News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Betrayed...but by who

Started by Lady Jenn, January 05, 2012, 05:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

A medic who was seeing to one of the injured soldiers threw Petra a respirator he had in his medical kit, Petra putting it to Skylar's mouth.

"C'mon," Petra said to her. "You can lean on me, there shouldn't be any smoke in the tunnels."

Animegurl5

Feeling light headed, Sky wrapped her arm around Petra's shoulders to keep herself from falling over. "This is what happens when you lie to the doctor... Word of the wise... Don't lie to doctors." She smirked as she took a deep breath from the respirator. "Listen to me carefully, Petra. I have a serious allergy to smoke... I didn't mean to breath it in, I should have known better. Anyway, the respirator isn't going to work for long. Last time something like this happened I was rushed to the hospital because my entire air way shut down on me... And that was a barbecue. Just promise me that if I get to be too much that you will drop me?" She asked as she tilted her head back in order to suck in as much air as she could.

((God... you know how much research I'm doing on that? lols.))
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=131173.0

Lady Jenn

"You'll be fine," she said as they climbed through the tunnel, glad to see a stretcher waiting for them. "Morrison, you take her up to the surface, I'll make sure everyone's clear. Don't worry, I'll be right behind you," she said with a smirk at the look of worry on his face, before putting her hand in his. "You need to worry about her, plus I think there's something you need to tell her."

Animegurl5

Sky clenched her eyes shut, her chest tightening painfully. She turned her head to look at Petra then Morrison, confused by their words. "What? What's going on?" She asked as she fought a third coughing fit. "I'm sorry, you did say you had something to tell me right?" She asked, wrapping her arms around Morrison tightly for support.
For the rest of the month, my schedule will be awkward and unpredictable. Please pardon my absenses and delayed replies.

Lady Jenn

"Oh for god's sake," Petra said with a laugh as she saw Morrison blushing bright red. "He's in love with you Skylar, he admitted it to me and was trying to pluck up the courage. Now get going."

He pciked her up in his arms, deciding to carry her himself and leave the stretcher for one of the worst injuries. "We don't have far to go," he said after a few minutes, trying to hide the fact he was limping from a piece of shrapnel in his leg, determined to carry her to safety. "Petra's right...sorry, I should've told you myself."

Animegurl5

"Idiot." She stated softly, eyes drifting down to his leg. "I'm too heavy, you are going to hurt-" She coughed forcefully a few times, her hand covering her mouth. However, when she pulled back her hand was dyed crimson. She quickly closed her fist so that Morrison didn't see the blood in her hand. "I appreciate it Morrison, but I don't know if you're my type." She teased, resting her head on his shoulder and closing her eyes. "I don't blame you for not having the courage to say so sooner. My sexy body is often intimidating." She laughed, but the sound was no existant, just the shaking of her shoulders.

Lady Jenn

"You'll be fine," he said as they reached the tunnel entrance where two helicopters were waiting. He led her over to one of the medics who took her. "I'll wait for Petra to come through, I'll see you back at base." He was finding it harder to disguise the limp but he tried not to show it.

(you're not gonna kill her surely?  :P)

Animegurl5

((Kill? Surely not... Just do what I do best, cause a bit of drama.  >:) A friend of mine wanted me to create different illnesses that could be used in some of our personal RPs... I'm merely test driving one of them.  I'm not sure if the solution would work in real life but for all intents and purposes, it makes for a great conversation starter, don't you think? Lols. :P))

"Hurry back... And be careful! I don't want another scratch on you, do you understand me!" She called out before turning to the medic to explain her problem. She hadn't even gotten one word out before she doubled over coughing blood into her hands, losing her balance and toppling over. The medic caught her, confused by the events. It didn't appear that she had any physical injuries and all he could do was hand her a towel and a respirator. After calming down slightly, Skylar was able to choke out a few words to the medic. The words 'tub' and 'water'.

((Would you like it to be a surprise or would you like to know the juicy details of this... whatever you call it... ahead of time? Lols, your choice.))

Lady Jenn

"Don't worry, we'll sort it out when we're back at base," he said, taking her to the nearby helicopter where Pierre had an arm around Izzy who was showing visible signs of shock. "Do you need painkillers?" the medic aske Skylar as the helicopter took off.  Below them police were surrounding the base.

(I may as well have some warning about what's coming lol)

Animegurl5

((Alright, well basically her body is rejecting the smoke... I guess that would be the best way to phrase it for it to make sense. When she breathes in a certain amount of smoke, weither it be from cigarrettes, camp fire, house fire, grenade, ect... If she breathes in enough, her body begins to shut down starting with her air way like an allergic reaction. The inside layer of her lungs begins to break down causing her to cough up blood. Then her throat swells and closes and she can't breath so she would pass out from lack of oxygen... You can open her air way but for as long as the smoke remains in her lungs her state will deteriorate. The most fun way I could think of fixing the problem is to essentially drown her. Fill her lungs with water by having her breathe it in... Hence the tub and water. :P  Of course it needs to be closely monitered otherwise the cause of death would be drowning. Get the picture?  Lols, not too complicated right? Lols.))

Sky shook her head no to the pain killers before tilting her head back in order to open her throat some. "They wouldn't do me any good." She grimaced and clutched at her chest, in a futile attempt to relieve the burning feeling. Her eyes shifted to Pierre and Izzy, trying to focus on something. "How... Is... She?" Her words were forced but she managed to spit them out between breaths.

Lady Jenn

"Her arm will be fine," Pierre replied. "Its only a relatively mild gash. The shock at what happened to her brother...she's not said a word since we got on the helicopter, Morrison wouldn't tell me what happened down there. Most people got out of there though as far as we can tell."

(ah, okay. but you're not trying to kill her?  :P)

Animegurl5

((Lols, no. There is absolutely no fun in dying that way... If my character is going to die, it is going to be in a heroic way... or in her sleep after her 102 birthday. Lols :))

"Interesting." Sky breathed, running all of the possible outcomes through her head. "Morrison had a nasty gash on his leg..." She trailed off as she lay back and closed her eyes. "How long until we get back to base?" She asked, her eyes still closed.

Lady Jenn

"Not sure," he replied. "Can't be much more than 10 minutes though. I need medical attention as it is." He moved the hand he hadn't placed round Izzy to reveal a bloodstain on his uniform from a gunshot wound in his lower abdomen. "You were so worried about Izzy I didn't want to add to the hassle, one of the stray bullets those guards were firing caught me as I was getting out of the way."

Animegurl5

Sky slapped away the medic's hand with a growl, looking over at Pierre. "Lower abdomen... Missed vital organs, top priority... Stop the bleeding and wait for the Doc to take the bullet out if it's still in there. You're the luckiest of us all." She sighed, wiping a drop of blood from the corner of her mouth.

Lady Jenn

"Dunno about that," Pierre replied. "Morrison's hurt worse than he's letting on, I'm sure of it. I think if he hadn't been so worried about you he'd have probably got his injuries seen to." He winced slightly as the medic set about bandaging the wound. "I'm beginning to think I should've stuck with the Foreign Legion, less chance of getting shot there," he said with a laugh.

Animegurl5

"My mom is so going to kill me when I get home. Not only did I let her think I was dead but I also got sick on duty.... I hope Morrison is alright. He shouldn't have strained himself carrying me. I would have been fine.... That idiot." She growled to herself as her breathing began to speed up some, her vision blurring as it did so. "What was he thinking?"

Lady Jenn

"I wish I could answer that question," Pierre asked as they landed at the base, some of the soldiers helping Pierre and Izzy out of the plane. The medic from before took Skylar to just about the only hot tub on the entire base, putting her in and keeping a close eye on her. The rest of the survivors had returned, including Petra and Morrison.

Animegurl5

Sky sucked in the warm air, sinking in the hot water. She sunk down until the water was just below her nose, closing her eyes before dunking all the way under. The water rushed up her nose as she held her breath, clenching her hands into fists as she breathed in the water. Immediately she shot up above the water, coughing and spitting out water. With a growl, Sky dropped back under the water pushing herself down so that she couldn't jump out as quickly. She winced as the hot water filled her air way and washed out her lungs. Finally she allowed herself to come back to the surface coughing up the water she had inhaled. This process was repeated sevral times before she stepped out, still fully clothed and looking like a drowned rat.

Lady Jenn

Petra appeared, bruised and looking a little the worse for wear but largely uninjured. She was carrying a bundle of clean clothes.

"Here, borrowed these from one of the other soldiers. There's a debriefing in the war room and I thought you'd want to be part of it."

Animegurl5

((Ack, I'm sorry. Computer issues and I'm trying to catch up with everything... and this week has been a total mess for the technology in my house.  -_-))

"Thanks." She said as she changed. Sky sneezed quite a few times, still trying to expell the left over water. Grabbing a towel, the girl began working on her hair as she walked. "Another debriefing? Not even a moment of rest, huh..." She grumbled, mostly to herself. "This sucks... Why couldn't the bastard just be there?"

Lady Jenn

"I don't know," Petra said with a shrug. "Apparentely Tal's offered to tell us what was in that room that made him order an evacuation. I have a worrying feeling I know what it is though. I saw it when I was in Italy many years ago and it wasn't a good thing then either."

Animegurl5

"Well isn't that just great." Sky's complaint was punctuated with a sneeze, the young soldier sniffing and rubbing her nose like a child. "As I said... This sucks."

Lady Jenn

They entered the war room, where Tom and a soldier they didn't recognise but was dressed in a Raven Squad uniform where in deep conversation, Pierre was sat looking distracted and Morrison was sat with his chest heavily bandaged. He patted a chair next to him.

"I'm glad you're alright," he said to Skylar. "I wouldn't let them treat me till I was sure you were okay."

Animegurl5

"You really are an idiot, Morrison. If you keep that up, there is a possibility that next time you will die waiting around for me to be alright." Sky growled with a concerned glare. She felt like punching him but instead she turned her attention back to the towel and her hair. "Honestly... And how did you know that I was alright? I haven't seen you since the chopper took off from the death trap."

Lady Jenn

"It's called asking the right people the right questions," he said with a slight laugh. He took her hand and kissed it lightly. "I'm sorry, I'll be more careful next time. I'm afraid to say this but remember Rochelle, the girl you metin the mess hall? She's...not in a good way, when this meeting is over I'll take you to see her if you want."