Me being a greedy boy (M looking for 2 F's!!)

Started by Kalthus63, May 27, 2011, 05:47:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalthus63

OK - here is the scenario, and like I say - I KNOW I'm being greedy, but what the hell!

My character is rich and influential. Not an emotional type, basically something of a geek. He would like a mistress rather than a girlfriend, and he's prepared to pay to keep her in style. She wants a flat in the west end of London - no problem. She wants dresses, nice cars, jewels - petty cash to this guy. Theres - just two problems.

Firstly - he has always been a bit busy to think about sex. All he knows is, he doesn't only want vanilla. And this leaves his mistress very much in the driving seat - what do you give the man who has everything, who is prepared to try anything (because he's never tried it?) and is not hugely communicative. The players will have to be really inventive.

Secondly - he only needs one mistress in his life, and as the game starts, there are two possible choices. So it becomes a bit like 'The Apprentice' - the woman who can keep him most satisfied can stay, but she has to work with her rival for one month. No solo sex, always a three.

In this one - basically anything goes. The interesting thing is going to be what your wicked imaginations come up with (the scene up above might inspire some thoughts...) - and of course, the relationship between the two rivals.

No idea where this one could end up - there might be other complications along the way too!

If you are interested, please reply in the thread, and I'll PM you.

BrokenCollar

Just thought I'd drop a post. Very interested.

Awaiting a PM.

BrokenCollar
Sorry to anyone I was talking too or planning an RP with. My health took a turn for the worse and am now back on my feet. Hope you all understand.

Kalthus63

Kalthus63

Changed the picture - as much as I liked the other one, this old Helmut Newton pic sums things up better. Rich man, two gorgeous ladies.

playfullchick76

I like the picture as well. im not sure about playing out the role,but, i love that image.

dreamslost4u

I'm interested. Send me a pm with more details???

JadenMystic

I'm interested if you still need a female. :) I'm already in one similiar to this, but it got put on hold because the other female is having internet issues and isn't sure when she'll be back online to continue.

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Lady Elena

Okay!  I've finally sat my butt down and sifted through messages!  Are you still looking for a second female or am I a twinge too late?!
PLEASE BE PATIENT.  I live in a place where it snows in October, and between no electricity and a busted water heater, life has been kind of hectic.  I WILL get to our scenes. Please see my Apologies Thread for more info.

ONs & OFFs:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=106488.0 (Updated 5.27.11)

Scene Ideas: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=106577.0

Apologies: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=108093.msg4694974#msg4694974