Kat's Ideas: Up for Grabs(Open to anyone-See First Post)

Started by KatKwik, August 26, 2013, 05:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KatKwik

I have suddenly found myself in a conundrum as I have these ideas for RPs but there is no way I can do it justice so I decided to create this open thread. This is where I will put ideas that people are welcome to use and enjoy. While I can't imagine it will be to everyone's taste but by all means it helps me empty my head.

The only thing I ask is that you acknowledge me in your first post by linking to this thread and that you enjoy using my ideas. I would also like to know if you do use the idea so that I can read how it plays out (for my own curious purposes-no stalking or Godmodding I promise)

When you have taken an idea, please could you post Taken in red with the title of the RP in your post.

Thank you for using my plot ideas
Kat

Update: Tentatively Posting~Updated A/As: October 2017

KatKwik

New Title for RP This is a spin-off of an original idea that I have in my 'Kravings' Thread

Title:   The Order of The Dracul: Going Home     

Content: To be discussed

Idea:

They were the Order of the Dracul, worshipped by the turned; powerful vampires of the old order that spread across the world. Each were powerful in their own right, able to withstand the normal constraints of vampires. They could walk in the light and were truly immortal. They were the first, from the original vampire himself, Lord Dracul. He has long since disappeared and the order is spread out across the world. Someone is hunting the Order and they are in ruins. The Hybrid is missing and there is nothing that can be salvalged.

She was the Vampire princess with ties to Dracul himself. She was in charge of the base within the Lost Mountains in the heart of Romania. She worked with a team that came under fire and the base was taken over. She was never one to bear arms but she was forced to defend herself. With her strength and hunger she destroyed many until she was overcome and captured.

She was taken to their headquarters, an underground base in the Himalayas. She was kept prisoner for what seemed a lifetime until the doors magically opened and she was free. The only other prisoner there is a young women who looked more human than not. She smelt mostly human but there was something off about her; a smell that was different. Together they must escape and she must take the girl under her protection if they are to survive the escape. Her job is bigger and she must get the order back together in order to find the hybrid as she is the key. How does the girl fit into this situation and will she play a role in helping or hindering the escape.

Someone is hunting the Order, dismembering them and rendering them ineffective. They have taken over the base in Romania and now everyone is aware of the hybrid. Now she must go into hiding from both the vampire world and the human world as she is the true descendant of Dracul and must put the order back together. Can she make it to their new base? Who is left out there to help bring the Order back together

Synopsis

This is a RP based loosely on Vampire myth but more so, on my love for Gothic Horror.  This is an idea that came to mind while talking to Kerri and while I can’t write it is open for her to use. Feel free to PM her with your ideas.

Requirements

The role is for a female RP partner, but I have no objection to a male writing as the female. The key thing is bringing the actual character to life and be confident to drive the story forward as well.

Other Information

KatKwik