Futanari Summer Camp! Recruitment: Last Call for Campers!

Started by bokotousamurai, June 21, 2018, 08:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainheart

Name: Mizuoko Suzuki
Position: Camper
Appearance/pic: https://imgur.com/a/S5j7tGK

Dislikes: Scary things, loud, pushy people.
Hobbies: Writing, Chess, Go.
Background: Mizuoko was born in Osaka Japan, but was raised in Seattle, Washington. She has hid the fact she was a futa her whole life until she was given a brochure of the summer camp. The first summer she was there she met the love of her life Acelynn, when they had made love the first time she impregnated Acelynn.

Build/figure: Thin
Cock length/girth: 6 inches and 5 inches in girth
Balls: Internal
Cumload: ½ a pint.
Breasts: Double B’s
Pubes: trimed
Ons: Gentle lovers, kissing, oral, anal, vaginal sex.
Offs: Rape, Scat, Gore.
Maybes: Dominating.

Misc: Is in an open relationship with Acelynn LeHane, with whom she has a sixteen month old daughter Charlotte, who is a futa like her parents

bokotousamurai

I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

TheLaughingOne

maybe its a typo.. but... how does she have a 6 inch long, 5 inch wide dick...?
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

bokotousamurai

maybe they were thinking of circumference and not diameter
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

TheLaughingOne

ooohhh, ok!

just had me thinking of Ron white joking bout how his dick is shaped like a cheese wheel... ;3
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Rainheart

Solistair

Name: Alyss Reika
Appearance/pic: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/3131266

Dislikes: Studying, Horror/Sad Films, Alarm Clocks
Hobbies: Plays soccer competitively, is interested in fiddling with computers
Background:

Being a first generation futa in a big family is not easy. In her early childhood she felt weird knowing her physiology was so unique however a supportive environment at home and at school has made her proud to accept who she is and how horny she always feels! Although she still feels tired of hanging with her loudmouth siblings at home so after hearing about this camp, it was no surprise her bags were packed within mere minutes. Apart from her horniness, she has had a pretty comfortable upbringing and won't know too much about the hardships of reality.

Build/figure: Hourglass body, curvy, lean-muscled
Cock length/girth: 12 inches length (7 inches flaccid), 2 inches thick
Balls: Bigger than your average males
Cumload: Enough to comfortable fill several glasses to the brim with her 'milk'
Breasts: DD
Pubes: Shaved
Ons: Noncon/Dubcon, Rough Oral Sex (Receiving/Giving), Domination, Submission, Creampies
Offs: Extremes
Maybes: Roleplaying, BDSM, Impregnation (she uses the pill unless convinced otherwise)

Misc: Has a constant erection if sexual urges have not been satisfied every couple hours, is cool with being fucked noncon if she gets sucked off in the end

bokotousamurai

Awesome, its still early enough in game for you to join so go ahead and jump right in

ZincStandard

Damn, I wish I'd seen this sooner, it looks like tons of fun.  Are you still accepting campers?

bokotousamurai

We've had a couple of drops, and we're still pretty early, so yeah we can squeeze anyone in so long as not everyone has had a cabin assigned yet

ZincStandard

Cool!  I'll say my character lives fairly close to the camp, and got a ride there from her parents rather than take the bus, but was a bit late due to traffic.

Name: Ashley Griswold
Appearance/pic:
NSFW

Likes: Track & field, the beach, the outdoors, naturism, stand-up comedy, being in a group, making people laugh.
Dislikes: Being told what to do, selfish people, prudishness, "cheerleader" personalities, wearing clothes, club music.
Hobbies: Jogging, hiking, Pokemon Go.

Background: Ashley (who much prefers to be called Ash) is a first-generation futa, but that was never a problem in her family.  As sex-positive naturists, her parents never made her feel the least bit ashamed of her body, going out of their way to teach her that she was perfectly normal and healthy and should never let herself be told otherwise.  Ash was confident, empathetic, and socially adept from an early age.  Her parents' lifestyle meant that nudity and sex were normalized in their household--they, along with Ash and her little brother Connor, were nearly always naked at home, and while they never crossed the line into incest, they never kept their sex life hidden from their kids.  Ash grew up seeing all this as perfectly ordinary, and when adolescence came, she felt no shame about experimenting and indulging her developing libido, a practice her parents encouraged.  While they made sure Ash and Connor understood that most people didn't share their sensibilities, Ash never liked having to cover up or filter herself in conversation, and refused point-blank to do so at home, even when there was company; thankfully, most of the family's friends were either aware of their lifestyle or participated in it themselves, so this was rarely an issue.

Having just finished her senior year of high school, Ash is left with one last free summer before heading off to college, and is determined to enjoy it to the fullest.  When she heard about Camp Futa online, she was immediately interested, and overjoyed when her parents signed off.  Despite her liberal upbringing and confident attitude, Ash hasn't yet had much experience with actual partners--while she dated a few people in high school, and a couple of relationships did get sexual, she's never seen herself as someone who can just go out and find casual sex whenever the mood strikes her.  A setting like the camp seems perfect for broadening her horizons, and she eagerly looks forward to being among so many like-minded people with no games or bullshit necessary.

Build/figure: Athletic
Cock length/girth: 10" long/2" thick
Balls: 1.7" diameter
Cumload: ~1.5 L
Breasts: D
Pubes: Shaved
Ons: Exhibitionism, voyeurism, kissing, romantic gestures, being vocal, vocal partners, mutual masturbation, giving oral, submissive men, switch women and futa, playfighting, public urination (to name a few).
Offs: Pregnancy, breeding, unintelligent partners, BDSM, medical play, real non-con, drinking urine.
Maybes: Light watersports.

Misc: While Ash is disgusted by real, serious non-con, she assumes, due to the camp's "anything goes" policy, that anyone who's signed up to attend knows what they're getting into and is okay with it.  Anyone who she finds to be otherwise, she'll back off and do everything she can to make sure they're safe.

Let me know if she's okay and I can move her to the characters thread and jump in IC :-)

Solistair, if Alyss still needs a bunkmate, I think Ash would be a great fit if she gets accepted.

bokotousamurai

looks like she'll be plenty of fun, so jump right in.

Although, it isn't necessary to have her arrive: currently what's happening is the counselors just gone done giving a brief oration and now people are grouping to get cabins assigned, so you can have just be someone else in the crowd, and check in OOC if anyone wants to bunk up with you

quozax

bokotousamurai

quozax

Name: Julie Forester
Appearance/pic: (See pic on left)

Likes: Nude volleyball, pizza, frisbee, swimming, cute animals
Dislikes: Insect, (especially ants)
Hobbies: Camping, fishing, reading
Background: Julie didn't like being a futa growing up.  She hid herself (and her male part) from the world.  She was a very shy girl.  It wasn't until she turned 18 that she decided the hell with it and began to show the world that she is a futa.  But she's never quite found the right partner to have sex with.  She likes to get to know the person first.  Males seem to go after her just for the sex, and women are often shocked by the fact that she has both genitals.  She will be a virgin (but no hymen) when she joins up with the camp.

Build/figure: Julie is healthy and fit, not too muscular. 
Cock length/girth: 10 inches, 3 inches around
Balls: Softball sized
Cumload: 3 cups, no recoil and can do this several times a day.
Breasts: D sized
Pubes: shaved, as smooth as silk
Ons: Being dominated, light bondage, bestiality, futas, sex, public sex, and more sex
Offs: Gore, heavy bondage (can't even move), extreme pain, scat
Maybes: Impregnation, Watersports (but you have to talk to me first about this).

Misc: Julie likes playing the submissive one.  She prefers when others take control.  But she also has a dominate side to her as well.  She is a virgin and has never sexually touched another person but knows the basics and masturbates daily which she hopes others can fill that void.

bokotousamurai

looks good, post them in the sheets page and hop on the ooc to see if anyone wants to be here bunk mate

Ershin

Name: Cynthia (Cyn) Abernathy
Position: Top Camper
Appearance/pic:
Possibly NSFW?

Likes: Glitch-hop, electro-swing, dance music, video games, horror movies, camping, the great outdoors (if she can bring her phone and music)
Dislikes: Too much physical exertion
Hobbies: Music, movies,
Background: A second generation futa from California, Cyn only had one mom growing up and had never known her other mother (she had never quite been able to work out who it was) which never really had too much of an impact growing up regardless.
She has never really been athletically inclined, only joining in at scheel when absolutely necessary and usually very quickly doing whatever was required to let her head to the bench and put on her earphones and find new music to enjoy, besides which she preferred to exercise by going out to the park, picking a direction and just strolling for hours taking in nature's slendour... to the sound of glitch-hop.

This is her first time attending Futa Camp, something she's been looking forward to for a number of months now

Build/figure: Soft  and short
Cock length/girth: 13.5" long, 3" thick
Balls: Hefty
Cumload: 2 litres
Breasts: C
Pubes: A well-groomed heart shaped tuft of pink
Ons: Non/Dub-con, risk of pregnancy (others), voyeurism, pet-play
Offs:Scat, gore, vore, contraceptives, pulling out, wasted cum
Maybes:

Misc:

bokotousamurai

oooooo~ Shes cute and fun looking, she'd be excellent bunk mate with Anisa, Trixie and Ai probably as well

Stendarr

You seem to still be accepting campers. I hope you like Camila!

Name: Camila Jaurez
Appearance/pic:
NSFW

Likes: Daddy's money, music, fashion, clothes, celebrities, fancy coffee and chocolate
Dislikes: Heavy vulgarity, being bored, gross things (slime, muck, or bugs)
Hobbies: Spending daddy's money, Instagram, gossiping, clothes
Background:
She's a first generation futa born into a fairly rich family in New Mexico. Her father always worked, but her mother stayed at home and took care of her. Her father was worried that her futa state would alienate her so he hired a private teacher to homeschool her. She's a little bit bratty and her parents always give her what she wants. Despite her troubles, she's managed to make a number of friends in her upper-class neighborhood. Even a past boyfriend that took her virginity.

Her parents always preached the importance of representing one's cultural and racial background. She loves her latina skin, but sometimes wishes she had a more "latina" physique. She's bilingual, but she doesn't shove it in anyone's face.

Her mother convinced her father that she should be introduced to other futas and enrolled her in futa camp. She was unsure about the camp. According to her online research futas are supposed to be busty, well-hung sex machines. She was worried her smaller stature and organ sizes would make her a target for bullying. She also doesn't have a very high libido normally. Although she found that around other campers she fell in love with the scandalous sex madness. She finds herself easily peer-pressured into fucking just about anyone.

Build/figure: 5' 1", 105 lbs, thin, soft, curvy thighs and ass
Cock length/girth: 5" length, 4" circumference
Balls: Small grape, tight scrotum
Cumload: 50ml
Breasts: B-cup
Pubes: Under dick shaven, above dick untrimmed, but not very long
Ons: Scandalousness, risked pregnancy (self), submission, roleplay, giving oral, receiving breast attention, receiving cum shots
Offs: Emphasis on pain, lack of hygiene, bimbos
Maybes: Watersports, non-con, anal

Misc: Ever since her first boyfriend let her fuck him in the ass, she's secretly loved to dominantly fuck people with her dick, especially when they pretend her dick is a lot to take, even though she knows it isn't.

bokotousamurai

well she does seem pretty fun, alright we'll take her, pop her in the sheets page and jump right in