4 words in Jail

Started by Mordred, September 18, 2011, 01:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Get my attorney - stat!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Rhedyn

Despairs

---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Belle33

That's a crime now???

Captain Maltese

I'm happy here actually.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

[size=10]Snitches don't live long.[/size
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Rhedyn

Who's in charge here?

Captain Maltese

I'm doing the pressing.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Cayenne

I'm an undercover prisoner!~
"My mind is not in the gutter, I just happen to have a really good view of it from my high horse"

ONs & OFF

Despairs

Rhedyn

That's not very nice   :'(

Despairs

Oh look, you're next.

Belle33

No conjugal visits today?

Rel Mayer

That's not my shank!

Despairs

Belle33

I'm ready for parole.

Captain Maltese

Who's in my pyjamas?

Belle33

Captain Maltese

Well, it's a living.

Despairs

Captain Maltese

Well hello there sweetlips.

Despairs

Back off, you pedophile.

Captain Maltese

Noone here are underage.

Despairs

Belle33