Something Wicked - Extreme [M seeking F]

Started by Dray, May 17, 2011, 03:00:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dray

It has been a very long time since I have played a character which has a lot of depth to him.  I am looking for a female role playing partner who would be willing to participate in a detailed and descriptive role play with a fleshed out plot and great character development.

I would like to play a character that is sadistic, sarcastic, intelligent, infinitely devious and borderline evil.  He will be very manipulative, loving word play and toying with emotions.  He is the type of individual that likes to cause a bit of chaos and then watch the effects it has.  He is a very logical person, yet the world around him has warped him into something irrational.  He can snap at times, getting out of control though for the most part he does not act without reason.  He his a schemer and treats everything like a game and the lives around him are nothing more than pawns.  In some ways he is rather similar to the Joker - as as in the Dark Night.

I don't necessarily have a plot in mind or even a race.  My character could be some sort of demon or vampire, or even just a human - supernatural abilities are also possible.  I would really just like a partner to trade some ideas with.  There would be a lot of focus on the plot, but more so on character development and the relationship my male shares with the female.  There will be a lot of smut as it will be a part of the character development - involving a lot of word and emotion play.  He will toy with her and use her, most likely being non-consensual though he will try to break her and train her to learn to love it.  Some bondage and pain for sexual play is possible, as well as some blood play.

I am not really putting any limits on this.  All kinks and fetishes are open for discussion.  The only things I don't really mess with when it comes to sexual play is scat and extreme gore/mutilation.  However, keep in mind that the story may contain some gore/mutilation even if it does not involve our two characters...an example would be my character torturing someone he has captured for he will be quite the killer and murderer with his sick obsessions - he will not cut your character up under the principle that he wants to keep her in good shape in order to satisfy his lust and desires.

innocenceportrayed

I'm possibly interested.

Maybe we can work on a plot or scene of some kind.
Keep your hopes up high and your head down low.

Dray

Go ahead and send me a PM with any of your own ideas, interests or even questions around the idea and we can discuss it more thoroughly.

stormkitten

"I thought of a wonderful present for you. Shall I give you despair?"

~Twisted Romance & Dark Tales~
*Extreme: Pregnancy & Breeding* 
ONS and OFFS