Usani's rp preferences updated for 2022 (Sub F/M lf Dom M and or Domme F)

Started by Usani, April 03, 2022, 03:36:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

So like the title says this is just preferences for what I'm looking for pairing wise, sexual preferences and face claims.  Other then that plot ideas are open to talk about for whatever pairing and faceclaim you wanna do! I would be playing the sub whether male or female.  Also, I am now also open to Poly pairings!  Just a heads up to everyone, I'm on the EST and on funky hours cause I have severer Insomnia as well as Sleep Apnea, a crappy combo for sure cause I never know how I'm gonna feel one day from the next!    So, definitely would help if I could find partners that are on nightowl-ish hours so I can keep up with rps and communication is also super important with me, if you lose interest or wanna change something, PLEASE LET ME KNOW! One of the reasons I stopped logging on here for the last 2 years is cause too many people ghosted me and it started becoming very upsetting.  Also, please make sure to check out my Ons/Off and F-List (In my signature) before PMing me for an rp!  Thanks.  ^_^  If you have any questions about any kinks listed or even not listed on my O/O list and or my F-List please do not hesitate to talk to me about them! 

Sexual preferences:
sub F/ Domme Female
sub F/ Dom Male
sub M/Dom Male

Pairings:
DDLG (Daddy Dom/Little Girl)
MDLG (Mommy Domme/Little Girl)
D/s (LF a Dom M or Domme F for my sub female)

Incest pairings: Daddy/Daughter, Daddy/Son
Dom M Furry/ Sub F Furry

Face Claims (Face claims Im looking for people to play as)

AJ Mclean

Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Norman Reedus

Markiplier (Mark Fischbach)

Jacksepticeye (Sean McLoughlin)

Jenna Marbles

Emily Kinney

Christina Aguillera

Usani

Third times a charm right? Maybe someone will be interested in one of my plots or maybe would wanna brainstorm something based of the pairings and or faceclaims Im interested in!