Zara is here

Started by Bloody Rose, March 17, 2010, 12:32:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bloody Rose

Good day and god bless, I am a male from puerto rico looking for some fun. I have a very open mind and tend to play male or female, dominant or submissive alike so don't be afraid to ask for a rp, but have a plot in mind. With that being said I am a big fan of fantasy, medieval o futuristic it does not matter but I am a fan of fantasy setting. I will almost always be hearing power metal while play medieval fantasy setting just to get in the mood. I am here and looking for a couple of rps, I have a few ideas in mind so here we go...

There are tales of a witch(played by me) who is slowly taking over rulers mind and making them wage war against each other. The king's minds are all polluted by the witch  powers that will end on all the kingdoms destroying each other. She has a agenda in mind, she wants to take over the planet and she is looking for people to serve her or die. YC is one of her knights, he is kept under her control mentally and physically. One day he is able to break the control she had over him and attack her only to realize that the body he was attacking was the body of her young wife, possessed by the witch. He now must find a way to free his wife from the grasp of the witch.
(in here I will be playing the witch and a girl he finds with the power to free his wife)

There is tales of dragons going around, nobody believes them and it is said that whenever a dragon would appear chaos will rule the land. Now there is chaos and famine ruling the planet, a single hope is in the heart of all people, a dragon. But what happens when a young woman warrior finds a wounded man on a deep in the forest, and what happens when she finds out that by saving him she would become earths only hope.

Demon rule the land, everybody is dying and the earth is lost. A single woman warrior alive, the only hope of earth is on her finding the Ragnarok Sword. It is said that the soul of the earth greatest warrior rest with the sword and whoever finds it shall have limitless power. What happens when the woman finally finds the sword burred under the ruins of a old church, and what happens when the sword speaks to her, " I am Ragnarok... I am here to serve you" .
(I will play both DM and the sword spirit on this one)

A knight is traveling along the woods very far from the city. On the way he finds a woman almost dead. He helps her out and heals her only to find out she was raped by the knights of the kingdom he used to belong to. Now both with same agenda he teachers her how to fight with a sword with hopes on getting revenge on the kingdom that murdered his family and nearly killed his new found friend

Bloody Rose

Plots II

1- can be changed to be either yaoi, yuri or her just ask.
2- If you would like to change part of the plot be my guest and ask.
3- I can play with males playing females or vice versa.

Plot #1
(Pic coming soon)
There is a rumo going around about a new serial rapist and murdered taking over the states one by one. He kidnaps the victims and rapes them constantly for a couple of weeks then kills then and dump them somewhere in sight. But what would happen when he suddenly reveals that he had not killed anybody but simply randered them unconcious and thanks to a drug they would have very little pulse and pass by dead?. Because of how he kills the doctors almost never use autopsies with him since they know how the woman died. The killer is now on Seattle and looking for potential new victims. Killer: (me or you)/ Victim: (me or you)

Plot #2
(Pic coming soon)
What would happen if you suddenly knew you had a sister, what's more she is your twin. And what will happen if you figure out she is a very famous singer worldwide. You send her a letter saying that you think she is your twin with a photo but hopes of nothing to come out of it since she is a famous singer. What will happen if one morning you wake up to the sound of someone knocking at your door, your sister with a chance for a lifetime, being in her band.

Plot#3

Chris is a hardworking man, he believes that hard work only is the only way to live. Semantha is a assasin, she is hired to kill Chris and make it look like a accident. What she does not know is that Chris already knew of her and has prepared himself for her arrival. What happens when a assasin becomes the victim of a kidnapping by the same man she was supposed to kill?. Can she change him?

Bloody Rose

Bloody Rose

1 plot added, still looking for people.

Crythan

Hello there!  If you are still looking for role players (which I hope you are) then I'm interested in this idea:

QuoteA knight is traveling along the woods very far from the city. On the way he finds a woman almost dead. He helps her out and heals her only to find out she was raped by the knights of the kingdom he used to belong to. Now both with same agenda he teachers her how to fight with a sword with hopes on getting revenge on the kingdom that murdered his family and nearly killed his new found friend

Bloody Rose