Girl looking for something simple, fun, and longterm.

Started by Marvelous Fee, February 27, 2010, 04:31:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marvelous Fee

I've had my fill of roleplays with complex plots and sweeping narratives, so I'm in the mood to do something a little more simple and focused mainly on sex. So if you're up for a fun romp with more sex than you can shake a stick at, keep reading.

I don't have any concrete ideas off the top of my head, but here's some topics I like to do:

INCEST: It's more exciting for me when the two people humping aren't supposed to be. Can be modern day or set in a fantasy world; human or furry or elf or whatever catches your fancy. A favorite scenario of mine is a brother and sister living on an isolated farm in the country(with or without parents).

ANIME: Yes, more geeky stuff. Pokemon, Naruto, Carcaptor Sakura, Evangelion, etc. Ask and I'll tell you whether I've seen it or not.

But I'm willing to do almost anything except vampires. Can't stand them, even the non-sparkly kind. Definately take a look at my Ons and Offs page(click the link under my avatar) and let me know which of my turn-ons you'd like to include in the roleplay. Also tell me which ones you aren't okay with, since I don't want to include something that squicks you out.

Finally, my preferred method of roleplay is email. But I can also roleplay over the boards or PMs here on Elliquiy. If we go with email then we can include some of the more taboo subjects we don't want to associate Elliquiy with. PM me if you have any questions.

Jecht

Hey, I'd love to come up with something with you. We can add in incest or maybe just pick an anime, though I haven't seen too many anime.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry