News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peccavi

Guilty! I actually do, on occasion!

She blushes, turning to look away.

The next person is accused of harboring a deep obsession with reality TV! How do you plead?!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Derwaysh

Not guilty, my lady Peccavi. Unfortunately I can see how scripted it can be sometimes.

You're found accused of unduly losing yourself throughout the day to daydreams, how do you plead Mr/Miss next person?
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Cryptic

Oh very guilty indeed.

The next person is here by accused of being addicted to this thread. How do you plead?
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Derwaysh

Very guilty. I happen to enjoy this thread marvelously for lady Cryptic's responses and other kind offerings. : )

The people consider you to be guilty of walking many a long mile instead of driving. How do you plea?!

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Cryptic

Aww you're going to make me blush Derwaysh. Guilty.  I always tend to do things the hard way.

People consider you to be a master/mistress of the written word.
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

Ms Gavane

Guilty as charged. If people means myself and no one else.

The next poster is hereby accused of wishing fairy tales were true.
O/O

Derwaysh

Guilty, indeed. I have often wondered, m'lady Gavane. I believe we have the power to make them true but such thinking has always been met with ridicule sadly.

The state of Elliquiy finds you guilty of having more than two lovers at the same time. How do you plea?

A/A

Cryptic

Blushes at the charge and kinda scuffs foot onto the carpet Guilty several times over... had a FFM relationship last for about 3 years..

Passing along the question
A/A's

Derwaysh

Both the ladies were well aware of each other. Polyamory is a beautiful thing with understanding people.

We have been told how you often skip your way here when you're at work. How do you plea?

A/A

Cryptic

Not guilty, I don't get lunch breaks at work so no time to.

The next person is charged with having far too many pictures on their computer.
A/A's

Daoine Sidhe

Charged with?  Yes.  Convicted?  Not yet.  I continue to elude justice!

Hm.  You (being the next person) have less than 30% of your hard drive space remaining.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Fabjuth

Not guilty by virtue of having just added another external for extra storage.

The next person stands accused of having more than 4 computers or tablets...
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Remy

Um...close, but no.

Do you drive a vehicle that runs on petrol as opposed to diesel.

Fabjuth

Not guilty by virtue of being pedal or sole powered transportation at the moment.

The people charge the next person with a desire to go snorkeling!
"Cry havoc" said he who fought chaos with chaos, "and let loose the grapes of wrath!"

Vill

I have a healthy respect and, or, fear of the ocean. But, I would totally go snorkeling.

The next person is guilty of crimes against livestock, eating or otherwise!

Remy

Yes...I'm an accessory to beafacide and fowlacide daily and smother them with gravy.

Pass it on, that's a good one.

Cryptic

Looks around all shifty eyed before taking a bite of Beef Jerky No, No of course not I love all the fuzzy friends... munch munch munch

The next person is here by charged with being a cereal Killer, how do you plead?
A/A's

Daoine Sidhe

Guilty, but you'll never pin it on me, coppa!  It'll never stick.  I'm like oil!

The next person is accused of owning a member of the feline family.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Remy

Yup..'Cinders'...and shes the boss, unfriendly, gorgeous, a silent bully but we'll never eat her.

The next person has a dog.

Cryptic

Yep, her name is Kagome, she a bit strange... perhaps even retarded... Watching the dog chasing her own tail and barking at it.
A/A's

Cryptic

The next person is accused of owning an exotic animal (something other than dog or cat)
A/A's

Daoine Sidhe

Does a dog that thinks he's a cat count as exotic?

The next person enjoys a good cup of sweet tea.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Derwaysh

I do. About a teaspoon and a half's worth.

Mr/Miss next person you're hereby found accused of enjoying granulated sugar in the wee hours of your morning. How do you plead?

A/A

Daoine Sidhe

Morning?  What is a "morning"?

The next person is guilty of having slept in past noon (not counting working late the day before).
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Cryptic

Not guilty,

I am usually up at like 6 am every morning. Though I do miss the days where I had the option of sleeping in!

The next person is a morning person.
A/A's