News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

"Thinking" got us here.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Belle33

The getaway driver sucked!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Belle33

Okay - what's the plan?

Despairs

Didn't think far, huh?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Belle33

First, distract the guards.

Despairs

You're not half bad.

Belle33

I've done this before

Despairs

Boatman

Claustrophobics against imprisonment, yeah!
History, where creative writing was born.

Despairs

Boatman

You never say please.

Despairs

Show some respect first.

Boatman

Despairs

Boatman

Looks at belly button.

Despairs

Captain Maltese

Belle33

I've been working out.

Boatman

Breaking out is better?

Despairs

Belle33

Boatman

Despairs

You're weak as hell.