What is Black Hand searching for? (Dominant Male Looking for Lovely Girls)

Started by Black Hand, November 26, 2012, 07:41:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Hand

Why hello there. I didn't see you come in  ;)

My name is Black Hand. This right, here is my thread to run searches for particular plotlines that are tickling my fancy. It will update as the ideas of what it is that I want to do changes as well. If you are a good girl and bare with me, then I know we can have some fun. ;) My O/o list can be found, at https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=158498.new#new

Normally, I will tend to be drawn to BDSM stories. I prefer them to be well written, contain elements of a number of D/s, and try for actual themes. If I wasn't looking to write I wouldn't be doing forum RPs.

Do You Really Think You're A Match For Me?

I've always been a fan of mind control, especially mind control duels. I want to do a story about a pair of female hypnotist/brainwashers, each with a harem of obediant slave girls, who have challenged one another to a duel. They have a month to try to induce the other. The winner gets the other's estate, slave girls, and the other girl as their newest plaything. A variety of other fetishes and situations can be involved. I mainly want to have fun with both a series of moves and countermoves, as creative as we can manage. Then finish it off with a slow drawn out enslavement process. The best part is that if we like the setting and cast so much, we can keep going afterwords and feature the new mistress and slave's every day life.

Not On This World

This idea follows the story of a prim and proper space captain who unfortunately has quite the gambling debt. To pay it off he's agreed to loan out his services to a dangerous intergalactic mobster who wants his help. He needs someone to smuggle a shipment of kidnapped sex slaves off world, and ship them far enough away that the authorities won't know they weren't volunteers. But, what if closing his eyes and ears and just doing the job is too much for him? What if his growing fascination with one of the girls in his cargo might make him try to take the high road? Well let's just say that the boss doesn't exactly trust him too much.

Leather Games

She's nerdy, frumpy, and every sort of shy you can imagine. But, she's wanted to do this for so long, that she doesn't know how to stand it. She decides to go to the BDSM club near her home, and get just a taste of the intoxicating smell of leather and the cries of pain. But, when she meets a regular there, she finds herself wrapped more and more around this person's finger as the night wears on and her inhibitions break down. But, maybe this is not someone she should be trusting. If she were thinking a little more clearly she might notice the ways they are asking about her financial situation. Con artists, floggers, and adventure await.

The Best Hit Men Wear Pink

Next we have a story about a mob assassin who sports serious issues. She's tough and she's confident, but she has a number of sexual hang ups that her arrangements with the higher ups keep together. On a bi-weekly basis she spends the day with a pro-dom who she has a daddy-little relationship with. The Dom is one of the organization's human traffickers and generally acts also as her handler. To the outside, she may be cool and tough, but the minute the situation gets sexual she rolls back into her little persona. Another low ranking enforcer who she is sometimes part of similar task forces with finds about about this, and decides to maybe use it as an excuse to mess with her head, just for shits and giggles. Instead, when he starts messing with her head and threatening to tell others about it, she goes into her little persona and begs him to keep it a secret. Offered the prospects of it going somewhere, he pushes her vulnerable state for a sexual encounter. But to his surprise, after this he finds that even in her normal persona she starts clinging to him, having found him a more compassionate man then he appears during the earlier moment of passion. He's freaked out by her sudden and often times little girlish attention, if not also because maybe others are picking up on the fact that she is shifting her attention to someone besides the person the organization uses to control her.

Black Hand

Black Hand

Black Hand