The Erotic Reality Show (closed)

Started by quozax, March 19, 2017, 07:22:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quozax

Welcome to the Erotic Reality Show.  This game will be much like many reality shows in the past, but with one big difference.  Each day the contestants will be given a given a task or game to complete, and the individual or group that cannot complete the task first, or looses the game will be required to do something erotic, also referred to as a punishment.

This game will last 30 days and the erotic situations will become more and more extreme as the days progress.  If all contestants stay for the entire 30 days, they will split 50 million pounds.  But if a constant decides the situations are too extreme and wish to leave the competition; the amount split will be reduced by 5 million pounds.

Each player will be given 3 immunity tokens.  If a punishment is too extreme for a player, they may opt to use an immunity token to avoid the punishment, in which they may choose another player to take their place.  But they will give that token to the player they choose, and 1,000 pounds will be removed from the amount split at the end of the show.  An immunity token may be only used once per day.

Upon arrival, you will meet your host, Preston Connors.  He will set up the games and will not be included in of the games.  He will also be the one to make sure the punishments are taken, or he may assign another player to deal the punishment if the situations calls for it. 

The games may be played by individuals or a group.  As with many reality shows, their will be surprises, twists, and turns.  You will never know what you may be asked to do, or what punishment may be dealt.  There are times when the punishment is revealed ahead of time to encourage competition.  I wish each of you the best of luck.

This is to check for interest for this type of game.  I am striving for an even number of contestants. There will never be scat, vore, death, or dismemberment during the game.  This game will start out rather almost calm, and get more and more extreme as the days pass.  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.  If this does not appeal to you.  Please don't apply.

Each player must post a minimum of 2 paragraphs every time they post.  There will be a more detailed list of rules as time goes on.  There will be a tagging and posting critique which I will explain if the game catches on.  And yes, you may bring one pet along if you wish.

OOCL and dice rolls:  [url https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=264723.0 [/url]

Diary room:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=264722.0

Bathroom: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=264721.0

Backyard: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=264720.0

Kitchen: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=264719.0

Red Bedroom: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=264718.0

Blue Bedroom:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=264717.0

Living Room:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=264716.0

quozax

All characters must be between the ages of 19 and 30
Spatial Awareness refers to how well an individual can work puzzles, see patterns, and play Tetris.

[float=right][img height=300 padding=5]*YOUR CHARACTER'S IMG URL HERE*[/img][/float]

[center][size=14pt][b][u]IC INFO[/u][/b][/size][/center]

[b][u]Applicant's Full Name:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Goes by:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Applicant's Age:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Applicants Gender:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Applicants Height:[/u][/b]

[b][u]Sexual Orientation:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Preferred Position:[/u][/b] Top/Bottom/Switch

[b][u]Applicant's Bio:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Personality:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Current Occupation:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Taste in Music/TV/Movies/Books:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Hobbies:[/u][/b]
[b][u]Kinkiest thing the character has ever done:[/u][/b]

[size=12pt][b][u]Statistics:[/u][/b][/size] *Allocate 18 Points on a scale of 1 to 4*

[b]Strength-[/b]
[b]Speed-[/b]
[b]Agility-[/b]
[b]Endurance-[/b]

[b]Spatial Awareness-[/b]
[b]Logic-[/b]
[b]Math Skill-[/b]
[b]Trivia-[/b]

[center][size=14pt][b][u]OOC INFO[/u][/b][/size][/center]
[b][u]Face Claim:[/u][/b] *What's the name of the model in your character's picture?*
[b][u]Desired Kinks and Situations:[/u][/b]

Azee

Swordmaster

Anesa

PhantomPistoleer

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

PervCelebre

Haibane

Could be fun; I'm interested.

quozax

This is perfect.  7 potential characters plus my character.  I was going for 8 characters. I will have a format for joining hopefully by the end of the day. 

quozax

The application sheet has been added. 

Alias

Swordmaster

IC INFO

Applicant's Full Name: Joseph Denstone Tarrant
Goes by:  Joe
Applicant's Age: 26 (Birthday April 1st)
Applicants Gender: Male
Applicants Height: 5ft 10inches

Sexual Orientation: Totally Straight
Preferred Position: Top

Applicant's Bio:
Joe originally from England he was adopted as a baby into a blue collar family, His Father was English but his mother was German they loved him and tried to care for him but the sense that he was in the "Wrong Family" stuck with him all of his life. He excelled academically in school but as the school was in a poor neighborhood and was not academically inclined. Which again left him feeling like the outsider. He was mathematically excellent and found this easy and eventually graduated and entered college in the UK studying Business Studies. He loved the course and college and it was his first tentative steps into the world outside his limited enclosure. Then on graduating he was offered a placement with an accountancy firm and was to move to their New York offices. He loved the US and the city however the world of accountancy was mind-numbly boring and daily he was seeking a reason to pack up his job and seek a new adventure.
With a German mother he was totally comfortable in a nude setting and had often visited European beaches when Naturism and nudity were the norm, he could never understand the US's sense of consciousness about their bodies.
He had watched Big Brother in Europe and figured that this show would be a Nude version of that. He had applied for the the dutch TV show Adam Zoekt Eve https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb61oebbsR0 which placed a couple on an island nude and let nature take its course but he had not been chosen. He thought this show would give him some exposure and a change of career would be exactly the shot in the arm he needed. Plus the prizefund is the main attraction $5 million Bucks could set him up for life. There is an awful lot of things he would be willing to do for $5 dollars.   
Personality:
Happy go lucky and always quite positive if at times personally shy. Can be quite cutting with comments and considers himself as a real wit.   Total Exhibitionist given the opportunity and very comfortable with his body. Expect him to be unimpressed with any pets present.
Current Occupation:
Accountant (but hating every minute of it)
Taste in Music/TV/Movies/Books:
Loves light Rock and pop music - has a gra for European bands and is into "U2" . Not a huge fan of TV and finds US TV annoying to watch with all of the adverts. Found Breaking Bad to be very good.
Hobbies:
A bit of a sports fan - Played Rugby and soccer and continues to play in the states, at a good level but certainly not a professional standard. Ultra Competitive.

Kinkiest thing the character has ever done:
When in college at a party had sex with a girl in the middle of the floor with 30 people watching on and cheering their encouragement.

Statistics: *Allocate 18 Points on a scale of 1 to 4*

Strength- 2
Speed- 3
Agility- 2
Endurance- 2

Spatial Awareness- 1
Logic- 3
Math Skill- 4
Trivia- 1

OOC INFO
Face Claim: Bart Van Maanen

Desired Kinks and Situations:  Happy to explore everything - No Limits - Up to now zero exposure to Bi or Gay but happy to explore this  - have written extensively as a Dom.  Love women in general.

quozax

Hey Sword, you forgot to add the kinkiest thing the character has done.  Be sure and put it in a NSFW if it too extreme for the open application section.

quozax

Quote from: Swordmaster on March 20, 2017, 06:27:23 AM

IC INFO

Applicant's Full Name: Joseph Denstone Tarrant
Goes by:  Joe
Applicant's Age: 26 (Birthday April 1st)
Applicants Height: 5ft 10inches

Sexual Orientation: Totally Straight

Applicant's Bio:
Joe originally from England he was adopted as a baby into a blue collar family, His Father was English but his mother was German they loved him and tried to care for him but the sense that he was in the "Wrong Family" stuck with him all of his life. He excelled academically in school but as the school was in a poor neighborhood and was not academically inclined. Which again left him feeling like the outsider. He was mathematically excellent and found this easy and eventually graduated and entered college in the UK studying Business Studies. He loved the course and college and it was his first tentative steps into the world outside his limited enclosure. Then on graduating he was offered a placement with an accountancy firm and was to move to their New York offices. He loved the US and the city however the world of accountancy was mind-numbly boring and daily he was seeking a reason to pack up his job and seek a new adventure.
With a German mother he was totally comfortable in a nude setting and had often visited European beaches when Naturism and nudity were the norm, he could never understand the US's sense of consciousness about their bodies.
He had watched Big Brother in Europe and figured that this show would be a Nude version of that. He had applied for the the dutch TV show Adam Zoekt Eve https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb61oebbsR0 which placed a couple on an island nude and let nature take its course but he had not been chosen. He thought this show would give him some exposure and a change of career would be exactly the shot in the arm he needed. Plus the prizefund is the main attraction $5 million Bucks could set him up for life. There is an awful lot of things he would be willing to do for $5 dollars.   
Personality:
Happy go lucky and always quite positive if at times personally shy. Can be quite cutting with comments and considers himself as a real wit.   Total Exhibitionist given the opportunity and very comfortable with his body. Expect him to be unimpressed with any pets present.
Current Occupation:
Accountant (but hating every minute of it)
Loves light Rock and pop music - has a gra for European bands and is into "U2" . Not a huge fan of TV and finds US TV annoying to watch with all of the adverts. Found Breaking Bad to be very good.
Hobbies:
A bit of a sports fan - Played Rugby and soccer and continues to play in the states, at a good level but certainly not a professional standard. Ultra Competitive.

When in college at a party had sex with a girl in the middle of the floor with 30 people watching on and cheering their encouragement.

Strength- 2
Speed- 3
Agility- 2
Endurance- 2

Spatial Awareness- 1
Logic- 3
Math Skill- 4
Trivia- 1

OOC INFO
Face Claim: Bart Van Maanen

Desired Kinks and Situations:  Happy to explore everything - No Limits - Up to now zero exposure to Bi or Gay but happy to explore this  - have written extensively as a Dom.  Love women in general.

Approved! 

Evergreen

Hello! I'm really interested! Do I need an approval or could I start working on my character's sheet?
o/o

quozax

Quote from: Evergreen on March 21, 2017, 08:36:19 AM
Hello! I'm really interested! Do I need an approval or could I start working on my character's sheet?
Please fill out a character sheet. 

Azee

IC INFO

Applicant's Full Name: Ashley Young
Goes by: Ash
Applicant's Age: 21
Applicants Gender: Female
Applicants Height: 5ft 9inches

Sexual Orientation: Curious
Preferred Position: Bottom

Applicant's Bio:
Born and raised in Dallas, Texas, Ashley had four older siblings and all of them boys. The whole Young family were fascinated with the old wild west, the boys especially and wanting to fit in Ash took to it as well. And she excelled. When she was little she had her own horse at a ranch outside the city, she was taking part in competitions and frequented the gun range with her father. A tomboy who wanted to fit in and actually enjoyed it. Growing up she started to develop other interests and her feminine side.
Ashley had a falling out with her father when he got into trouble with the police about illegal weapons, the family had problems and she moved out with one of her brothers. They managed to make it through but it was hard. One day Ash got tired of being broke all the time and started giving web shows. This evolved into dancing in clubs and modeling. After getting some more experience she got a regular job as a barista and dancer at a strip club, still modeling after hours. She is saving for collage and wants to get famous. This is why she applies for this Reality Show. Ashley wants renown and is confident she can win it here.
Personality:
Ash is an optimist, always tries to see the good side. Loves good humor, thinks laughter is the best cure for everything. Outgoing but often competitive, she feels a need that she has something to prove. Doesn't want to be left out and it often leads to her trying to be at the center of things.
Current Occupation:
Model, dancer and barista
Loves old times rock and roll, pop music and of course everything country. Ash is a fan of old things, and also old movies and actors, her favorites being John Wayne and Clint Eastwood.
Hobbies:
Dancing, music, yoga, volleyball, horse riding, going to the gun range, riding a car and motorcycle, everything wild west and being kind of an internet celebrity.
Giving a blow job through a glory hole to a random trucker.

Statistics:

Strength-1
Speed-2
Agility-3
Endurance-3

Spatial Awareness-3
Logic-3
Math Skill-1
Trivia-2

OOC INFO
Face Claim: Elizabeth Turner
Desired Kinks and Situations: Group situations, interracial situations. Never tried being a Switch but would like to give it a go. Ash has some daddy issues and a thing for older men.

Pictures

Top Cat

Tossing my hat into the ring. On break at work, so I don't have time to fill out a sheet, but I should be able to get to that in a few hours.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

PervCelebre

Applicant’s Full Name: Philip Anderson Deckland
Goes by: Phil
Applicant’s Age: 29
Applicant’s Gender: Male
Applicant’s Height: 6’2”
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Preferred Position: None

Applicant’s Bio: Phil is from a small town in the Midwest where he always felt like he was destined for more than the confines of his geography. As a kid, when his friends were trying to party and get high and laid, he was trying to get laid and failing, trading that life for one of culture and books and writing and, honestly, accolades. He became part of several state and national organizations and was already sprouting wings to fly the coup.

At college, he became a journalist and even better writer. He blossomed a bit, traveled around the country with friends on breaks, drank underage, even had a couple of random one-night stands. But, part of him always feels like he left something on the table getting such a late start at life.

When journalism prospects dried up, he became a teacher in his dreaded hometown. It isn’t always true what they say, that those who can’t do teach. He loves teaching. He’s an English teacher and, on his best days, gets his students to think about what they’re reading and writing and want to do more of it.

He’s applying to be on the show to fulfill that urge of wanting to get out again and experience more life. He’s graying slightly at the temples but still has a craving to life more than the quiet small town life he lives most days.

Personality: Phil is an outgoing guy if he likes you, quiet if he doesn’t or is contemplating something. Prone to get lost in his own head and thoughts a bit, he’s a tad sarcastic, a bit quick-witted and always ready to have fun and converse with people, even if that means flirting. He lacks the confidence to be the alpha male in any room and will usually assume that the most attractive female doesn’t want him, even if she does.

Current profession: Teacher, English

Taste in Music/TV/Movies/Books: Phil will read anything once. Except for Fifty Shades. He’s fine with the subject matter but the writing was atrocious. Phil loves cooking shows and some bad reality TV, along with fun sci-fi like Orphan Black and Doctor Who. He listens to mostly older music like his parents did, but has been trying to branch out even more over the past year. He’s a consumer, so he wants to consume and is willing to give anything a fair shake.

Hobbies: He loves sports and games, especially board gaming and crosswords.

Kinkiest thing the character has ever done: Fingered his friend on top of a speaker at a club on a summer night when both were lonely and tired and drunk.

Strength-1
Speed-1
Agility-2
Endurance-2
Spatial Awareness-3
Logic-3
Math-3
Trivia-3

OOC

Face Claim: Chris Pine (I’m awful at photos so if someone could help, I would be indebted.)

Desired Kinks and Situation: Being desired when he doesn’t expect to; lingerie/clothed sex; group sex and threesomes (MFF and MFM). He’s not gay but he’s definitely open-minded enough that if a guy is around, he won’t turn down an opportunity he’s really interested in.

Alias

Quote from: PervCelebre on March 21, 2017, 11:41:04 AM
Applicant’s Full Name: Philip Anderson Deckland
Goes by: Phil
Applicant’s Age: 29
Applicant’s Gender: Male
Applicant’s Height: 6’2”
Preferred Position: None

David Boreanaz Avi!!!
OOh, we're best friends now, just so you know. hehe

Also, my character:

IC INFO

Applicant's Full Name: Melanie Dianne Foster
Goes by: "Mel" "Melody" "lady" "lenny"
Applicant's Age: Twenty Five (August 10)
Applicants Gender: cis-female
Applicants Height: Five foot, six inches

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Applicant's Bio: Melanie lived for most of her life in some kind of reclusive poverty. Her parents split up when they were still young, and they had never married. She knows her dad, but she doesn't like him, or enjoy being around him. They don't have an abusive past. But, in a way, he did abandon her, and she has never forgiven him for that. When she was still in school, he moved from her home state of California, out to Kansas, where he could start a real family. She was left behind with her mother who had relapsed pretty heavily on some hard drugs.

Melody, as she started to be called in high school, started to live with her grandmother instead of her mother, and it was required for her to work for eight hour days after classes. She was a hardworking young woman, if nothing else, and ended up bringing home most of the bacon for her and her widowed grandma, Nina. Melody spent almost everything leftover penny on clothing, and makeup, and beauty products. She was a pretty girl, and she was starting to gain popularity through out her teen years. By the time she was a junior, she was in the running for queen bitch of the school. By her senior year, no one could touch her title.

And she was a peculiar case when it came to the teenage social elite. She was an actress, a drama kid, and a choir girl. The stereotypes at her school were all twisted, and in part due to her own decisions and choices. Their football team sucked, and the cheerleaders were considered to be vapid by almost everyone, and most of them were from rural places, and uninterested in actually doing the exercise part of cheerleading. There were three good bands around the school, and Melody had gone out with at least one member from all of them. The school plays were bigger than the football games because Melody was able to refocus the population into the arts. The rest of the school benefitted from this, but Melody was dealing with minor stardom from that point onward. She was given 'most likely to be in movies' by an overwhelmingly large percentage of her graduating class.

Since highschool, she's moved to LA and San Francisco, she's tried her hand at modeling, acting, voice over work, and a string of six pornographic films that she is proud of doing. She is absolutely legendary in her hometown, but still struggling in LA. Attempting to tap into her roots, she was doing live theatre for a little while to make ends meet when she heard about the audition for the most extreme reality show of all time. She was eating poorly do to her still plodding poverty, and she applied in hopes of launching her slutty fame out of the shallow end and into the stratusphere.
Personality: Melody is self absorbed, and vein, but she is excellent at faking social interaction to please the people around her. She's never really been in love, and she's not sure if the phoenemenon has any validity to it. She sees herself as better than others, and seeks out big hairy men to devestate her body at night. This girl isn't obsessed with sex, but she enjoys power, and she feels the most power when she's made a man crumble just by submitting to him. She uses her sexuality as a weapon. And to top it aaaaall off, Melody has serious abandonment issues due to her father and her mother's early departure from her life.
Current Occupation: Theatre Actress/ Model
Taste in Music/TV/Movies/Books: Music: Arianna Grande, Lorde, The Kills, Jax Jones, Raye, Ed Sheeran, Duke Dumond and hundreds of other EDM/hip hop artists. She doesn't like much rock. She considers the Kills to be dance music and HATES the dead weather. - Television: Reality TV bad girls club is her favorite thing ever, Game of Thrones, The Wire, Wayward Pines, Breaking Bad, Walking Dead (she's pretty basic) - Movies: old horror, scream is her favorite movie - she doesn't like reading, but she has a copy of 'The Witches of Eastwick' that she's read more than fifteen times.
Hobbies: Dancing, Shopping, Partying, Having sex, cooking pasta and pasta sauces (she can cook other things, but finds special joy with pastas)
Kinkiest thing ever:
BDSM gangbang material
While Melody has done porn, the kinkiest thing she's ever done was not recorded on film. She was on a holiday in the city for a few weeks not too long ago, and she'd met a trio of men that all fancied her. In stead of trying to pit them against each other and pick her favorite. She made them an offer, and it got very bd/sm very fast. Melody was tied up in their basement for five full days. She wasn't being held against her will. She never used her safe word. They all three shared her almost non stop the whole time, barely feeding her, and keeping her turned on as often as they could. They were so impressed with her that they offered to pay her, and asked if she would come back another time. She accepted the money, $1,200, but she made no plans to return. It was too addicting to be a slave girl in a basement, and the satisfaction she felt from it scared her.

Statistics:

Strength- 1
Speed- 3
Agility- 3
Endurance- 1

Spatial Awareness- 4
Logic- 3
Math Skill- 1
Trivia- 2

OOC INFO
Face Claim: Kate Harrison
Desired Kinks and Situations: Almost nothing shakes me anymore... So, the dirtier the better
untraveled kinks that I'm willing to explore: some bathroom play, branding, intense bondage with some intense violence, being a dom (I've never played as a dom, that would really be strange in a good way)

Top Cat

IC INFO

Applicant's Full Name: Zachary Peterson
Goes by:Zack
Applicant's Age: 23
Applicants Height: 5'9"

Applicant's Bio: Zack was born and raised in the highly "bipolar" city of Las Vegas. As an only child, he spent a great deal of time alone, playing with electronic tinkering or puzzle books given to him by his uncle. By the time he hit high school, he was praised as being Harvard-bound. Zack had other ideas, though. Zack, like the city he lived in, was both risk-averse AND unable to refuse a challenge, especially when there was money involved. The words he most hated to hear from his best friend, Toby, was, "I bet you can't..." He knew that he would end up doing something stupid... and kind of enjoy it in the process.

Rather than go to college, Zack decided to take a job where he’d never have to deal with challenges himself – he went to Dealer School. After finishing the class in record time, he got hired at one of the low-grade casinos where new dealers would learn the things that the Dealer Schools couldn’t teach. He hasn’t applied for a higher-grade casino yet, because he’s nervous of not being good enough.

He applied for The Show after yet another challenge from Toby to apply for it. He went ahead and filled out the application, figuring it was safe enough - he’d never get chosen, right?
Personality: Studious and bookish, Zack is nevertheless fairly easy-going and friendly
Current Occupation: Blackjack Dealer
Taste in Music/TV/Movies/Books: Classical, Neoclassical, and Electronica music (anything without singing), Math puzzle books, gambling history and theory books
Hobbies: He has a taste for no-limit Texas Hold’em in his spare time, and was in the running for the World Series of Poker before being accepted for The Show.
Kinkiest thing the character has ever done: Zack was challenged to "go hire the first prostitute you can find downtown." He was stopped after a block by a pair of grotesquely obese women who made it very clear that their affections were available for a price. He was there for three hours, and their experience opened him up to the wild world of weird sex.

Strength- 1
Speed- 2
Agility- 2
Endurance- 1

Spatial Awareness- 3
Logic- 4
Math Skill- 4
Trivia- 1

OOC INFO
Face Claim: Dylan O’Brien
Desired Kinks and Situations: Zack has an intense desire to be in control, and (although he doesn’t really understand it yet) prefers to be a Dom in a situation. If he’s ever introduced to BDSM, he’s likely to want to establish himself as Master to others’ position as his Slaves.
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Evergreen

IC INFO

Applicant's Full Name: Sarah Dewall
Goes by: Sarah
Applicant's Age: 19
Applicants Gender: Female
Applicants Height: 5ft 5inches

Applicant's Bio:Sarah was always known to be one of those high school beauties, one of those queen bees. She had been raised on a ranch and was considered one of those country sweet-hearts. As a popular teen in high school, girls of her caliber were the ones that dated the quarter and running backs on the varsity team or even older guys out of college. Yeah, girls like Sarah, they slept in their parent's houses and still had to bend to their parent's rules, but when they were out in the world they could do what their heart desired.

However, like most girls, Sarah herself was shipped of to college as soon as she had finished High school. And just like most young people, she herself was nowhere near prepared for it. She was unprepared for the college-level coursework, financial responsibilities and freedom that she had been granted all of a sudden.

Her Papa was always warning her "Sarah, pay attention or someday you'll find yourself in a real pickle." For almost nineteen years her luck held. It was only last week when she found herself in that pickle. College was costing a bit more than this country girl's family could afford so she was looking for ways to make some money.

And thus it happened, one day, right out of the blue..When Sarah was strolling through the park on her way home from college, she was stopped by a a guy, advertising applications for a  Erotic Reality Show. As soon as the man mentioned the $5 million Bucks. Sara was sold! Now, her grandmother would have probably turned in her grave if she'd found it. Silly Sarah tough...figured this show might offer her an easy escape out of that pickle she had found herself in.

Personality:Few know the true Sarah Dewall, but two things you'll never forget are that she's utterly friendly and cheerful. Of course she's also dedicated, humble and anticipative, but those are often overshadowed by tendencies of being slightly clumsy as well.
Her charming nature though, this is what she's pretty much loved for.

Nobody's perfect of course and Sarah has plenty of less favorable traits too. Her disruptive nature and slyness sour the mood many a time and reach all around. Fortunately her appreciative nature helps make sure these days are few and far between.

Current Occupation: Freshman Student

Taste in Music/TV/Movies/Books: Sarah is a sucker for pop music and enjoys the country beat just as much. Her favorite TV show is currently Daredevil. She's secretly in love with that blind vigilante.

Hobbies: She loves horse ridding. Had been doing it ever since she was barely seven. Sarah loves jogging to get her mind off and she's an exceptional swimmer.

Ugh...There was this one time she was alone with those frisky, local ranch hands..they've had a bit too much to drink and she ended up..stuffed by a bunch of them. And..well...there's the thing with her dog as well.

Strength- 1
Speed- 3
Agility- 3
Endurance- 3

Spatial Awareness- 2
Logic- 2
Math Skill- 1
Trivia- 3

OOC INFO
Face Claim: Cassidy Cole

Some more pictures

Desired Kinks and Situations: Secretly likes being put into place by proper males. Manhandling..She's kind of a secret kinkster. She's a sucker for group scenes. Bathroom play, violence...She thinks rimming guys is the most delicious thing ever..All in all most everything goes.
o/o

quozax

Awesome, 5 applications in one day.

While I look over those.   Answer this question.   How exterme is too extreme?

What might your character use an immunity token for?

Is water sports too extreme?   Drinking urine?  Bestiality?    Bound and gagged with a bag over the head locked in a steamer trunk for 24 hours? Getting kicked in the crotch every hour?

Think of at least one thing and post it here.

Evergreen

Well, My frisky Sarah kind loves water sports,  drinking urine,  Bestiality as well as being  bound and gagged.. <3

Hmm what I've consider being too extreme is loosing a limb, being beaten bloody or even killed.. I think Sarah would use her immunity tokens in that case.
o/o