The God Emperor of Mankind Wants You!

Started by IrishWolf, August 09, 2013, 07:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PaladinZenaku

Alright another rework inprogress. FWI I am not good at long bios so please dont expect much.

Oh question on equipement.
Would a storm shield, astartes power sword, and astartes bolt pistol be to much?
Just those three things, no bolter or long range weapon other than the pistol.
I thought about the storm shield due to he is protecting some one important.
"Underneath the silvery moon,
Your path can still turn foul.
You'll know you've made a wretched move,
When werewolves start to howl."
~Shadowfang~
Alpha Male of Southern US Pack

Primarch

Well assuming that and his power armour are his only equipment, he wouldn't have anywhere to store his extra weapon. So if he's running around with the shield in one hand and the sword in the other, he has no way of holding the pistol. Power armour doesn't come with pockets or the like. Space Marines go in with precisely what they need and nothing else. So a Space Marine would usually have something in each hand (such as a shield and sword, or sword and pistol) or something two handed (Bolter), they don't generally run around carrying options.

HairyHeretic

I believe the weapons can mag-lock to the armour. I seem to recall that being used in some of the fiction at least.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

IrishWolf

I believe that the Codex for Space Marines supports either a two handed weapon or two one-handed weapons. However, I know that Chaos Space Marines can carry a boltgun, boltpistol and chainsword, so I don't have a problem with a Space Marine carrying three one-handed weapons.

PaladinZenaku

Space marines have mag locks on their legs near their waist that can hold a pistol, grenades, or a sword. While most of the minitures dont have a weapon or something there, the fluff actually allows it.
~Shadowfang~

greenknight

Quote from: IrishWolf on August 13, 2013, 08:33:05 PM
I believe that the Codex for Space Marines supports either a two handed weapon or two one-handed weapons. However, I know that Chaos Space Marines can carry a boltgun, boltpistol and chainsword, so I don't have a problem with a Space Marine carrying three one-handed weapons.
That's because they have mastered the heretical technology of the holster. Space Wolves use 'em, too, standard Blood Claw and Grey Hunter loadouts being bolter, bolt pistol, and close combat weapon. No wonder the Inquisition hates 'em. ;)

Seriously, everything ever published for 40k is still canon. EVERYTHING. Even the Adeptae Astartes buried in Rogue Trader and the better known heresies of the Sensei and IG land speeders and Eldar land raiders.
When you bang your head against the wall, you don't get the answer, you get a headache.

O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=46150

Primarch

Quote from: HairyHeretic on August 13, 2013, 08:03:20 PM
I believe the weapons can mag-lock to the armour. I seem to recall that being used in some of the fiction at least.

Quote from: PaladinZenaku on August 14, 2013, 01:47:37 AM
Space marines have mag locks on their legs near their waist that can hold a pistol, grenades, or a sword. While most of the minitures dont have a weapon or something there, the fluff actually allows it.

Mag-lock's are common but not standard equipment for Space Marines. Now if Irishwolf doesn't want me interfering by all means just say so. But it seems to me that bringing in a Space Marine character to a Rogue Trader game is already bringing a character with much more ability to dish out and take damage then the average character, allowing a selection of equipment to facilitate variety in the Space Marine runs the risk of making the other soldiers type characters already in the game relatively obsolete. Especially if its not just standard equipment like 'chainsword and bolt pistol' but instead a storm shield, a power sword and a bolt pistol. 

arkhos

Quote from: greenknight on August 14, 2013, 04:41:58 AM
... IG land speeders and Eldar land raiders.

Land Raiders painted in Harlequin color schemes. My favorite 40K memory ever. :)

-ark
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

arkhos

Quote from: Primarch on August 14, 2013, 08:50:52 AM
... Now if Irishwolf doesn't want me interfering by all means just say so. But it seems to me that bringing in a Space Marine character to a Rogue Trader game is already bringing a character with much more ability to dish out and take damage then the average character, allowing a selection of equipment to facilitate variety in the Space Marine runs the risk of making the other soldiers type characters already in the game relatively obsolete. Especially if its not just standard equipment like 'chainsword and bolt pistol' but instead a storm shield, a power sword and a bolt pistol.

This I agree with 100%. My own character is an eldar exarch who is equal or superior to a basic Marine in most ways, but I did not bring 'the awesome gear' along with him. I left the Power weapon and Executioner at home. Redmoon (who created the game) was fine with it, so I rolled with it and was fine with not having top-of-the-line gear.

That being said, I believe a GM -always- has the right to modify what is and isn't allowed. I've always been a devout follower of the rules of Gygax, and 'rulebooks' are more like 'guidelines' for a GM... especially when we're playing a text-base internet group on a message forum where a good chunk of the mechanics are tossed out the window anyways. Of course, potential players have the option of not joining in if they don't like the changes, obviously. If Irishwolf says 'Sure, play your Marine, but your only weapon is a broken Coke bottle', then that player could choose to accept it or move on.

In the end, the person running the game ultimately needs to decide just how 'canon' the game will be. Super-strict? Super-loose? Somewhere in between? If I were GMing, it'd be a case-by-case type thing, while keeping balance and reasonable play in mind. Is it unbalanced/unreasonable to give a Marine a bolter AND bolt pistol AND power sword? I have my personal opinion as a player, but really the GM needs to decide as it will ultimately affect his/her gameplan.

Obviously a few of you guys have given ways to justify a marine carrying various load-outs, so it's workable either way. :)

-ark
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

IrishWolf

Quote from: arkhos on August 14, 2013, 12:14:30 PM
This I agree with 100%. My own character is an eldar exarch who is equal or superior to a basic Marine in most ways, but I did not bring 'the awesome gear' along with him. I left the Power weapon and Executioner at home. Redmoon (who created the game) was fine with it, so I rolled with it and was fine with not having top-of-the-line gear.

That being said, I believe a GM -always- has the right to modify what is and isn't allowed. I've always been a devout follower of the rules of Gygax, and 'rulebooks' are more like 'guidelines' for a GM... especially when we're playing a text-base internet group on a message forum where a good chunk of the mechanics are tossed out the window anyways. Of course, potential players have the option of not joining in if they don't like the changes, obviously. If Irishwolf says 'Sure, play your Marine, but your only weapon is a broken Coke bottle', then that player could choose to accept it or move on.

In the end, the person running the game ultimately needs to decide just how 'canon' the game will be. Super-strict? Super-loose? Somewhere in between? If I were GMing, it'd be a case-by-case type thing, while keeping balance and reasonable play in mind. Is it unbalanced/unreasonable to give a Marine a bolter AND bolt pistol AND power sword? I have my personal opinion as a player, but really the GM needs to decide as it will ultimately affect his/her gameplan.

Obviously a few of you guys have given ways to justify a marine carrying various load-outs, so it's workable either way. :)

-ark

Heeheehee, Ark my man, your talkin like you don't have any say in how the game runs.

Maybe, too keep balance within the game, PaladinZenaku might want to play a Neophyte space marine, a scout attached to this bodyguard to help sniff out traps or assassins.

Scout Marines

A scout isn't as heavily armored as a regular Space Marine but still has some of the benefits and could carry things like boltguns. 

PaladinZenaku

In weapons aspect, I was hoping to go light or none on ranged weapons and just have a sword and shield but I will take a normal loadout of a bolter and a combat knife(non-power weapon).

Well then I did have a plan that if the full fledged space marine failed I could try some other classes like a tau firewarrior, a eldar ranger, and a techpriest.
~Shadowfang~

Urbanzorro

Hey everyone, I'm interested in joining but I'm unsure of which of these two guys I'd prefer to play. I'd love to hear anyone's thoughts on which would fit in better/be more fun to play opposite of.

Name: Hans/Changebringer
Race: Possessed Human
Images

Fully Human
Warped Form
Appearance: To better aid it in the accomplishment of its goals Changebringer prefers to keep his host appearing outwardly human. Under normal circumstances no one would be able to tell what dwells within Hans' body. Though when its host is threatened Changebringer alters its body to a more comfortable form.
Role: Psyker/Advisor
Skills: Being a creature of the warp within the body a mortal who already had psychic powers Hans/Changebringer possesses a bounty of psychic power which it can use as either a fine pen to send messages across the void, spy on the thoughts of others, and otherwise offer assistance in matters concerning the warp. Or it can use its abilities as a hammer to psychically assault minds, destroy bodies, and otherwise wreck havoc upon the mortals of the galaxy. His psychic abilities reflect the the best of the natural abilities of Changebringer as well as those taught to Hans during his training. Changebringer uses this abilities to aid any mortal who agrees to travel with him. He then seeks to sow the seed of Chaos into any place it can grow that he encounters.

Warp Lightning Hans has the natural ability to out at his enemies with bolts of lightning, now that he is under Changebringer's control he has retained this ability.
Telepathy Changebringer has augmented the already existing telepathy skills of Hans. He is now able to not only communicate with others via his mind but he is also able to read and even attack the minds of those who lack the will or protection to defend themselves against Changebringer abilities. He is also capable of dueling with the minds of other psykers. 
Doombolt A basic ability in which Changebringer hurls bolts of warp energy at his target.
Biomancy Changebringer has brought his own powers of the mutating effects of the warp to his possession of Hans. As such he is able to cause horrendous mutation amongst weaker opponents, damaging them and occasionally turning them into chaos spawn.
Pyromancy Changebringer is able to manifest warp fire upon the materium, these flames burn blue with the power of Tzeentch
Divination Changebringer has a profound understanding of Tzeentch's grand plan for the galaxy. As such he is able to occasionally reveal key aspects of the fate of those around him. Though even he is unsure of when these hints are truth or yet another of Tzeentch's great and complex lies.

Background: Hans was born onto a small agri-world, and by a strange stroke of luck...or fate....managed to have his mild psychic potential go unnoticed. As he spent his days working on one of the planet's many farms his psychic potential manifested in the form of voices within his head. These voices were always kind and helpful. Always whispering the answers to his tests during his schooling, or advising him on the best course of action. As the years passed Hans grew accustomed to and even trusting of them.

But this was to be his undoing... One day, when he was a man of 26 years old. The voices whispered for Hans to travel to a small forest on the outskirts of the farm where he worked and lived. The young man followed their advice as he always had. Without question he obeyed when they told him to bring a shovel, and he dug at the spot they told him to dig. And when he found a small box buried in the ground they did not even have to urge him to open it. Within the box sat a single ring which Hans quickly placed upon his finger. This action was all it took, the daemon of Tzeentch that had been calling to Hans from the warp used the chaotically tainted ring as a lightning rod to delver it directly into Hans. Untrained and unprepared for such an assault Hans's mind was quickly overcome and forced to be nothing more than a powerless passenger within his own body.

Ever since that fateful day the deamon, who Hans now knows only as Changebringer, has used Hans as a tool by which to orchestrate the fall of many a man and woman to Chaos. It has taken great joy in using its powers, intellect, and Hans's human appearance to drive souls into the waiting arms of Chaos. For the past 300 years this has been it's purpose and it shows no sign of stopping.

Arms and Equipment: Changebringer has great contempt for mortal weapons but also understands the practicality of needing to 'keep up appearances' amongst those who would be unsettled by the use of psychic abilities. As such it carries a small laspistol as well as an ornate knife, which in fact holds the essence of a bound daemon of Tzeentch which Changebringer defeated psychic in combat ages ago. He normally wears simple form fitting robes in order to appear as nonthreatening as possible
Ons: Just about everything that isn't an off
Offs: Scat...umm yeah I can pretty much accept anything else

Name: Quinlan Voss
Race: Human
Appearance:
Role: Seneschal
Skills: Quin can be useful in a fight, he's tough, a decent shot, and knows how to throw good punches and kicks. But his real value to anyone he's working with comes in the form of his sly nature. He is a smooth talker and a con-man at heart, often able to talk his way into and out of situations that others would not be able to. He has never entered into a deal where he didn't come out on top and he is also very good at finding his way into and out of supposedly secure locations. When he ran with his old gang Quin was the one who would always show up with some rare weapon or fancy piece of loot that he'd snagged from an armory, or the bed stand of a lady from the midhive.
Background: Quinlan Voss, or Quin as he prefers to be known, was born to an unremarkable set of parents on the hive world of Hadrian IV. They lived at the very lowest edges of the midhive and both his father and mother worked in one of their hive's many factories. As he grew Quin saw how this work drained his mother and father not only of their strength but also of their very desire for life. By age 10 he had decided that he had to escape such a fate, and by age 14 he was already running with a small time gang. At age 17 his mother and father had died in a factory fire, and he was dodging his work quota and making his credits selling chems, guns, stolen merchandise, and anything else he could get his hands on. 

With no disapproving parents to hold him back Quin allowed himself to slip further and further into the world of crime, joining a hive gang and becoming just another lowlife polluting the underhive, where he now lived, with violence, narcotics, and vice. He continued this way for another 9 years. Eventually becoming the second in command of his gang, The Blue Snakes. His rise up the ranks being thanks to his ability to sneak his way into upper levels of the hive to nab truly valuable loot.

But all that came crashing to a halt after Quin made the mistake of not only stealing from a wealthy upper hive merchant's house, while disguised as one of the house's many menial workers, but also seducing the man's daughter into a night of disgraceful debauchery. Mere days later men wearing armor emblazoned with the merchant's coat of arms stormed into the underhive. Armed with high quality lasguns, flamers, boltguns, and even riding in a chimera, the men were more than a match for any hive gang. The attack force went directly for The Blue Hawk's hideout and the ensuing battle was over in just two hours with The Blue Hawks having been shown no mercy.

As fate would have it, Quin happened to be away from the hideout when the attack took place, this time he was at one of the midhive's civilian hangars trying to find any crates or luggage left poorly attended. He caught wind of the attack as it was being broadcast live on the hive's newsnet. As soon as he saw the coat of arms on the men's uniforms Quin knew he had to make himself disappear, whoever the merchant had been he obviously had a lot of pull with authorities and wanted Quin dead.

Without even looking back Quin figured that the best course of action was to get off planet. So, after retrieving his belongings from the place he had stashed them, he managed to sneak his way into the cargo bay of one of the many landing craft within the hangar. He was clever enough to pick a fancy looking lander and find a cargo bay which had a caged animal as part of it's cargo. The craft then took him to a ship where he managed to 'borrow' the uniform of the menial dispatched to offload the cargo from the lander. Quin then managed to disappear aboard the ship and find a small place to make his home. Since then he has survived the past few months by sneaking around the ship, and using stolen uniforms to make his way into mess halls, and crew quarters whenever he needs food, or has a desire to increase his 'collection' of tools and luxury items. As fate would have it, the ship has now come under attack....

Arms and Equipment:
'Judgeslayer' Handcannon A large stub-gun that Quin acquired from a local killsmith who owed him quite a bit of credits and offered to pay him in trade. It fires massive slugs that can leave very large holes in his targets. But this power comes at the cost of a low rate of fire, small ammo capacity, and very strong recoil... He calls it 'Vera'
Autogun In addition to creating Vera, the killsmith also agreed to heavily modify Quin's autogun to better fit Quin's tastes. The biggest change being that the weapon was refitted to fire a slightly larger round. In addition the weapon's stock was removed, its barrel shortened and rate of fire increased. Quin insisted on all these modifications despite the killsmith's warnings that the gun would be less accurate and much harder to control. As it turns out the killsmith had been right, the autogun is extremely hard to keep on target and is only really suited to spraying-and-praying.
Filter Plugs Anyone in the underhive who doesn't want to die gasping for air knows to have some sort of personal air filter system on hand. Quin's method takes the form of a filter system which is worn on the nose in the form of plugs. They work very well...so long as he doesn't breath through his mouth.
Chem Inhaler Formerly an inhaler used by some hive citizen to ingest some form of medication...exactly what it was Quin doesn't know or care. After taking it from the man's body he now uses it to inhale the combat stim Onslaught when quicker reactions than he normally has are needed.
Grapnel A simple magnetic hook and high strength cable, great for climbing up to those hard to reach places.
Tox Bombs Several bottles filled with some disgusting chemical Quin found dripping from a pipe one day. The stuff smells horrible and burns right through flesh and bone when in contact with it. He uses them to trow at his enemies in the hopes that some of the chemical will hit their skin when the bottle breaks.
Combat Knife A combat knife that Quin keeps as a weapon of last resort.
Flask A simple flask filled with Rotgut, at least until Quin finds a better drink to fill it with.
Lho-stick Great for calming your nerves, or just relaxing after a long day
Lucky Jacket A brown leather jacket that was given to Quin by his father. He's had the jacket since he was 16 and swears it brings him luck.
Boot Knife Quin's right boot has a spring-loaded knife worked into it, all he has to do is stomp his heel twice and the short blade will extend from the front of his boot.
Ons: Just about everything that isn't an off
Offs: Scat...umm yeah I can pretty much accept anything else
I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

IrishWolf

Firefly reference! I see eeeeeeeet. heeheehee

I like both of them and I have alerted the others

Primarch

Voss has my vote. I see the Firefly reference too, and I believe his name is a Star Wars reference.

Urbanzorro

I'm a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar.

My Idea Page
Things I Enjoy 
My Apologies.

Landshark

Havent seen a void-master or Exploritor mentioned yet i would be very interested in either if there is still room here.

IrishWolf

Well still have room and would love to have either

Landshark

b]Name:[/b]Durjens 28
Race:human augment
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Having servived the worst of the damage and not requiring massive body replacements Durjens tries to maintain as much of his true body as possible. His light blue eyes have become more of a steel/silver color and his hair, once firey red is now a dull copper. He is small in build especially for a mechanicus due to the lack of augments.
Role:Explorator (Enginseer) 
Skills:
Tech Use: high(skilled in the use of all kinds of Imperial tech as well as repair and construction of.
Literacy(Speaks and reads High Gothis, Low Gothic and Binary chatter
Logic: Exceptional at deduction and problem solving
Medicae: Knows the ins and outs of medical operations including first aid , combat trauma and minor surgeries
Chem-use: Skilled in the use of drugs and chemicals for a variety of uses
Common Lore: Machine cult, Archeotech, Tech, Ecclesiarchy
Background: Durjens 28 was not always called such. As a boy he was Derjis and had aspirations to the ecclesiarchy. He had gone through the lesser testing of faith and not found wanting. After he had spent 4 years among st the brothers he was finally ready to be ordained as a full priest and sent on his missionary works. But the God Emperors plans for men is rarely what they expect. It was a time of celebration on his home world. The Angel Fall celebration was held every five years to coincide with the arrival of an Astartes cruiser picking up their tithe from the planet. Unfortunately having such things on set dates gives the enemies of the Emperium time to plan. As Derjis and thousands of others made their way through the bizarre and games they were rocked by the force of multiple blast. Thousands died yet still more were injured. Derjis found himself laying in a heap with a massive weight upon him. Blood filled his eyes but he remained conscious though he knew not how. Strange smells followed coupled with burnt rubber and hot oils. A constant chattering came from nearby and would not stop. It went on for hours as alarms blared and the screams eventually became cries then order once again. Finally someone approached. He heard the chattering stop and the weight was lifted. He heard a man call out for help and then Derjis was swallowed by darkness.
When he awoke he was in the medicae facilities but in a room to himself. Everything was red and the thought of blood in his eyes made him try to wipe it away. The clank of steel on steel stopped him cold. His arm was not his own and soon he discovered neither was much of the rest of him. In the weeks to come we would discover that he had been “saved” from the blast due to a passing mechanicus blocking most of it. Unfortunately the mechanicus had died and landed, mostly, on Derjis. The nanite systems tried to repair the mechanicus and in doing so had confused the two bodies as one severely damaged one. The dying mechanicus had seen his life was over and instructed the nanites to finish their work then ejected his memory engrams to keep them from overriding the boys. Derjis was now and would always be the visage of the mechanicus that had saved him. A child of the church now condemned to a body of the mechanicus. He would never be accepted back into the ranks of the ecclesiarchy, however the tech priest who had saved him were not only extremely intrigued by the situation but sympathetic to it as well. He would be brought in to the fold and he would be kept a close eye on to see what might become of this accident.
Renamed to Durjens 28, a combination of his name and the dead mechanicus, he walked the path of the Omnissiah as he came to know the Emperor. It would seem he would continue to serve him even in this new life. Life was not easy though and he never fit in with the mechanicus and could never return to the church. Trapped between to worlds he removed himself from the situation and signed on with a rogue trader house servicing their vessels.
Arms and Equipment: Mechadendrites(medicae upgrade), Bionic Respiratory System *good* (counts as a full life support system), Enforcer light carapace armor, micro-bead, combi-tool, dataslate, hellgun*good*, Shock staff*best*, multi-key, injector, void suit, Servo-skull
Ons: female attention of any kind. He has never found someone who can look past his condition and due to his past has never been with anyone. 
Offs: heretics/hereteks, xenos, until experiencing it, just about anything past the normal interaction.

IrishWolf

Looking very nice Landshark, I've let the others know and I will let you know what the vote is

IrishWolf

Quote from: Landshark on August 20, 2013, 04:57:31 PM
b]Name:[/b]Durjens 28
Race:human augment
Appearance:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Having servived the worst of the damage and not requiring massive body replacements Durjens tries to maintain as much of his true body as possible. His light blue eyes have become more of a steel/silver color and his hair, once firey red is now a dull copper. He is small in build especially for a mechanicus due to the lack of augments.
Role:Explorator (Enginseer) 
Skills:
Tech Use: high(skilled in the use of all kinds of Imperial tech as well as repair and construction of.
Literacy(Speaks and reads High Gothis, Low Gothic and Binary chatter
Logic: Exceptional at deduction and problem solving
Medicae: Knows the ins and outs of medical operations including first aid , combat trauma and minor surgeries
Chem-use: Skilled in the use of drugs and chemicals for a variety of uses
Common Lore: Machine cult, Archeotech, Tech, Ecclesiarchy
Background: Durjens 28 was not always called such. As a boy he was Derjis and had aspirations to the ecclesiarchy. He had gone through the lesser testing of faith and not found wanting. After he had spent 4 years among st the brothers he was finally ready to be ordained as a full priest and sent on his missionary works. But the God Emperors plans for men is rarely what they expect. It was a time of celebration on his home world. The Angel Fall celebration was held every five years to coincide with the arrival of an Astartes cruiser picking up their tithe from the planet. Unfortunately having such things on set dates gives the enemies of the Emperium time to plan. As Derjis and thousands of others made their way through the bizarre and games they were rocked by the force of multiple blast. Thousands died yet still more were injured. Derjis found himself laying in a heap with a massive weight upon him. Blood filled his eyes but he remained conscious though he knew not how. Strange smells followed coupled with burnt rubber and hot oils. A constant chattering came from nearby and would not stop. It went on for hours as alarms blared and the screams eventually became cries then order once again. Finally someone approached. He heard the chattering stop and the weight was lifted. He heard a man call out for help and then Derjis was swallowed by darkness.
When he awoke he was in the medicae facilities but in a room to himself. Everything was red and the thought of blood in his eyes made him try to wipe it away. The clank of steel on steel stopped him cold. His arm was not his own and soon he discovered neither was much of the rest of him. In the weeks to come we would discover that he had been “saved” from the blast due to a passing mechanicus blocking most of it. Unfortunately the mechanicus had died and landed, mostly, on Derjis. The nanite systems tried to repair the mechanicus and in doing so had confused the two bodies as one severely damaged one. The dying mechanicus had seen his life was over and instructed the nanites to finish their work then ejected his memory engrams to keep them from overriding the boys. Derjis was now and would always be the visage of the mechanicus that had saved him. A child of the church now condemned to a body of the mechanicus. He would never be accepted back into the ranks of the ecclesiarchy, however the tech priest who had saved him were not only extremely intrigued by the situation but sympathetic to it as well. He would be brought in to the fold and he would be kept a close eye on to see what might become of this accident.
Renamed to Durjens 28, a combination of his name and the dead mechanicus, he walked the path of the Omnissiah as he came to know the Emperor. It would seem he would continue to serve him even in this new life. Life was not easy though and he never fit in with the mechanicus and could never return to the church. Trapped between to worlds he removed himself from the situation and signed on with a rogue trader house servicing their vessels.
Arms and Equipment: Mechadendrites(medicae upgrade), Bionic Respiratory System *good* (counts as a full life support system), Enforcer light carapace armor, micro-bead, combi-tool, dataslate, hellgun*good*, Shock staff*best*, multi-key, injector, void suit, Servo-skull
Ons: female attention of any kind. He has never found someone who can look past his condition and due to his past has never been with anyone. 
Offs: heretics/hereteks, xenos, until experiencing it, just about anything past the normal interaction.

Well the votes are in, welcome aboard Durjens 28