To love a psychopath... (M looking for F)

Started by Denivar, May 25, 2014, 03:56:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denivar

"Now remember, and I have to say this every year when training new nurses, keep your distance from the inmates" old Gary Coburn said, to the young nurses. "Your function is to change their sheets and blankets, care for their sores, make sure they are physically okay. Do not listen to their tales of how sane and innocent they are." His voice droned on as the young ladies looked at each other in mild amusement. Why would any pretty young nurse like they all were fall for some mental patient?

"You might smirk and laugh at me now" the older man said, apparently not as unaware of their thoughts as they might have thought, "yet almost every year we have a serious incident with a female staff member having some kind of a .... relationship ... with a patient. They are much more cunning than you might think. They can be incredibly manipulative. Don't believe a word they say; even better yet, don't talk to them in the first place."

---

Henry Gale looked out the bars of his cell, seeing the pretty young nurses being shown around the Rosewood Mental Asylum. His deep blue eyes glimmered as he stared at them. What pretty little things. Would he get to talk to one of them soon? He licked his lips. He could hardly wait. Perhaps out of this new group of nurses he would find one to manipulate perfectly into doing his bidding.

---

I'm looking for somebody to play a young nurse against my psychopath inmate who has been involuntarily committed to a high security mental asylum. The nurse should either already have some secret interest in BDSM type activities or be suggestible to interest in it. She will find this man cunning in the extreme, able to win her mind over and convince her that he is in fact completely innocent and she should help him escape.

Please PM me if interested.
"If you go to see the woman, do not forget the whip." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Ons and Offs -- Roleplay Ideas -- Apologies, Absences, Excuses, that sort of thing

Lisbeth

Once again you have my interest but I understand if you just want to write the one thread with me. :)
I have returned from a long hiatus due to personal reasons.  Apologies for the unplanned absence.

O/Os & Braindump
Requests