Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

Yes, but do visit me once in a while, I consider you my friend. Would you like me if I was born with a super sensitive body?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

willow

Yes, but I would have to be more careful right? Im a clumsy girl lol

Would you like me I kept doing work at random parts of the day, rather than consistently?
O/O's // requests // updated July 24th

Despairs

Yes, but I would find a way for you to do work in a consistent manner. Would you like me if I was a player, but never slept with anyone, but you?
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Mimetisme

Very much so

Would you like me if I always stayed home, wearing nothing but a collar?
♦ A&A/Post Tracker Updated 03-19-2020 (1 of 9 posts owed)
♦ O/O STILL Under massive reconstruction
POSTING RATE: A few hours - 72 Hours, excluding weekends.
(I vanish Friday nights & return Monday at some point, generally)

☙≈ Ons & Offs
☙≈ A&A, Chat & Post Tracker

Beguile's Mistress

It would be interesting but I don't think it would bother me and that is you preference so it wouldn't change any feelings I might have for you. :-)

Would you like me if I wore one color all the time, maybe light blue?

Trigon

I like blue :)

Would you like me if I went on a quest to catch all the pokemon in Pokemon Go?

Mimetisme

Totally, and would even so sweetly ask if I can come on the quest with you.

Would you like me if you found out I love dancing in the ran, under the moon, late at night, naked?

☙≈ Ons & Offs

willow

Yes lets do it together.

Would you like me if I took you for a hike in the rain

Rummy Tum Tum

Oh you're lucky it's raining. If it wasn't, I wouldn't. But it is so I very much would.

Would you like me if I sat alone drinking at parties and other group gatherings?

Trigon

I wouldn't mind at all.

Would you like me if I had X-ray vision?

whimsy

Only if you told me what kind if panties all the girls were wearing

Would you like me if I got hangry?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

Despairs

You're so bloody angry, because you're hungry. I would feed you. Even it it means walking a thousand miles or so to find food for you. Would you like me if I preferred the dark?

Captain Maltese

Darkness have many advantages. For one thing, all senses heighten and intensifies. A touch becomes electric. A kiss makes your blood boil. A slap gets the adrenaline going further, and then it is time for another kiss...

Would you like me if I lit a couple of candles?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

Sure, but what's the occasion? Would you like me if I taught you how to fight with just your hands, no legs or weapons involved?

Captain Maltese

You know, if you want to wrestle you don't have to pretend it is some kind of fighting.

Would you like me if I wanted to paint occult symbols on my naked upper body before we got started?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

willow

I dont know anything about that so I think it'll be okay with me lol

Would you like me if I didn't like being pushed around

Captain Maltese

I would respect your limits. But if I discovered you had some buttons I COULD push once you trusted me, I think we would both have more fun.

Would you like me if I could mesmerize you with just a few chosen words whispered in your ear?

whimsy

oh gods, yes!

would you like me if i liked to party?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a

willow

Yes I need a partner in crime :)

Would you like me if I was trying to get you to drink with me every night?

Rummy Tum Tum

Is this a serious question? of course I would!

Would you like me if I liked animals more than people?

Mimetisme

For starts, congrats on getting approved and love your avatar, Rummy Tum Tum
Secondly, I indeed would like you, though maybe you won't like me since I'm human :P

Would you like me if I had fangs instead of blue lips?

☙≈ Ons & Offs

Rummy Tum Tum

Thank you kindly. You'd be an exception I'm sure
And yes I would like you. I'd just be careful to never use the phrase "bite me" around you.

Would you like me if I had a tendency to not wear pants at home?

Mimetisme

Totally! I'm a nudist myself when I can be ♦grins♦

Would you like me if I finally decided to shave my head, mind you my hair really is past my hips, and donated it for cancer wigs?[/i]
(I'm seriously considering doing this in general.. )

☙≈ Ons & Offs

Rummy Tum Tum

Not at all. I'd like you more.

Would you like me if I hated the heat and loved the cold?

whimsy

MARRY ME

would you like me if you had a hard time knowing if i was being serious or sarcastic?
o/o ⊱ ☯ ⊰ a/a