Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nyarly

You are always judging me by my looks. It just can't go on like that!

haikuoftears

You're too cute for your own good. I can't be with someone who I have to keep everyone away from. Goodbye.

Autumn52

Quote from: Nyarly on May 21, 2010, 05:43:17 AM
You are always judging me by my looks. It just can't go on like that!

See you are just to nice and sweet and lovable, huggable and cuddly....Oh yeah I am suppose to be breaking up with you....

Lets see...Oh I remember now.....I gotta go

Quote from: haikuoftears on May 21, 2010, 05:46:02 AM
You're too cute for your own good. I can't be with someone who I have to keep everyone away from. Goodbye.

You are just to hot....I cant be with someone I am always having to fight over.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Nyarly

You don't even consider that I could be as naughty as you. You are underestimating me too much.

Lucius Cornelius

stop looking me with these eyes, you always seems to be drunken...

we are over!

Autumn52

I cant take that stone cold glare anymore. (I love it really)
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mistress Maro

You keep wanting to bring your sword to bed with us... The Maro can't take that anymore. Good bye. Nya~!
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Tharic

I can't handle the hairballs anymore.. No matter how good you are at licking, I just can't take it..

Autumn52

you are way to calm for me....I need a man that can get wild.... bye

Scribbles

You are far too wild and dangerous for me, I needs an adorable Adrian Monk.  :-)
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

Selene

you're too busy spending time with your imaginary friends, I feel like I'm being pushed away. It's over, I'm sorry.

Scribbles

I just can't stay with someone who doesn't get along with Koosalagoopagoop.

Lol, will anyone even get the reference...
AA and OO
Current Games: Stretched Thin, Very Little Time

thirteenhearts

You live in a "pretend" world, I need something real.

haikuoftears

You keep trying to make me wear one of those corsets. I'm sorry but I like my spleen where it is right now.

Nyarly

You are restraining yourself too much!

Autumn52

Lucius Cornelius

you look so menacing, im frightened. i must flee

Cardwolf

I'm sorry...I'm not interested in males...or statues.

MasterMischief

That is not what you said when we first started seeing one another!

Runs off tearfully.

Beguile's Mistress

You're back?  Well after what you did to the furniture the last time this is the end!

MasterMischief

thirteenhearts

I'm tired of watching you fill out those Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes cards!  You're not going to win!

Daimon de Broken Hearted

You never wrap those legs around me anymore, we are through, but got a sister?

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

thirteenhearts

You know I do! You cheated on me with her! We're done!

Autumn52

My love I am terribly sorry to be breaking up with you.  I just cant stay with you when you wont take off the corset. I need skin on skin. I wish you luck though.