Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 3 [Villagers Win]

Started by Xillen, May 24, 2009, 03:09:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elunari

Or maybe because he's the sheriff he's patrolling and looks for further clues about who the real wolves are?
Ons/Offs                                 Plots and Desires  Updated 8/29/14!                               Absences/Apologies

The only way to have eternal love is to never let your heart forget what it's like to live without it.

Kip

*looks sad at everyone who is throwing accusations his way*

"I can't understand why you think I'd have a hand in this atrocity.  I remain suspicious of Saffron but for similar reasons I personally throw my vote to Trieste.

((Yes sorry for quietness - 24 hours on planes))

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Xillen

Quote from: Ryieahna on May 30, 2009, 07:43:42 PMThen if the sheriff were a wolf would he just not choose another wolf to be sheriff again?  ...

He could do that, yes. If it's wise is something else.

Lynch votes:
  • Kipoc - 10 votes: Saffron, Avi, Trieste, Marguerite, Desan, Ryieahna, Pianoman, Galatine, Ryven, Elenisil
  • Trieste - 3 votes: Elunari, Greenthorn, Mannik, Kipoc
  • Pianoman - 3 votes: Josietta, Yomamaween, Dragoondawg
  • Josietta - 1 vote: Ladysky
  • Marguerite - 1 vote: Daylily
  • Galatine - 1 vote: Scott
  • Desan - 1 vote: Eden
  • Greenthorn
  • Mannik
  • Daylily
  • Ryieahna
  • Avi
  • Emmaline
  • Scott
  • Eden
  • Saffron
  • Dragoondawg
  • Elenisil
  • Elunari
  • Ladysky
  • Ryven
  • Yomamaween

Not yet voted: Emmaline.

Remaining Roles:
  • 10 Peasants
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Hunter
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 5 Werewolves

Greenthorn

You all do realize that Saffron, Desan, Trieste, and Avi all seem to be in cahoots, right?  That's four people.  How likely is it that four peasants on day 2 would know the other is a peasant?  Three perhaps, but not four.

How many wolves are left?  Five?  Hmmm

Emmaline

-grumbles when she sees the current vote tally and how everyone votes the man sheriff one day and wolf the next-

Bloody idiots, the whole lot of you!

-she sighs deeply when she sets the rather heavy sack of freshly gathered mushrooms, roots, and herbs on the ground ... her soup will be lovely this night ... and writes her vote on the bit of parchment left before sutffing it into the ballot box-

You might as well all vote for Avi or anyone else with all the information you lack. -hmph's and carries the sack back to begin preparing the nights meal, having had no basis for her actual choice other than it was someone who had chosen wisely and revealed the first wolf-

Josietta

Josietta looked over to the Sheriff from her window seat and knew he had a good head on his shoulders. She would change her vote to Trieste , giving him the benefit of the doubt. After all, pianoman could possibly wait until next time. It seemed like a good idea to follow the leader at this point. No matter if some others were throwing doubt every which way. The vote on pianoman seemed a waste right now.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Avi

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 31, 2009, 09:14:07 AM
You all do realize that Saffron, Desan, Trieste, and Avi all seem to be in cahoots, right?  That's four people.  How likely is it that four peasants on day 2 would know the other is a peasant?  Three perhaps, but not four.

How many wolves are left?  Five?  Hmmm

Perhaps, oh wolfy one, we figured out that we needed to band together to stand a chance against you lot?  Building alliances is smart, not a sign of evil. 
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Greenthorn

Quote from: Avi on May 31, 2009, 11:10:06 AM
Perhaps, oh wolfy one, we figured out that we needed to band together to stand a chance against you lot?  Building alliances is smart, not a sign of evil.

but, common sense tells me that no group of people besides the werewolves would band together when we are only on day two!  The math just does not fit the situation!  Let's see...possible people who might know each other...

Soulmates: I have had FOUR people claim to be soulmates already hmmm
Seer: The seer picked out Rhapsody...and he or she can only scry once a night.  So the seer...if he or she picks two wolves, or one wolf and one peasant...could only know ONE other peasant.
Healer would know ONE person assuming he or she has healed (I think last night the wolves did not get to eat someone?)

Somewhere, somehow, something does not match up with the number of your little group Avi...or a few in that group are wolves who have tricked the rest!

Don't call me a wolf just because I refuse to be a part of blind camaraderie!

Avi

Once again, at this point in the game, you're going to have *some* evidence, but to bridge the gap, you're just going to have to trust someone.  Saffron has proven herself to me, and I'm not going to change my opinion of her lightly.  Having a friend is not a bad thing.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Trieste

If it makes you feel better, I don't trust Avi one whit. ;)

Greenthorn

Quote from: Avi on May 31, 2009, 11:37:58 AM
Once again, at this point in the game, you're going to have *some* evidence, but to bridge the gap, you're just going to have to trust someone.  Saffron has proven herself to me, and I'm not going to change my opinion of her lightly.  Having a friend is not a bad thing.

Unless Saffron is a seer...and her and Trieste have made is public that they are soulmates so Saffron cannot be the seer nor can Trieste...

So...Saffron gets her info from someone else.  How does that someone else -know- Saffron is safe? 

I just think someone in that little group...maybe -you- Avi...is a werewolf fooling everyone.  I am staying far away from chatting with any of you and giving out any info I have!

pianoman7117

It's a thing called trust, sometimes you have to use it to survive from the rest, no one can survive alone, which is why I have put my trust in several people as well, they could be werewolves, i have no clue, but I put my trust in them, and from what I've seen, that's enough for me.

Ryven

Ryven offers people baked goods while waiting for the final votes and lynching to commence.  "Yes.  Trust can help you survive, but if taken for granted, it can come to bite you in the rear end when least expected.  Place it wisely..."

Trieste

Marguerite

Marguerite waited as well, sighing to herself. She wondered what to think of now. Anything was possible as she rubbed her forehead in frustration. What would happen once Kipoc appeared and noticed he was on the list? He may be upset but could it be possible she had a hut boy who was a wolf?
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 31, 2009, 11:41:50 AM
Unless Saffron is a seer...and her and Trieste have made is public that they are soulmates so Saffron cannot be the seer nor can Trieste...

So...Saffron gets her info from someone else.  How does that someone else -know- Saffron is safe? 

I just think someone in that little group...maybe -you- Avi...is a werewolf fooling everyone.  I am staying far away from chatting with any of you and giving out any info I have!
I'm going to make note again that no one has made anything public about my position. People have made accusations and guesses, none of them have been publicly confirmed aside from by people saying that they have been.

I'm going to agree with Trieste here and say that I don't trust Avi for a second. He may be following me, but I have nothing to say that he's anymore a peasant than Rhapsody.
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on May 31, 2009, 01:14:13 PM
Mmmmm, muffins. Thank you, Ryven.

You are quite welcome!  Muffins for everyone!

Trieste

Quote from: Ryven on May 31, 2009, 01:53:24 PM
You are quite welcome!  Muffins for everyone!

Hooray!

... I don't trust Ryven, either, but he makes good muffins. *omnomnom*

Greenthorn

Quote from: Saffron on May 31, 2009, 01:17:16 PM
I'm going to make note again that no one has made anything public about my position. People have made accusations and guesses, none of them have been publicly confirmed aside from by people saying that they have been.

I'm going to agree with Trieste here and say that I don't trust Avi for a second. He may be following me, but I have nothing to say that he's anymore a peasant than Rhapsody.

Saffron you stated "Trieste is safe, trust me, I know", then went on to state that Rhapsody was a ww..which she was...so, if you're the seer, then you wouldn't know two people, so logic tells me you and Trieste are claiming to be soulmates  ;)

Greenthorn

If no one trusts Avi, then lets lynch him next...hmmm?

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 31, 2009, 02:00:05 PM
Saffron you stated "Trieste is safe, trust me, I know", then went on to state that Rhapsody was a ww..which she was...so, if you're the seer, then you wouldn't know two people, so logic tells me you and Trieste are claiming to be soulmates  ;)
And you let your logic tell you all you like. It doesn't make it a public statement confirming or denying anything. ;)
Us against the world

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on May 31, 2009, 01:58:32 PM
Hooray!

... I don't trust Ryven, either, but he makes good muffins. *omnomnom*

Pay no attention to that tuft of fur inside the muffin...it's from Fritz, my cat. >.>

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 31, 2009, 02:00:59 PM
If no one trusts Avi, then lets lynch him next...hmmm?
Someone bring me good evidence and I will. :P
Us against the world

Greenthorn

Quote from: Saffron on May 31, 2009, 02:05:37 PM
Someone bring me good evidence and I will. :P

You said you don't -trust Avi-.  I don't trust any of you...you all stick together like a PACK.  *narrows eyes*  And you're eating fluffy muffins!!!  Are they made from Rhapsody?

CANNIBALISTIC WEREWOLVES!!

Autumn Sativus

Quote from: Greenthorn on May 31, 2009, 02:07:53 PM
You said you don't -trust Avi-.  I don't trust any of you...you all stick together like a PACK.  *narrows eyes*  And you're eating fluffy muffins!!!  Are they made from Rhapsody?

CANNIBALISTIC WEREWOLVES!!
I don't trust Avi, because I have nothing to say that he's not lying to me. If some evidence should appear in one way or the other, I have no problems lynching him.

Also, I haven't had any of the fluffy muffins... O.o
Us against the world