The girl wants a plot! (Non-Con, EX, Whatever. Looking for Males.)

Started by MomoPeach, October 28, 2010, 05:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MomoPeach

Well i guess I'm just not finding what I want. I'm searching for an intricate story, an involving plot with someone who can write at least two paragraphs. If interested please take a peak at my on/off's page as well as my ideas page. If nothing on the list appeals to you then feel free to suggest something else. I love to come up with story's with my writing partners. I have one roleplay going right now, but I can take on about two more. HOWEVER please note that I'm not interested in group roleplays, I only play in the forums and if I hear the word incest I will scream. I AM BURNT OUT ON INCEST! I also don't do straight romance. Romance that turns rocky or abusive from time to time, a non-con relationship or anything not so light and fluffy will make me happy. I have been craving a good adventure story maybe with two stubborn characters. I like there to be conflict in a story, the more the better!

A few  things before I wrap all of my rambling up. I am always up for playing vampire/werewolf lines, or just anything dealing with a vampire. I love writers who can really get involved with the creative process. I will put in as much as you give. Also the more extreme the better as long as you don't venture into my off's (which aren't very many). I should also mention that I love creepy roleplays. Writing that makes a tingle run up and down your spine is what I'm talking about.

But now I've really gone and rambled on too much! Please feel free to check me out and message  me. Thanks. :)

centurion101

Has anybody stepped up yet ?   I 'd like to give it a shot.

C