Privacy Error ~Solved~ Lunie's are blond apparently....

Started by Lady Lunarius, September 27, 2015, 07:54:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Lunarius

I have no idea what happened to this damn thing. I signed on, as usual, but can not get facebook to load. Then I tried logging onto YIM and it too is a "Privacy Error."

QuoteYour connection is not private

Attackers might be trying to steal your information from www.facebook.com (for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards). NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID

And then, under Advanced Settings

Quotewww.facebook.com normally uses encryption to protect your information. When Chrome tried to connect to www.facebook.com this time, the website sent back unusual and incorrect credentials. Either an attacker is trying to pretend to be www.facebook.com, or a Wi-Fi sign-in screen has interrupted the connection. Your information is still secure because Chrome stopped the connection before any data was exchanged.

You cannot visit www.facebook.com right now because the website uses HSTS. Network errors and attacks are usually temporary, so this page will probably work later.

I've tried the reset and stuff but nothing. Nothing at all. Help me please. I am going bonkers.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Nessy

Silly question, maybe, but is the date and time on your computer correct?
Ons and Offs    Short Term Ideas,
Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Some heroes don't wear capes. Some just #holdthedoor.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Nessy on September 27, 2015, 09:15:39 PM
Silly question, maybe, but is the date and time on your computer correct?

Oh lordy. Seriously. That was all it was?

*Facepalm* Apparently the mini changed the date/time on my computer. Well that's embarrassing. LOL!!! Thank you darling.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Oniya

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on September 28, 2015, 07:37:07 AM

*Facepalm* Apparently the mini changed the date/time on my computer. Well that's embarrassing. LOL!!! Thank you darling.

When minis are involved, don't be embarrassed about the things they do.

Remember these things so that you can embarrass them with the story later!  ;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Nessy

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on September 28, 2015, 07:37:07 AM

Sorry I've been traveling a lot. I am glad that worked for you. I certainly don't know the tech behind it, but apparently encryptions use the date and time in some way.
Ons and Offs    Short Term Ideas,
Misc. Long Term Ideas

If you send me a PM and I don't respond, chances are I just missed it. Send it again!

Some heroes don't wear capes. Some just #holdthedoor.