Fantasy setting - Seduction and Betrayal [m/f]

Started by Ridcully, May 06, 2009, 04:10:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ridcully

EDIT: Free spot is taken - thanks for the interest :)

An idea I had on my mind for quite some time:

We’re set in a fantasy world. Details can be worked out together - I'd love to hear your ideas.

Here are my basic ideas for the background so far:

The world is set on a large continent. It is divided by large mountains in two parts, The Eastern and the Western shore. Our characters are set in the Western shore, and to both the countries of the Eastern Shore are unknown, as to most others in their world. It is rumoured that the Eastern Shore is inhabited by strange and foul creatures, such as Orcs, Goblins, Trolls.

The Western Shore is ruled by the King Hardar, and guarded by „The Wolves of the West“ - a group of warriors who are well-trained and disciplined and keep away from all interaction with the „normal people“. They often ride alone through the kingdom, not seeking the comfort of others.

The male character is one of them, and he just rides back from far in the North to the Centre of the Kingdom, when he passes the forest close to a village. He hears screams of pain, and he rides towards the village. Surprised, he watches Orcs raiding it, killing the villagers and looting. He rides towards the village, but there is not much sense in fighting - there are too many of them, and the villagers are nearly all dead.

All but one - one woman is still on her feet, fighting with a sword in her hands with all she got. Maybe it is her courage that attracts him - maybe it is the ruthless way she fights - he won’t hesitate, fights alongside her and both flee to the forests. He decides to take her with him, to bring her in front of the king as a witness to report on what had happened - obviously, the inhabitants of the Eastern Shore are attacking.

She is mysterious, and obviously not just a village woman as he first thought. He senses that there is something hidden about her - but he can’t help but fall for her as she seduces him. More and more, she is all he craves, as they ride towards the Centre of the Kingdom and the Palace - but maybe, maybe bringing her close to the King might be his biggest mistake....

It’s going be a longer roleplay, and you’re free to add any details you like - i’d love to hear all your ideas. Please PM me if you’re interested.