A number of ideas... [MUL]

Started by nobleXknight, October 13, 2008, 07:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nobleXknight

Hello all!  I'm still relatively new around here, getting my feet wet and just getting a general feel for the boards.  But I figured I would throw up some story ideas in the meantime.  Please feel free to PM me if any of these ideas interest you in the slightest.  I would not object to RPing using a messenger program either (AIM/Yahoo preferred).  A note before I start, this is initial bevy of ideas are mostly in need of a more seductive female character.  There's a number of genres, and I'm rather flexible...that being said, please read on!

~Forest of Lust~ [NC-H?]

This idea might even be suited for group play, but I figured I'd list it here.  The short synopsis is that a spirit of lust has found its way into a medievel forest and has spread its influence among the inhabitants of the woods.  The spirit has entrenched itself and now commands the transformed animals (think anthros) to bring it new worshippers.  Villagers from the nearby village have been disappearing, and the local knights and wizards have been called to venture into the forest and rescue those that they can.

This idea offers a number of roles, although my preferred is to play a knight/wizard against one of the transformed members of the forest, who have suitable powers of persuasion granted them by the spirit of lust in the forest.

~A new source of energy~ [VAN?]

All right, I should probably warn you that some of my ideas are campy, and a bit out there sometimes.  Trying to come up with RP ideas for comic book and anime characters can be tough.  So I'll come out right away and admit that this is a pretty darn campy idea that I came up with while struggling to find RP on Yahoo.  It's meant to just be fun and plays up the campy side.

Anyways, this idea has to do with the Sailor Moon characters.  I cringe even writing that, fearing that people are now smacking their head and groaning, but oh well.  Anyways, the Sailor Moon characters, which if I remember correctly normally fought foes who were trying to collect energy for...something..., have been caught by the opposing villains.  Instead of disposing of them outright (because what villain every does that?), the Sailor Moon girls are turned to the dark side, and transformed so that they can gather energy for their new masters...by rather sexual means.  Again, the roles are flexible here; my first idea was to play an opposing hero or general citizen, but I'm flexible.

I think I'll hold off on some of my other ideas and explore the forums more.  Hope everyone's having a nice evening!