It's my only politics... anti-wife. Any woman who devotes herself to making one man miserable instead of a lot of men happy don't get my vote"

John Wayne as Sam McCord

TheLegionary

I am wearing the same as usual. My best tailor made suit which is navy blue, white shirt, red tie with geometric drawings, white briefs, dark socks, belt and shoes, a new pair of silver cufflinks. I wish I had the chance of using my dress to impress in a meeting just as Beguile's Mistress does...today will be tough!

Beguile's Mistress

It's gray and dreary, cold and overcast, and snowy and icy today so I'm tempting spring with a light green pencil skirt and a pale, pale yellow silk long-sleeved blouse, beige stockings and chocolate brown pumps with 3-inch heels.

Anesa

Pink sweatshirt, white t-shirt beneath and navy blue sweats.  Oh, and white socks.  (I really need BM to tutor me in dressing more sexy!  :p )

RP7466

blue gym shorts and the same slim fitting white t-shirt

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

Bedtime and it's time for a silky, light blue sleep shirt with satiny collar and cuffs.

RP7466

is it still cold, do you need someone to keep you warm? ;D

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

*grins*  Cold weather is the best time for snuggling.

RP7466

John Wayne as Sam McCord

RP7466

blue jeans, work boots, brown belt, white undershirt, and a sage green long underwear shirt. Spent all morning on a roof, but I'm done for the day, time to thaw out. >:)

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Raven11

White pj bottoms, white panama city beach t-shirt and pink boy shorts
We're all fucked up in some way, we all could use some help, so follow me

Beguile's Mistress

Beige safari style shirt dress with a straight skirt, short, cuffed sleeves, button flap breast pockets black buttons on the pockets and down the front and a black belt, sheer beige stockings and black platform heels.

RP7466

black boxer briefs, goose bumps, and shower water dripping down my back. I like to get a chill before i go to bed so that the blankets feel good. calling it an early night, have a side job in the morning.

John Wayne as Sam McCord

Beguile's Mistress

White, long-sleeved linen sleep shirt hemmed to mid-thigh.

RP7466

jeans, work shirt, work boots, grey boxer briefs, and some blood. Quick question, I'm Deciding wether or not to go out tonight. One of the girls on the cleanup crew at work today said "there's nothing sexier than a workin' man with dirty bloody hands", then she asked me to meet her at the bar between 11 and midnight tonight. My question is, is that sexy?, or is she a f&%@n' freak and I should stay home? Here is a pic, give me your opinions.

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/9/9d/Hand.JPG

John Wayne as Sam McCord

TheLegionary

Nike blue running shorts and a white dri-fit T-shirt.

Acid Lips

blue pants and a black shirt (no underwear)

Beguile's Mistress

A fleecy robe after a warm bath.

TheLegionary

Beguile's Mistress always inspires me. Who needs a muse if I can read her posts here?

Beguile's Mistress

*smiles*  Thank you, TL.

Quote from: RP7466 on March 26, 2011, 05:19:27 PM
jeans, work shirt, work boots, grey boxer briefs, and some blood. Quick question, I'm Deciding wether or not to go out tonight. One of the girls on the cleanup crew at work today said "there's nothing sexier than a workin' man with dirty bloody hands", then she asked me to meet her at the bar between 11 and midnight tonight. My question is, is that sexy?, or is she a f&%@n' freak and I should stay home? Here is a pic, give me your opinions.

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/9/9d/Hand.JPG

A man who works with his hands is sexy.  A man who throws himself into his work to the point it leaves a mark on him is very sexy.  Go for it!

RP7466

didn't go well... not bad, but not well,

Turned out she was bad at flirting. she told me... sorry i know this makes me sound like a tool, but she said she was attracted to my forearms, and triceps, and bloody hand is what came out.

John Wayne as Sam McCord