A few different ideas from a first timer (F for F or M)

Started by Kadigan, September 21, 2013, 03:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kadigan

Hello there, I've posted in a few RP threads on here but never put forth an ad of my own so I thought I would give it a try, see what happens. A little about me I suppose, first by the name I'm sure you can imagine the genre I enjoy, though it's not necessarily the only one I play (nor the only character from said genre). I usually tend to play non powered heroines if in that genre (Black Cat, Abbey Chase, etc..) so no I won't be playing anyone with powers. Even in games with people who have powers, I tend to steer towards the non powered roles. So, anyway, onto the ideas as they are.  Men and women are both welcome to discuss ideas certainly.

1. Superheroine in Peril: An obvious one to start with, but it's obviously one of my favorites. Standard one is a villain captures a heroine, but there's a few different scenarios I like inside of that.  Captured and used as an experiment for new and exciting drugs, or experimented on by a mad scientist who enjoys other things (ideas can always be discussed.) An invading army from another dimension has begun to take over the world, and heroines and heroes are now guerrilla fighters...what will the new tenants do when they capture a heroine? A similar concept would be a heroine in a foreign country too, a track down goes bad or some such. Finally, I'm also a very big fan of pony play, and could see many heroines ending up on a pony farm.

2. Less of a heroine play, though one could certainly be used for it. I imagine it quite similar to Taken, something akin to the last scene, though there's no one there to save her. Ending up in some harem, a high class brothel, or some other horrible fate.

3. A bondage club, something underground due to the fact that non of the girls in the floor show are exactly there willingly, a new addition to the club being put through her paces on the first night there.

If any of these interest you feel free to PM me, which is how I prefer to hear from people. Thank you