News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

* sucks Belle33 where she most likes*

See how boys rock!!!

* steals the win*

derek

While TL is distracted I streak away with the win. ;)

Mordred

Pulls out a tube, takes a deep breath, blows with everything I got.. shooting the win out the other side. I'm shocked that worked! Speaks through tube.. giving Derek my apology.. but.. I had no choice.
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Yawns and stretches...saunters in and grabs the win while nobody is watching.  \O/
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

*feels bad (no, really.. I do.. but still.. shhhh).. slips into a tiny bit of shadow.. slides under a carpet.. yikes and trips the lovely Xandria.. catching her in one arm.. the win in another.. wiggles eyebrows into her surprised gaze then slaps a bit ol' wet kiss on those shocked lips.. before setting her down.. checks the window with a quick glance (best to not smash into the wall.. oh how I hate those tiny windows.. ).. dives through into darkness*

WITH THE WIN!
*See Pillory*

Xandria

Licking her lips to taste a bit of lingering deliciousness from his wet kiss, she grins.  She watches the crafty vampire disappear into the veil of night before flopping down on her bed, stretching out to a comfortable lounging position.  Giggling, she grabs a chocolate truffle from her bedside table, pops it into her mouth while pondering...ah yes!  Of course!

With a mischievous glint in her eyes, she pulls out a rather accurate Voodoo doll in Mordred's image and pinches the cute little butt.  Chuckling, she touches the hand and commands..."Win...back here...now."  Poof!  The win returns to her side.  "Now, to take care of my dear foe."  Holding the doll with both hands, she plants a huge kiss on the lips, and then ties a little red ribbon around it, not once, not twice, but three times.  "There!  That aught to hold him for awhile!" 

AND AGAIN...MY WIN!
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it. Resist it, and your soul grows sick with longing for the things it has forbidden to itself. -Oscar Wilde

Charm is a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question. - Albert Camus

Mordred

Speeding along.. or so he was.. it was as if a wall came at him. Not he smashing into brick but the brick suddenly encasing every limb. And yes, the win.. again.. gone.
Looking up into the sky, he yells, "Khan!"
(always wanted to do that)
Actually he yells, slightly softer, "Xandria!" But only because he's kind of tied up at the moment.
Moment.. ah yes.. I just need to speed up time a tiny bit, he thinks. Did it before, why not now? *a few whizzing chants whispered and snap.. the binds come free* Eek, sun!
*there is a pause.. he didn't anticipate the blasted sun*
*hums a few songs.. waiting*
Later, the ground erupts a dirty vampire. After spitting out some mud and rock, he speeds along.. to her abode.
Shhh.. gotta be quiet here. She's a crafty one.
Sneaks into a high up window.. sees the sleeping Xandria clutching her -actually.. MY- win.. slides inside.. as shadow.. plucks each lovely little finger free.. lifts win.. puts decoy (Mr Potato Head is very close in weight and size, to win) in her hands.. gives that lovely neck a light nibble (don't want to wake her).. then tip-toes downstairs.. (lets see what's in her fridge)... with the win..
*See Pillory*

derek

while Mordred is checking the date on the milk carton I slip away with the win...

Anesa

Brings a case a beer to Derek's place, challenges him to a game of "quarters".  (He has no idea that Camille is well known around Oklahoma for being the "Quarter Queen").  The QQ slams the quarter every time into his waiting glass, and in no time the poor buckaroo has drank the whole case of beer and passed out...cold!  She covers him up, smooches his cheek and rides off into the sunset with her horse Harley....and the ever coveted WIN.

(Bows and curtsies)

Belle33

*Speeds past the hot cowgirl on the back of my man's much faster Ducati smacking her ass and grabbing the WIN before disappearing down the road*

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Mordred

*approaches a copy machine.. slips in a shiny (special) quarter.. produces a copy.. ahh or is it the real thing?.. of the win.. also a copy of the scrumptious Belle.. grinning as the win is now mine.. then giving the lovely human a kiss and fading into darkness*
*See Pillory*

Belle33

*blows out Mordred's light before he can enjoy his ciggy*  oh, I beg your pardon *flicks a match and holds the flame up for him, easing the win gently from his pocket while lighting his fire - winking with a twinkle in my eyes before vanishing with the WIN in his first puff of smoke*

derek

in the middle of Belle's dissertation I take the win...and run

Mordred

Finds Derek and his lovely blonde companion.. just about ready to engage in some wonderful fun..
"You, my friend, have your hands full enough.. why don't I just take that Win off your hands? Come on.. don't be greedy.."
I don't think he minded.
And I.. have once again my precious.
*See Pillory*

Belle33

Hey!!!   *nabs WIN and makes a speedy exit*

derek

snatches it back as Belle races by...the win is mine

Skye

-catches derek and knocks him out, cavewoman style. Only to take her WIN back-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Belle33

thanks for getting it back for me, Reign *carefully removing it from her delicate fingers*  now I'll take my WIN from here *smiles*

Skye

That's enough fondling of my win.
I'll have it back now. Thank you. -Bundles it in her arms and flies away-
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Anesa

Captures Reign in her humonginormous butterfly net, placing her in a glass jar (don't worry, I poked air holes in it for ya) and once again the WIN return to it's rightful owner....... the cowgirl!

:D

Belle33

Ooohhh...*fondles Camille's sexiness before taking the WIN for the surfer girl*  cowabunga!

Mordred

Taps Belle.. listening close for the sweet sound.. ah yes, there it is.
Whispers.. or more like breathes into her ear.. sending a soothing tendril of thought.. until those lovely eyes start to droop.. where I catch her, placing her down softly.
Sleep, gorgeous.. and I will take this silly Win from your hands.
It' a burden, anyway.. why trouble yourself with it?
Tucks the win away.
Tucks himself into a dark corner.
*See Pillory*

derek

It's a simple three letter word...WIN

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Xandria

Sorry boys...MINE! Grabs win and scampers off....