Sassy's brain has been rattling (Seeking Male) Van

Started by SassyB, December 02, 2009, 10:34:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SassyB

Hello
I really shouldn't be doing this as I have loads of things on, on the run up to the holidays but the idea has been running around my head for the last week and won’t go away.   I'm looking for a writing partner to play the male part, someone who can write at least 2 paragraphs per posting, I know on occasions that one paragraph is only possible, especially when there is a lot of dialogue going on and I’m ok with that as long as it’s not every posting.   The longer your posting the longer mine will be, as I’ve discovered I enjoy stories that challenge me to write more.

Anyway onto my idea:

1) She’s the daughter of a farm/ranch foreman and he’s the son of the farm/ranch owners.  One of them has been away for a few years at college and/or career but has now returned for whatever reason.  (Family party, funeral etc)  The two of them went to school together but they had a …… love to hate relationship.  Pulling pranks on each other, arguing etc.  Now that they are “grown ups” they fall back into the old routine but obviously another sort of sparks will start to fly between them as they realise.

Or

2) Still the love to hate relationship between the two but I actually have an image of the opening scene for this one.  She owns the farm/ranch and she walks into barn one morning to find her high school nemesis sitting on some bale of hale, his arms tied up and suspended from an overhead beam.  He is completely naked except for a strategically placed handful of straw, and unconscious.  (He could be home, out celebrating with his friends, got hammered and they did this to him as a prank – you can decide how he got there).  At first glance she remembers the boy from school but on second looks she see’s the man and curiosity gets the better of her and she decides to have a sneaky peek at what’s under the straw since he’s out cold.  Of course he wakes up just as she does it and no doubt has some witty comment to make that will wind her up.  As he’s immobilised she seeks her revenge by teasing him, waiting until his “interest is sparked” and then walks out leaving the foreman to set him free.   

Ok so a roll a in the hay springs to mind for both scenarios but that’s what’s been running through mind for days.  O:)  If you’re interested in either one PM, and we can discuss further ideas for them and their back ground history. 
Slow postings and reasons why? - Work as usual! 
On & Offs ¦ A & A's ¦ What's rattling around my brain?