Where did my Muse get off to?

Started by MiaFire, September 22, 2011, 11:35:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuume

I sat mine in an empty house along with some of my business cards and told it to do something useful for a change. Like get me clients and earn her keep the lazy @#%#@.
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Grainne

*looks....everywhere..*

Erm, I'm afraid mine was beamed up by Scotty.
Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Kazuume

She's in the back yard digging holes........why......
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

Mine has achieved space flight.. and now resides in a small capsule floating around the Earth.. watching a repeating marathon of '2001: A Space Odyssey'. I'm actually quite impressed.. it can imitate the apes at the beginning quite perfectly. Just not sure how it gets all furry. The sounds and how it jumps around though.. eerily convincing.
*See Pillory*

MiaFire

Mine...hmm, no clue why the dumb thing didn't wear sunscreen because she came back from the Caribbean looking like she competed for "who looks more like a lobster" and might have place, so is now using the excuse of barely being able to move because of her sunburn as a reason not to do anything.
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Grainne

*throws her self down sobbing* She...she...left me! Just walked out the door! I'm not sure who..

Saerrael

My Muse is dating a few of my fictional characters.

Damn it!

Mordred

Mine slipped on a banana.. hit it's head. Just kinda wanders around now speaking random strange thoughts. Actually, it's making more sense than ever. Yet when I bring up the idea of any sort of writing, it stares at me for a few long moments.. then bursts out laughing.
*See Pillory*

Grainne

Uh, huh!  And, then you stole my muse because yours was out of commission. >>
I get how it goes now.... ;)

Mordred

Whoa.. wouldn't that make them kinda like dominoes? If so.. mine definitely has 3 dots on one side.. 11 on the other.
*See Pillory*

Grainne

*giggles* Dominoes?? No...mine's head hasn't been hit.  ;)

Mordred

Mine has. Many, many times. Silly thing forgets to duck when he walks through small holes of shadow that lurk in the corners.
*See Pillory*

Grainne

But, then there would only be one dominoe and they wouldn't fall down together.  ::)

Mine has made one of those little hobo packs slung it over her shoulder and began to hitchhike...I told her to be careful but she never listens to me.

Lycana

I think mine followed Eithne's. I told her to stay in the house but I came back to find a note that said: "Must see the world... Care for the cats... To the highway I go!" I have to wonder how far she'll get...
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Grainne

*laughs* Yep, I think that they decided to leave us alone with the cats.

Lycana

*Grumbles* she wanted the dang creatures...
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Mordred

I locked mine in a spare coffin I happen to have laying around.. (I do have quite a few, after all).. smushed it down to a super small size (using my old pal shadow, of course).. and now I'm shaking that thing around like a set of dice in a cup (heh.. actually sounds just like that!).. just because that naughty thing is being soooooo disagreeable lately. It's quite fitting punishment, I think. Hmm.. suddenly I'm in the mood for some Backgammon. And pizza. And some extremely dark beer. Yes.
*See Pillory*

jazz

I believe the dog got hold of my muse when she was attempting to run off to Paris without me and has been buried in the neighbors yard.  I am certain I have heard her calling to me on the winds that have ripped through the valley lately at midnight.
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Tsumi Okazaki

My muse is currently on the phone with me, asking me to bail her out of jail.

Grainne

Mine has timewarped somewhere...*scratches head and giggles* not sure where but...I've looked everywhere over this decade and the one before.  ;D

Tsumi Okazaki

My muse inspires fertility, inspiration, and dance. In other words, sex drugs and rock 'n roll. And she wonders why I wont pay her bail.....

Lycana

My muse has apparently entered her rebellious years and is currently sitting on the side of the road starring at her hands. I think she got something from the creepy person across the road... Or she bought a thing of brownies from the junkies down the road. I'm not sure.

HippolytaSwe

Mine has hung up a sign that says "Gone Fishin'". ....and I am pretty sure she doesn't even *like* fish.

Tsumi Okazaki

My muse is apparently trying to kidnap another muse and force her into idea slavery. Generating new ideas constantly to make up for the lack of creativity my muse has displayed of late.

Grainne

*gasps and points at you* So that's where my muse went!! I must rescue her. *grins*