A physiological experiment ( a college, slave type rp Needing Doms)

Started by abandoneddolly, September 09, 2014, 09:20:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caehlim

My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

azzmeister89

If it helps you can go ahead and move my character into the male masters list.

abandoneddolly

Conflict

Hey all, I think I'm going to have to back out. RL is going to make it impossible for me to post even semi regularly....

Sorry for any inconvenience, and I'll see you all around.
Currently Playing: This War of Mine
Currently Reading: Robinson Crusoe

abandoneddolly

abandoneddolly

eBadger

Sorry for a couple days delay, busy and miserable few days.  Is there still room for a Dom?  I see a couple posted in thread, but not in the characters.  And I think only one hetero/f slave?

Cynadea

Since this is a group thing, I might have an idea or two on how to avoid it being just 1x1

Since it's just starting, have a meet and greet so that people meet one another.

You can also have mandatory group sessions, where all the doms gather together to speak of their experience in a constructive way, and all the subs meet separately for the same. Meetings would happen a different times (but RPied simultaneously) at the end of each day?

I thought about joining, but I'll wait to see how it goes and if there's something missing to make the ratio equal.

Currently MIA, not available for  RP

Ons and Offs ~ Idea thread

Devilyn Sydhe

*places interest here*  looks like things are fairly even right now, but this looks interesting as a Dom

zergmuncher

Thread looks kinda dead, but i'm interested in joining if this is still happening. :D Not sure what i'm going to play just yet, also doesn't look like many have been paired up yet so my options look pretty open.

TheHangedOne

Sorry to crush your hnopes, zergmuncher, but I'm pretty sure this is dead.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!