Fantasia!

Started by Jason, November 26, 2011, 01:22:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

Quote from: elfguy on November 27, 2011, 07:06:35 PM
Personal Information:
Name: Captain Daria Lokamar
Species: Human
Personality: Daria tends to be somewhat serious, taking her job very seriously and acting professional as much as she can. She can relax and be brought to trust someone but it's a challenge, she typically doesn't trust others until she gets to know them very well.
Biography: Daria is the daughter of an officer, and from an early age was brought up to join the army as well. She was taught to be loyal and always follow orders, and that the King was the supreme authority. As such, she joined up to be a guard as soon as she could hold a sword, and graduated to become a successful officer in the imperial army, becoming very good with her sword, and physically strong. She has dedicated her life to serving the kingdom and spends a lot of her time patrolling or chasing bad guys. She can be quite ruthless against those she considers enemies of the King, although she can also be quite kind when needed, to help out citizens in trouble for example, as long as it doesn't come into conflict against her orders, which lately it appears to be the case more and more. But being a loyal officer, that's not something she spends time thinking about.
Appearance:

Combat Information:
Weapon(s): One-handed long sword, royal shield, customized royal officer armor (female version)
Ability(s): Physical strength greater than most, very good with her sword and at unarmed combat
Magic: None
Strengths: Melee combat
Weaknesses: Range combat

Sexual Information:
Sexuality: Bi
Sexual Nature: Inexperienced, she has only had two encounters so far, one male and one female, and both were broken off before it went very far
Turn Ons: All except...
Turn Offs: futa/herma

Other Information:

Accepted, a wonderful wonderul effort elfguy! Great job!

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on November 27, 2011, 07:09:38 PM
Damnit! There goes my introduction for Tim the mage. (no that will not be the name I pick.) Anyway after this post I shall be working on my sheet for you. Enjoy!

Alright, I can't wait...well, unfortunately, I must! I'm off to bed after I update the character list.

Quote from: Kokaine on November 27, 2011, 07:19:25 PM
So I am thinking my character will be a thief tricked/coerced/forced to join up and she'll have some elemental magic with a very strong affinity for fire if that will work with this game... let me know and I'll get her CS up shortly.

It works no problem! Welcome aboard!

Vergil1989

Have a good night CJ.  I'm looking forward to the fun myself.  Anyway, see ya around guys and gals, I got some posting to do.   ;D
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Kokaine

Personal Information:
Name: Arianna Davenport

Species: Human (Elven heritage)

Personality: With Ari what you see is not exactly what you get, though usually that is her intention. She excels at getting others to see what she wishes them to see and obscuring what she does not wish to be known. She can be very mischievous and playful and often enjoys interacting with people. She is often mistaken for someone younger due to her youthful, laid back, devil may care attitude. She is often described as possessing roguish qualities by man and woman alike.

Ari is also incredibly observant--a requirement for one who deals in information and theft. She does nothing that does not benefit her in some way and if she helps someone out it is most likely because it will get her in good standing with someone she considers important. She is not above lying, cheating, or stealing to get ahead and is good at telling people what they want to hear. She does have a soft spot for children and animals, but is careful not to reveal that to those around her.

Biography: Ari grew up the “son” of a Master Thief. While it might have been better for her to be raised as the female she was, her father had little experience with females other than his late wife and as such he did not know how to raise his daughter to be anything other than a thief. As a result, Ari spent most of her youth dressed as befitting a little boy and trailing after her father.

Her father was a clever and sly man. Shrewd in his business dealings and patient with his craft, he passed to Ari every bit of knowledge he possessed. His success made sure that they did not go hungry and eventually Ari learned enough to contribute. As a small child she would often run minor scams to gain entry into people's homes or get close enough to some important man to over hear his deals. Despite her bright hair and oddly colored eyes, her smaller size meant that few truly took notice of her. As she grew her skills advanced and she was able to shed the watchful eye of her father. It gave her greater freedom to be able to travel as needed and return to her father with coin aplenty. However, in her 16th year her father fell ill and eventually died. She had never known her mother, from who she had gained her fiery locks, and now with her father gone Ari was alone.

Deciding she would not allow herself to fall into self-pity or over indulgence, Ari focused herself. With merely a pack on her back she traveled all over the land, going wherever her feet might choose to take her or where she heard there was money to be made. Her smaller build and fair face made it easy to find victims. She did have her honor and would not take from children or those who could barely provide for themselves, but everyone else was fair game. She quickly found that with a well timed act of kindness or offer of assistance she could gain herself a hot meal and a bed for the night--though she was careful to guard her own virtue from those who might be inclined to steal from her in turn.

One unremarkable day she entered a pub in search of refreshment. She had not been there long before she crossed paths with a man, mysterious in nature but dressed in finery that spoke of full coffers. Indeed she could just make out the coin pouch dangling from his belt and it was full and ripe for the picking. He gestured for her to take a seat at his table and order whatever she wanted, an offer she did not refuse. Their talk was polite to begin with but already she could see the man was committing her features, unusual as the were, to memory. She knew then she could not attempt anything outright lest she gain a price on her head—-something she had managed to avoid in her 21 years. Still she enjoyed her free meal and the simple company.

Once they were finished and the plates cleared away the male leaned close and gestured her forward, “My friend, I must confess that I know more of you than I have thus far let on. I will not go into detail on how but will merely tell you that I have information regarding a mission of great importance that you would find most... intriguing. This particular mission could free you from your current lifestyle if you so desire. Have you any interest?”

Ari was alarmed by his proclaimed knowledge of her but her composure remained. She was tempted to decline and be on her way but if he truly knew so much about her, he might be trouble and she could not leave such loose ends behind. Her sharp mind calculated the odds, deciding on the likelihood of his words being truthful. The odd were slim at best, however, Ari found that despite the risk she could not resist the challenge presented to her. “Say I were interested in knowing more... what would it cost me?”

“Nothing but your time, friend. Accompany me and I will tell you all that you will need to know. I do not wish to speak of such things where other ears may overhear.”

Ari again weighed this decision out in her mind, quickly running through the possibilities. Her instincts urged her to resist but her curiosity had sprung forth and she knew she would at least hear the stranger out. Truthfully she did not mind her lot in life and was in no hurry to retire or elevate herself above her current social rank. There was no true glory in being a thief especially if you possessed any noteworthy skill. The best she could hope for was that she not be remembered at all. However, a challenge to her skill she could not resist. She would not take on any truly reckless quest--she enjoyed life far too much to walk into death's grasp prematurely—-but surely there could be little harm in hearing what this man had to say? Her father had always taught her that fortune favored the bold, so after only a small hesitation she nodded and rose from her seat, allowing the man to lead her from the warmth of the pub.

Appearance: Ari's hair is a waist length mix of red, orange, and gold that shimmers like flames in the sun. Her eyes are a bit unusual in color, the right eye being blue while the left eye is green. Her face features a small button nose and full, pouty lips that are given to forming mischievous grins and compelling pouts. A light dusting of freckles covers her nose and cheeks.

Standing a petite 5 foot 3 inches and weighing in at a mere 107 pounds, Ari is definitely small in stature. However, to count her as a lightweight would be a huge mistake. Her figure is trim and athletic but with more than enough curves to mark her as female should she chose to reveal that fact. However, when working, Ari tends to disguise her figure with male clothing and is often mistaken for a young and very pretty boy by those who do not know her.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Just a general idea of what she typically wears.

Combat Information:
Weapon(s): Bow and arrows, a set of short swords, and concealed blades.

Ability(s): Ari is a relatively untrained fire elemental. She has taught herself a few tricks but does not have full control over her abilities, nor does she know the true extent of her power. She is a very skilled thief and spy, having made her way by selling information and stolen wares. She masterful with a bow and arrow and is able to adequately defend herself using her short swords or hand to hand techniques—-though she uses more speed and agility than any sort of brute strength.

Magic: Fire Elemental capable of creating fire without a spark.

Strengths: Her ability to go unseen if she wishes. Stealth, agility, heightened senses (high for a human) and reflexes. Her speed.

Weaknesses: Ari is very new to her power and has little idea how to use it. She is unaware of how much power she wields and its limits. She has a severe phobia regarding bodies of water larger than a bath tub or deeper than her waist and she cannot swim. Even being splashed with enough water can completely throw her off. She also has a weakness for children and small animals.

Sexual Information:
Sexuality: Bisexual

Sexual Nature: Ari can be a flirt and a tease but despite that she is a virgin. She is very curious about sex but doesn't trust anyone enough to allow herself to be that vulnerable.

Turn Ons: Player O&Os
Turn Offs: Player O&Os

Other Information: She carries a set of tools specific to her trade as a thief, they are her most prized possession and never leave her sight if she can help it.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Jason

Great app Kokaine, accepted without question!

Laughing Hyena

((Posting my character after I co-ordinate with my apprentice.))

Vergil1989

Personal Information:
Name:  Giselle Do'Urden.  (Full name is Giselle Daermon N'a'shezbaernon, thankfully rarely used.)
Species:  Half Drow/half light elf.
Personality:  Despite being jaded to love and all it entails, Giselle is a stout hearted, compassionate, and passionate warrior without compare back in Faerun.  She has experienced much and has done much in the name of all that is good and decent, and has no intentions of changing anytime soon.  Despite rough beginnings, being born in the midst of the Spellplague, the half Drow/light elf warrior has earned every bit of respect she has through her deeds, and is not afraid of anything.  She is tactical in her assessments of any given situation, is strong enough to back up her claims, and she knows it, and is not above leading the charge into enemy ranks, having a confidence streak that goes a mile in every direction.  She is a true friend and an enemy you would not want to make.
Biography:  Giselle Do'Urden is a chip off the old Do'Urden block, as Bruenor might say if asked.  She is honorable, stoic, fast as greased lightning, and has a heart of gold that shines no matter the darkness.  Still, she is fierce in battle and not one to ever give up, no matter the odds, much like a stubborn dwarven king she knows.  Despite the color of her skin and the hardships it has brought in the past, the halfbred warrior of many battles already doesn't let it slow her down in her drive to see peace brought to any and all lands she visits if war is on the horizon or there are monsters that need slaying before they cause harm to untold innocents.  Her beauty and grace as well as her deadly precision with a blade has earned Giselle the nickname Black Rose because much like a real rose, she has her own thorns that usually come in the form of her deadly whirling scimitar blades she received from her father a hundred and fifty years ago.  Along with her two older brothers, (by a year since they are twins,) Giselle carves a name for herself, earning her own place in Toril's history as a heroine for the ages.  As it has been said before, she's a chip off the old block.

She has had two bad relationships in the past, both of which did not end well for some reason or another.  The first was when she was barely into her twenties.  She met a man, a mage, that at first was the best gentleman and kind soul she had known yet.  He saw past her dark skin and accepted her for who she was.  Unfortunately, it was not meant to last, finding out he was taking a drug that kept him able to cast his magic, which in turn was supplied by the Zhenterim, an evil organization that dealt in slaves, mercenaries, assassins, and the like.  When she found out, the falling out was immense, to say the least.  The ordeal nearly cost her her life before it was over, but she managed to kill the man and get out of his tower before it came down around her pointed ears.  The next was when she was a century old and had learned much since.  She met a light elf, but knew that he would not even consider her because his parents and friends had been killed in a Drow raid when he was a child.  So, Giselle changed her physical appearance to look like her light elven kin, and thus began the lies of her assumed identity.  It lasted for three years, and ended when he proposed to marry her.  She couldn't keep up the illusion, the lies, not if she was going to accept.  So, that night, she told him the truth, and was somehow not surprised when everything they had built together went up in smoke as he tried to take her down.  She fought back, and spared his life, but that experience was the last time she ever got close like that again.  From what she has heard, he still lives and is relatively happy, and that is enough despite the fact it still hurts to think about it now.

Seeking an escape after a long lonely road that has lasted for almost 200 years now, Giselle was glad when the dimensional rift appeared in the Trollbark Forest path she had been on.  She had wanted to leave everything behind, and it seemed the gods were willing to give her her wish.  She didn't hesitate to jump through, finding herself in an entirely new world, where no one knew her name and few less knew what her dark skin represented.  Maybe she'd get lucky and find an adventure worthy of her skills and intense training.
Appearance:  (Main body appearance, but without the skull and crossbones stuff on her gear.  Less evil looking is what I normally say lol.)

(Brown eyes rather than blue but otherwise it's the best I have.)
Combat Information:
Weapon(s):  Icingdeath and Twinkle are two heavily enchanted scimitar blades that she first stole from her own father before rightfully earning them years later.  Icingdeath is a legendary and rare icebrand, meaning it can absorb fire in any shape or form.  It does however have a drawback in that it pulls strength from the wielder if it's unable to handle the fire source on its own.  Smoke, the shrapnel from explosions, and the pressure wave created by such are not defended against in the least, only the fire part is she safe from.

Twinkle glows a pale blue much like the stars it was rumored to be empowered with upon its creation by the light elves when danger is near, and is much sharper than it appears initially.  (It won't be cutting through swords left and right or anything past a certain point, but in Giselle's hands, she wouldn't need to break the enemy weapon lol.)
Ability(s):  Giselle is a heavily trained ranger and warrior, which means she is able to hunt, track, forage, and prepare meals from nearly any animal she can get her hands on as well as identify, prepare, and purify any plants and water sources she locates as well, knowing what parts are safe to eat and what is not.  She has also learned from this how to make antidotes for poisons, venom, and almost any infectious disease that is born from the sting or bite of monsters in the wild, making her an invaluable asset for this alone.
Magic:  Giselle is not as strong as she could be in her magical abilities, but do not underestimate her lest you die a painful death at her hand.  While she prefers to use her twin scimitars first and foremost, when the need arises, the half Drow can be quite dangerous from a distance as well.  Her main spells are as follows.

(All of these can be found in the DnD Spell Compendium.))

Melf's Acid Arrow  (An acidic green beam of light springs forth from her finger, cutting a swath of death through any living creature it hits.)
Chain Lightning  (Lightning springs forth and arcs between several different enemies at a time.)
Body of the Sun.  (Becomes surrounded in five foot flames from head to toe matching a light intensity of the sun itself.)
Magic Missile.  (The most basic of spells.  Depending on level determines how many homing magical low powered missiles come forth at a time.  She's able to call forth four in one blast which cause minor injuries at best.  Used for more distraction and disorientation than anything.)
Dimensional Door  (More akin to a teleport spell.  Giselle is able to use this little trick to move about the battlefield much quicker than she has a right to otherwise, increasing her speed greatly which needs little help.  Can only use it three times a fight since it's the most draining of her spells.)
Strengths:  Her family, her compassion despite behind half Drow, (most assume and rightfully so that Drow are evil through and through,) her speed, strength, endurance, stamina, everything about her is honed to a razor edge.  She is a warrior without equal back home, and is just as strong here.  Has some magical ability, purely offensive, and has the racial traits of both the light elves and the dark elves to her name.  (Able to drop globes of darkness upon command, light harmless magical faerie fire, total dark vision, night vision, and sharper senses in general.)
Weaknesses:  Sudden changes in light, bright flashes of light, etc.  (Drow light sensitivity, genetic.  Causes headaches, nausea, even dizziness and vomiting if it's bad enough.  Extreme cases of prolonged bright light exposure though.)  Beyond that, she has a thing about spiders, hating them enough to go out of her way to squish them if she can get away with it.  (When she was still a kid her brother Seth turned her teddy bear into a spider.  She ended up throwing the thing across the room and watched it splatter.)  Because she's not a pure mage, using too many spells wears her out faster than it would anyone else.

Sexual Information:
Sexuality:  Bi
Sexual Nature:  Giselle is jaded towards love and everything it entails due to her past.  She is no stranger to the bedroom by any means, but she will not let another touch her now without a great deal of trust being established first.
Turn Ons:  (O/O page.)
Turn Offs:  (O/O page.)

Other Information:
She is a very seasoned warrior, leader when the situation warrants, and more if it is within her knowledge and experience base.  She is a jack of all trades, and just as dangerous in all of her skills as she is with her blades.  Cross her at your own risk.  There are a few hidden talents that few know about, such as her ability to sing and play the violin with remarkable skill, almost as good as a fully trained bard for that matter.  She doesn't do it for money however, simply when the mood, rare as it does anymore, strikes her.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Jason

Definately accepted. Nice one Vergil! Another gorgeous gal to the roster!

For what it is worth, Solo's image has been changed.

Vergil1989

I saw that and I like it to tell the truth lol.  And glad you like Giselle as well.  As you can see, she's much more offensive oriented than Neria ever will or is capable of, but she's no less a good person in the end.  Cross her at your own risk though.   ;D ;D ;D ;D

bubby

I sent you a PM, Jay, with game questions!

Jason

Received and responded, bubby!

Vergil1989

Hey CJ?  I'm curious, but since I have Giselle able to sing and all that, would you be against the occasional vid popping up in the RP later?  Just curious before things get too ahead of everyone and all, but some people have a thing against having videos and other links popping up in their ICs so wanted to ask while I was here.  Also, when do you think this will get started by chance?

Jason

No problem at all, Solo can sing too so he'd do the same thing.

This can get started...well, I'll play it safe. Tomorrow I'll IC this thing, if thats alright with you guys. Ideally I need more male characters, but for now that shouldn't be a problem.

Vergil1989

Sounds like a plan, just don't expect a drunken duet of Show Me the Way to go Home lol.

Jason

Added no questions asked. Another male, Solo ain't alone anymore! However, we ideally need a bi-sexual or homosexual male to pair up with Galeion.

bubby

Glad you like it!

And ideally, it would be nice, but if it doesn't happen it's no big deal!

Vergil1989

If I was you Bubby, but do as you like goofus, I'd have made him bi at least lol.  Still, it's your guy and I like him a great deal as he is now.  Today's the day this gets started!  EEEK!  Lol, I'm good now.  I probably won't be here when it opens up though since I'm getting ready to head to my appointment today, but I'll catch up when I can.  Adios for now guys and gals!

Jason

Alright, I'll have this game up in a giffy. Because it seems likely everyone might have different tastes, I'll place it in extreme. You never know, we might have another applicant who wants to take part in stuff that'd be limited elsewhere. Simply a safety precaution.

Kokaine

Extreme sounds fine >:)

And Bubby... I'd make a male for you but I think you've got enough kokaine on your wait list as it is :p
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Jason

IC is up, you'll find it on the Main Topic. This, for now, will be the OoC.

My second post I made on this thread will eventually be turned into a bestiary for monster info if you wish to fight some, or maybe more? ;)

bubby

Quote from: Vergil1989 on November 29, 2011, 09:36:57 AM
If I was you Bubby, but do as you like goofus, I'd have made him bi at least lol.  Still, it's your guy and I like him a great deal as he is now.  Today's the day this gets started!  EEEK!  Lol, I'm good now.  I probably won't be here when it opens up though since I'm getting ready to head to my appointment today, but I'll catch up when I can.  Adios for now guys and gals!

Heh. Thanks for the input hun, but I've done it this way on purpose.

Quote from: Kokaine on November 29, 2011, 10:57:08 AM
Extreme sounds fine >:)

And Bubby... I'd make a male for you but I think you've got enough kokaine on your wait list as it is :p

LOL.... you can if you want darlin'! In all honesty we only have one other game where we're actually interacting. Up to you though!

Jason

Tell you what bubby, I'm making afew more characters for myself, and I'm lying if I say I'm not curious, so I'll make you a partner character if you'd like.

Vergil1989

It's all good Bubby lol.  I figured there was a reason, but it never hurt to poke fun at ya anyway.   ;D ;D ;D  At any rate CJ, I'd highly recommend getting an actual OOC up in the Extreme area because that way this board doesn't take up space that others might need for their own games my friend.  Beyond that, I'm looking forward to this.

Jason

But of course! I'm actually working on it as we speak! :-)

bubby

Quote from: Crazy Jay on November 29, 2011, 01:50:21 PM
Tell you what bubby, I'm making afew more characters for myself, and I'm lying if I say I'm not curious, so I'll make you a partner character if you'd like.

I would like that very much!

Jason

Well, I've got the new OoC Thread up. Those spoilers took a bit, but they're done now.

And you're welcome!