News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Shadowrun One on One

Started by Spider, March 25, 2008, 04:24:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spider

The year is 2070. The world is not only Awakened -- it's wired. Cyber and bioware implants make your meat body better-than-flesh, while the wireless Matrix enhances your perceptions with hyper-real senses. Deals are made in steel and lead more often than gold or nuyen; success and failure live only a razor's edge apart. Creatures of myth and legend walk the streets, while the arcane skills of spellslingers are in high demand. Above it all, monolithic megacorps bleed the world dry, sabotaging each other in covert cutthroat competition as they go to war over the bottom line

You're a shadowrunner, a street operative, scratching out a living on the mean sprawl streets. You may be human, elf, dwarf, ork or troll. From lethal street samurai to well-connected info brokers, spell-slinging mages or code-cracking hackers. No matter what, you're a professional --corporate pawn or "deniable asset," you get the job done.

Who can you trust, in a world where everything is for sale?
Hopefully your partner, but even then, one can never be to sure.

So, im looking for a female player willing to partake in a Shadowrun One on One, two Runners who get together thanks to their Johnsson. The story will be actionfilled and fast paced, where the two will get to know eachother bit by bit as they go through their missions and lives and growing to like eachother. Sexual tension under fire sort to say ;)

Any kind of character is welcome, I personally will be playing Crosshair, a Human Streetsam. The setting will be 4E in Seattle and will be Freeform to keep the story flowing.

Spider

Crosshairs description:
A well built and definatly well trained human man, which easly stands out in a crowd.  If it wasnt for the long ivory white hair that he keeps in a pony tail to the middle of his back his obvious cyberarm definatly would draw glances to it, Celtic knotwork run along the entire length  of its matted metallic chassi giving it a very unique look.
Soft blue eyes look carefully around him, always watchful and vigilant for the unexpected. Mostly one would find him in a pair of tight none synth leather pants that clings to his muscular legs like a second skin, sleek combatboots and a sleeveless Tshirt. Over it all he wears his trusty armor jacket for protection against nasty suprises that might lurk in the Seattle sprawl.
When not wearing his jacket one has a chance to see what tattoo has caught his intrest today, usually Celtic knotworks  matching the cybernetic arm or some tribal artwork, but not always.

Its preliminary... im still working out details, Im not happy with it yet. Rather rusty since I havent played for ages. Will post updates later

Xanaphia

I'm going to assume this is a game of sorts...
Sadly I've never played the game and would probably fail at bringing it to justice. :(

Spider

Xanaphia

Ah...
Yeah. I would probably mess things up way too much....

Spider

Well if you willing to learn about it :)