Girls with guns. (mostly full, but still open for reserves/side charactes)

Started by AKunoichi, June 08, 2011, 08:13:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AKunoichi

Quote from: ivygrowth on June 09, 2011, 12:39:20 AMIgnore the bunny ears and tooth, best image I could find for my vision of her :P  May look for a real one.

Lol, maybe for maximum fettish she could wear a schoolgirl swimsuit :P

1SAZ

Name: Fiona Quinn (Fi to her friends)
Nationality: Irish
Specialty: Hacker/Recon
Weapon(s) of choice: -Remington ACR w/ Aimpoint CompM4, Magnifier, Surefire Millenium tactical light, Grip-pod.
-SIG Sauer P226 w/ Surefire X300 weapon light.
Swimsuit: Blue and white two piece micro with g-string back.
Sexuality: Openly bi, though quiet about her pursuits.
Background: Fiona grew up in a family split by law and lawlessness. Her father was a member of the IRA and her mother was a British soldier who didn't know her lover was the same person who had been shooting at her earlier that day. During the day, Fiona was a happy school girl who loved to read and had a fascination with computers. At night, she was put to work by her father hacking into the British Government's computers to gather intel for the IRA. Fiona learned to shoot young, and never had to use a gun to defend herself till she was an adult. Working as a librarian at her college, a group of IRA soldiers fled into the library to escape after a bombing on the campus. Fiona was forced to chose between her two lives, shooting down a British soldier who tried to shoot her, assuming she was one of the IRA terrorists. After that day, Fiona has been on the run, making a living as a professional hacker, able to get into even the most secure of systems (often by sneaking her way into the building the system is secured in).
Turn-ons: Football (soccer), computers, swimming, laying out on grass, "nerds", fine wine, violin, books
Turn-offs: Spam mail, obnoxious people, elevator music, being told what to do, overly flashy jewelry
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

AKunoichi

Alright.

Other than characters. we also need a name for our company, and a First mission.

Some ideas ripped from the headlines.

Unable to count on there corrupt military and police forces, The Mexican government hires foreign mercenaries to crack down on drug cartels terorizing the US Mexican boarder.

A small country between Marco and Egypt is split by a popular uprising demanding the removal of it's corrupt dictator. The international community would love to see this tyrant gone, but is too tied up in politics to intervene themselves. A team of Private Military contractors could do this job for less money, and with less political backlash than a regular army.

A resort heiress, is kidnaped by Somalian pirates while on a cruse in the Indian ocean. Her father did not build his empire by compromising and decided to spend the ransom money on mercenaries to rescue her instead.

elfguy

Name: Janie

Nationality: American

Specialty: Explosives

Weapon of choice: Landmines, booby traps

Swimsuit: camo bikini, sneakers, hunting knife hidden in her sneakers

Sexuality: Bi

Background: Janie went to the US Army as soon as she got out of High School, and then into the Special Forces, specializing in explosives. But she was quickly determined to be mentally unstable and too dangerous to keep around. Since she was kicked from there, she maintained contacts that can get her regular shipments of all kind of explosives including grenades, booby traps and so on.

She's highly sexual and loves to lay traps for her targets. She often uses her own body as the bait, hence the skimpy outfit. She often has sex with her prey, in a location she already booby trapped with trip mines, grenades linked with wires, or other wild mechanisms, before telling them what she did and leaving them to her traps for them to be killed by the biggest explosions she can manage. She'll work for anyone who can provide her with the opportunity to blow things up.

Turn-ons: Being dominated by her preys, having them believe she's under their control, before revealing to them how they're sitting on a mine, or on a pressure bed where if they stand up the whole room will blow up.

Turnoffs: Futa/herma

----

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: AK47 on June 09, 2011, 12:14:00 AM
(shit, we need a name, any ideas?)

I like "Gun Bunnies," swiped from 1SAZ. Hee hee... it would fit Rina.

Here's my gal...

Name: Ivana Bendova
Nationality: Russian
Specialty: Unarmed combat
Weapon of choice: "My body is a weapon!" Also has two Marakov pistols named Lenin and Stalin.
Swimsuit: Black, frequently studded leather
Sexuality: Bi, and she likes it rough.
Background: Ivana grew up in the Soviet Union, dreaming of serving the people in the KGB. Through hard work and dedication, especially training in sambo, her dream came true. But then came the fall of communism and with it the KBG. Heartbroken, Ivana transferred to the Red Army where she taught hand-to-hand combat. After years of this, she became bored and tried mixed martial arts. But Ivana had little in the way of competition. She fell into a deep depression until an old KGB comrade who had become an arms dealer offered her a job eliminating a rival. Ivana completed the task by strangling him with her legs and decided to go freelance. Now Ivana Bendova is one of the most experienced and dangerous hired guns (or in her case, thighs) in the world today.
Turn-ons: Cigars, vodka, freestyle wrestling, opera music, cold weather
Turnoffs: Hot weather, anything she considers too Western and decadent, people laughing when she says her name (and she doesn't know why they do that)

1SAZ

I'm seconding Foxy's stealing of my name idea. In otherwords, I second "Gun Bunnies".

As for mission, the Somali Pirate mission would be perfect for a starter, as well as a reason for our "uniform" choice that we would no doubt get known by afterwords.

Also... Foxy, I absolutely love your character for way too many reasons. Absolute brilliance. :D

AKunoichi

Alright, The Gun Bunnies are on a mission to rescue Milan Ace, 18 year old herris of Ace resorts, kidnapped on vacation with her friends in the Indian ocean by Somalian pirates.

It's a good first mission, we don't have enough reputation to nab big international contracts yet. But saving some billionaire’s daughter is the perfect fit for us.

1SAZ

Awesome. Decided to switch my picture to a real person since that seems to be the trend that's developing here. Not to mention I loved the actress I picked in Firefly... >_>

sleepingferret

Hmmm....if I absolutely have to join the "girl" club... I'm thinking I'd be to wild young German....just looking through your provided pictures, this one:

https://elliquiy.com/elluiki/images/thumb/5/5d/PMCgirl.jpg/328px-PMCgirl.jpg

Just stood out.

Other ideas that stood out in my head though...was perhaps providing the RP with a villain. 

Or maybe even with your permission being a "mysterious" male (though the girls never have seen, nor really heard his true voice) that is assigned to report mission progress or any unexpected turn of events to get backup teams in the field if the girls can't call it in.  Well they might have seen him out and about at bars or around town off duty, they just don't know it's really him since they've never seen him in "at the office" or in the field.

Dark Deception

Hey,

Since you have a ton of players applying as females, can I play a male boss (boss as in like video game boss - of course this isn't a video game but I was clarifying what I mean from the mafia boss or boss of some organization)? I was thinking him being an Australian weapons smuggler or perhaps a hired mercenary that protects a wealthy businessman that runs a blood diamond facility in Africa?  ;D

Currently involved in: 6 role plays

AKunoichi

RE: Guys
A male Rival/Recurring Villain. would be nice. Not sure if it's appropriate for the first mission though.

Maybe you could be a temporary villain, if you don't mind getting killed. PM me or something if you are interested.

iridum248

Heya! Just dropping in to say that I really, really love this idea. It looks fun, and I'd love to join in- Though you seem to have a full house already. There's a Japanese manga by Butcha-U that might be related:

http://g.e-hentai.org/g/108623/5010837e10/

Possible pictures for the kind of girls I'd like to play:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=228321

A literal 'dirty cop' turned mercenary? Hard to find a modest picture of her.

Or...the Combat Medic, and something of a costume fetishist? (Ignore the fantasy element of the picture.)

...Or possibly the hacker/getaway woman.

I'm happy to fill whichever role's needed to round out the team. -_^ (I haven't found any real-life pictures that *quite* fit what I'm looking for, alas!)

Foxy DeVille

So have we met before or is Mr. Ace assembling us?  And I've been watch "Archer" and think we need a sista on the crew. One of you lurkers get on that! I see you looking at the thread!

Also... I found logos!

http://a3.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/142/6a0af0b6dcf5446fb4bf82f7b12409fc/l.jpg

http://a4.l3-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/12/d2b6877007bb77a940b79b7f28e42a62/l.jpg

http://www.gunbunny.biz/images/gunbunny%20big.jpg

Brandon

Rough Draft. Still have to find a nice picture and clean things up but its a good framework

Name: Cecilia Ricci

Nationality: Italian
Specialty: Larceny, illegal contacts, and information gathering
Weapon of choice: combat knife, garrote, and a silenced custom built .44 magnum. She also carries a silenced custom built sniper rifle that fire 5.56 rounds when on assignments that may need precision sniping
Other equipment: A portable computer rigged for on sight network hacking/infiltration, lockpicking tools, and digital camera
Swimsuit: Light blue two piece micro bikini with a g string
Sexuality: Lesbian
Background: Cecilia was born as an orphan in Florence and like many kids without a family she ended up on the streets. She quickly learned how to survive through theft and cons. When she reached sixteen she began working for the italian mafia as a smuggler. She quickly established contacts throughout Europe and Asia, making her entire syndicate and herself untold amounts of money.

After four years of funding freedom fighters across the east she was on a deal with a group in south America who had purchased military grade assault weapons. When they double crossed her and tried to take their shipment everything broke out in a fire fight. Cecelia had little choice but to destroy the shipment and disappear. Rather then going back to the mafia she reworked her contacts and went underground, hiding out in Rome as an information broker.

A year later a chance encounter with mercenary company needing her connections would give her a new chance to get back into a lucrative business to afford her high standards of life. She bounced between mercenary companies for a few years before finally settling in with the Gun Bunnies

Turn-ons: Fine music, food, and company.
Turnoffs: Drugs, dishonesty, people with no concept of subtlety
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Dark Deception

Yeah,

I was hoping that my character can be a recurring villain to show up at random moments in the RP (of course pre-planned, but in-game it would feel random). He might even pull one of those, "Yeah, I'm bad, and I see you're in a predicament that only I have the tools and man power to fix and you're asking me, but it won't be free," and then leaves again to resume being his evil self.  >:)

He doesn't have to be in the first mission just whenever the GM wants him to appear, but it would be cool if he had an episode to introduce him in.

RedEve

Boo to you AK47 for making such a wonderful idea. Now I want to join as well and I already have more games than I can handle!  :-\
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: 1SAZ on June 09, 2011, 01:34:26 AM
Awesome. Decided to switch my picture to a real person since that seems to be the trend that's developing here. Not to mention I loved the actress I picked in Firefly... >_>

Nuthin' showed up when I clicked for it... tease...  :'(

1SAZ

Quote from: Foxy Oni on June 09, 2011, 01:47:28 AM
Nuthin' showed up when I clicked for it... tease...  :'(

Not sure why it did that, but it should be fixed now. Went with a different picture with the same basic idea. Not to mention the fact that that picture is much better anyway. Lets hope this one keeps working. >_<

AKunoichi

Re: Latecomers.

I'm actually surprised I got this much interest so fast.
I think I'll cap it here for the first mission, but we can always have more in reserve when somebody inevitably drops out. Or for future missions.

Re: Organization.

I think we already know each other, and formed our company, but the rescue mission is our first real assignment as a team. Maybe he doesn’t know what kind of mercs he hired.

Another important question, how do we get there. Maybe somebody wants to play a sexy Ex USAF C130 pilot so we can airdrop in?

Dark Deception

Do I have clearance to make a profile for my recurring bad guy that can be in reserve for when an episode that he can partake in comes around?

AKunoichi

Quote from: Dark Deception on June 09, 2011, 01:55:59 AM
Do I have clearance to make a profile for my recurring bad guy that can be in reserve for when an episode that he can partake in comes around?

contact me by PM if interested. Something like that should be discussed in depth in private.

Brandon

Considering Cecelia's connections I think its more then possible she can arrange an air drop or covert insertion. Assuming there isnt a pilot of some kind
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: Brandon on June 09, 2011, 02:00:42 AM
Considering Cecelia's connections I think its more then possible she can arrange an air drop or covert insertion. Assuming there isnt a pilot of some kind

Hee hee... "insertion."

1SAZ

I would think that a sea insertion would be more fitting. Ride in on a Zodiac like the Navy SEALs or something.

Foxy DeVille

Quote from: 1SAZ on June 09, 2011, 02:03:46 AM
I would think that a sea insertion would be more fitting. Ride in on a Zodiac like the Navy SEALs or something.

Which would lead to slo-mo running on the beach Baywatch style.