Elven Girl

Started by Lucinda, December 14, 2009, 10:16:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucinda

Hi folks,

I'm awaiting approval to play here so I can't get into anything adult as yet. But as I'm a girl that enjoys a very slow build up, I was wondering if anyone out there would like to roleplay in a fantasy setting with an elven girl, possibly leading to more if/when I get approved. I'm especially interested in creative ladies but all ideas are welcome. The character is a young elf. Exactly how innocent she is can be discussed, but in any case she is bright  and pure, and at least a little naive. Looking for less pure types to bring out the hidden flaws and the dark twist running through the character, hidden even from herself to begin with. Love to hear ideas, but remember I have to be good for now! No getting me in trouble. x
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Vekseid

Oooh elf corruption >_>

* Vekseid should figure a way to direct standing members to these threads : /

torioto

Im interested could I be human? or must I be elf as well?

Lucinda

Any traditional fantasy race considered, including human. Back story is important though.
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

torioto

Then help me get started and I will keep going

torioto

Unless you prefer some more... uh.. experienced, in which case i would understand.
Even so I think it will be quite fun

Lucinda

Would like to know what you have in mind before i start anything. What character you want to use, what their motivations are, any kinks they may have. Like i say, really looking for a female to roleplay with. Have to be something special for a male character.

torioto

Human, 17, fisherman. He is traveling south because he heard a rumor that there is a stone that can grant a wish. He needs that wish to cure his little sister.

How about yours?